The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jt75742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What age do most guys lose their virginity?

Still a virgin at 21. Is this normal? I see many friends already have relationships and I feel like I'm missing out
Old 21-09-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!
Re: What age do most guys lose their virginity?

When you start is not important.
Its not a race.
Its when you end that matters, if you are 70s-80s and still getting some from someone half your age, then would you care what age was your first time.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What exactly do you feel you are missing out on?

If it is sex and physical intimacy, don't sweat it. When you start is not a big deal. Lost mine at 23 but I believe I more than made up for it later. For better or worse....
Old 21-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 0
HentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of light

I see you are also asking if it is weird to visit to prostitute at 21 year old. I lost my virginity at 27 to a prostitute. The first working lady I visited know I am a noob but she was kind enough to guide me. I will never forget that wonderful experience. That is also when I started writing many FRs on dome 1 lol. To share u my thoughts, I wish I lost my virginity earlier, doesn't matter if it is a prostitute. Because I feel like I really became a man, more confident, and able to hold convo with girls without being nervous. I don't visit working girls anymore but I can confidently bring out girls from dating apps cause I start to understand women and myself better. Go bro, explore and don't be afraid.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Well, we all cant lost it all at the same age. that will be weird. some are earlier , some lost it later. i think mine was lost at 22 or was it 23? and it was like to a girl where we both were not attached. just wanted to experience with the opposite sex. We became FB and kinda went with the flow for a bit and then distance off.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17311 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

17 years old piak liao
Old 22-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16408 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Well, we all cant lost it all at the same age. that will be weird. some are earlier , some lost it later. i think mine was lost at 22 or was it 23? and it was like to a girl where we both were not attached. just wanted to experience with the opposite sex. We became FB and kinda went with the flow for a bit and then distance off.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 22-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

14 if its fj... Friend's older sister at the chalet...

Even younger if its bj...
Old 22-09-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

i sec 2 piak sec 3 npcc gal. she experienced and
i virgin. first time she touch my erected cock, i shoot already
first time penetrate her, less than 10 pump i zhua already
Old 22-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
lalana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylalana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Virgin till 20, just let go when you're ready, no need to rush liao..
Old 22-09-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9324 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

So many lost virginity so early.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 22-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MasterHwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st piak was sec 3. this girl was also a virgin. that time her neh neh still flat flat but pussy full of pubes. she never blow me i also never lick her. that time dk all these. havent kiss already rock hard cock. she see she scared, never see before. took a long time but managed to penetrate her and heard a pop sound, my dick also very pain at that moment. foreskin havent even dropped. she cried and yelled pain. but i continue and then pain become shiok shiok and less than 1 min shoot inside. bedsheet all white and red with sperms and blood. that time dk what is pregant, no scared

was more scared what to do with the bedsheet and mattress. was my grandparents house. my grand dad faster throw everything and buy new ones

grandpa keep my secret until the day he die...
Old 22-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Mine at 18 year old. Girl was 16 and got experience. Very pretty and a natural DD cupper. Gave me my first bbbj and guide me in when in missionary. The feeling when inside was strange and had never felt before.

Was awkward when trusting as unable to have the right momentum. Penetrated her for almost 10mins and she was moaning and I stopped and asked her if she in pain. She asked me to continue but I couldn’t finish as didn’t managed to cum. Lol

But the 2nd time, I creampie her and we were together for about a year before we broke off and loss contacts.
Old 24-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Done - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 24-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post

Haha, the way you phrase it very funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1