The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 08-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..
nice share. enjoyed reading it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..
Nice One Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-05-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..
Need call you 师傅!!
Old 10-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
Bro, need advice on raw with ML.

Early 30+ chio ML offered me raw at $170 a shot exclude $60 entrance. Usually it's $120 with cap. Is this market rate?
Old 10-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post

Early 30+ chio ML offered me raw at $170 a shot exclude $60 entrance. Usually it's $120 with cap. Is this market rate?
It's raw. Yet u only care about the cost.
Omg.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is just capitalizing on it. If she easily offer this, she can also offer the same to others. Raw is WAR.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
It's raw. Yet u only care about the cost.
Omg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
She is just capitalizing on it. If she easily offer this, she can also offer the same to others. Raw is WAR.
Thank bros for reminder.

i did not asked for raw but was offered. i think either I got her real high or she think i am carrot head.

I am just confused.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 11-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank bros for reminder.

i did not asked for raw but was offered. i think either I got her real high or she think i am carrot head.

I am just confused.
It's the money, no need to be confused.
Proceed at your own risk.

If she real high, is FOC
Old 11-05-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
It's the money, no need to be confused.
Proceed at your own risk.

If she real high, is FOC
me 2nd this, but FOC on the RAW nia, ie no additional charge for RAW, still have to pay for FJ
Old 11-05-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
me 2nd this, but FOC on the RAW nia, ie no additional charge for RAW, still have to pay for FJ
Ya man.. getting bonus raw feels sibei song one.
For sure it is not about the money saved, but the ego boost.
Old 12-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
Ya man.. getting bonus raw feels sibei song one.
For sure it is not about the money saved, but the ego boost.
Lol later get STD even more expensive man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-05-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol later get STD even more expensive man.
Never did ML or FL raw. Once matched on tinder, she was some director/exco and stayed alone in a nice condo. Did her raw. Got STD and spent 1k for treatment xDD
Old 13-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Never did ML or FL raw. Once matched on tinder, she was some director/exco and stayed alone in a nice condo. Did her raw. Got STD and spent 1k for treatment xDD
Damn that is jialat.

Goes to show that ironically it's usually not WL/ML/FLs we should be worried about catching STDs from. It's from random casual hookups with people in real life or from online dating apps.

Did you ever tell her about it? What was her reaction if you did?
Old 13-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
near hillview 🙊🙉🙈
Old 13-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Shagged. Tinder match? Straight meet up for sex?

Wtf educated lady yet spreading diseases around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1