The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
genuine platonic friendships with women?

do u have female friends that you hangout (not acquaintances or childhood chummy that u know of like forever) n its purely platonic as in u never expected more from the friendship? especially after u are married.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: genuine platonic friendships with women?

Oh yes there are but honestly that's because I find them unattractive in a sexual way & also the husbands are friends so definitely won't even think twice about their wives.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

normally i just try to bonk all of them , just for the hell of it

even the ugly fat ones just to see if i have it in me
Old 03-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: genuine platonic friendships with women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
normally i just try to bonk all of them , just for the hell of it

even the ugly fat ones just to see if i have it in me
you damn gross leh u. respect your "tool" la.
anyone also take.... wa lao.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: genuine platonic friendships with women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Oh yes there are but honestly that's because I find them unattractive in a sexual way & also the husbands are friends so definitely won't even think twice about their wives.
You conveniently forgot to include those whom you cannot get your hands on.. Not every girl you want and is after become yours, no?
Old 03-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
You conveniently forgot to include those whom you cannot get your hands on.. Not every girl you want and is after become yours, no?
i think those he cnt get but wanted he would hv fantasize them like crazy so not platonic
Old 03-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

alamak really zero platonic
hmmm....

i always thot some or afew rare ones could be genuinely platonic.. until last week a guy I hang out with once a while suddenly tell me he feels like hugging me aft a coffee (not alcohol so no we are not drunk) n i was taken aback n he claimed that a "joke"... but my faith of it being platonic is abit shaken...thts why i m here to ask our bros here who I am sure would give me the most honest answer... if its zero chance platonic i would need to stay away fr him cos he is married.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:04 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
hmmm....

i always thot some or afew rare ones could be genuinely platonic.. until last week a guy I hang out with once a while suddenly tell me he feels like hugging me aft a coffee (not alcohol so no we are not drunk) n i was taken aback n he claimed that a "joke"... but my faith of it being platonic is abit shaken...thts why i m here to ask our bros here who I am sure would give me the most honest answer... if its zero chance platonic i would need to stay away fr him cos he is married.
if both r old and/or ugly sure 101% platonic

I just encounter similar case too, she knows i'm married n someore got lover but recently I realize she starts to develop feeling with me. I engage her as a mate to talk some personal matters especially relationships with wife n lover. but recently she is not interested to touch the topic n show jealousy towards my lover
Old 03-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think those he cnt get but wanted he would hv fantasize them like crazy so not platonic
exactly! Haha. .
Old 03-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Talking Re: genuine platonic friendships with women?

Quote:
hmmm....

Talk about hugs. I think when a male friend offers a hug, it meant he must have some degree of fondness for you.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
do u have female friends that you hangout (not acquaintances or childhood chummy that u know of like forever) n its purely platonic as in u never expected more from the friendship? especially after u are married.
yes i have

it takes alot of maturity for that though.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If a woman looks like shit, the relationship will be platonic.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I have platonic relationship with my tenants and neighbours. They asked me out for makans and badminton downstairs. Sometimes breakfast too if we leave the house at same timing. Does that count?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
i think men are not designed to have platonic friendships with women...
yes agree

those u can just do, those cann't just simulate of doing ...
Old 04-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
I have platonic relationship with my tenants and neighbours. They asked me out for makans and badminton downstairs. Sometimes breakfast too if we leave the house at same timing. Does that count?
u lack something fundamental compared to man, of cos not count lar sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1