The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
This time really tagged correctly.
Indeed nowadays MR is damn stressful. If i easily satisfied, i put a bit higher i tio zap so best not to write anything and just talk cock.
Again… why be scared? Points doesn’t do anything really. If you wanna lurk or just talk cock occasionally even negative points also can do. So what’s there to worry about? If u want to post MR to contribute to the community just do, there will be appreciation one.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same thoughts after my first visit, she can come across as a bit lethargic... however I have limited choices in the East, she does improve quite a bit during subsequent visits... some MLs after the HJ while you shower just wear back all the bra etc... after that whatever is waste time. For her I don't mind hanging around until times up even if the session ended in 40mins. YMMV

Someone told me I got only 2 records so I told a regular ML and she excitedly checked for me.... not true, I got 4 records at least and one of the last entries was by LL when I visited her earlier this year. Her comment on me was "fast shooter", not a bad review but I think not a compliment as well
Could be a different database also.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
He feels that way cuz ppl tend to place more belief and trust on FRs from seniors/high pointers..

So most will go in with high expectations which results in greater disappointment if they are not met..

That’s why is useful to put a YMMV disclaimer at the end of FRs lol..
I think end of the day, there is no free lunch in this world. If you want to reduce disappointment in this journey, it takes effort. No joke.
Over time if you observe enough, you will know which bros are closer to your taste based on past favorite MLs.
Then when these same bros share reviews you will usually take notice first.
Then you also want to be diligent and go through more than just one or two reviews. Compare with a few recent reviews of the same ML then you know whether you want to take the plunge and try or not.
YMMV yes, but if you are too lazy about this then also cannot blame others when their reviews did not match your expectations.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

我不敢,Tom bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Don't like that leh.
Even kena like no impact 😆

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Now you premium, just TCSS and nothing to fear liao.
When I started out, first 6 months or so was torturous. Points see-saw really like the one at the playground

Quote:
This time really tagged correctly.
Indeed nowadays MR is damn stressful. If i easily satisfied, i put a bit higher i tio zap so best not to write anything and just talk cock.

easy come, easy go

Old 04-05-2023, 11:16 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Upz returned bro and thanks for this sharing once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
How I see on 3G/4G/5G

Most of the time when I visit vanilla, I would prepared myself for the limited services.
It’s a vanilla, don’t expect 5g services the 1st time. Unless throw tons of money or u are Andy Lau.

Just like going for a 1st date with a lady who you are going after. . Most of them won’t let u bed her on the 1st date. Things improve over time.

My personal experience with a popular Vanilla Ml.
1st visit - 3G
3rd visit - 4G
Stop for couple of weeks
4th visit onwards - she auto FN and free roaming.
Can Unlock but with a price which I don’t feel justified. So I just enjoy my free roaming from 4th visit.

To me, ml also human. Need some time to develop trust.
If enjoy the spend time with them. Just visit them a couple more times and will be rewarded.

easy come, easy go

Old 04-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Now you premium, just TCSS and nothing to fear liao.
When I started out, first 6 months or so was torturous. Points see-saw really like the one at the playground
Lol how you know i buy premium for this sia. Literally the only reason.. esp when you see all the non constructive jiao wei the zappers put in their comments but i thought premium can still be zapped but you can see who zap you.

What about your nick? Why is is green?
Old 04-05-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Other than MLX, Elmi, SX, any other ML in that area you guys would recommend?
Old 05-05-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro. To give you some perspective, to each their own la, despite many bro’s rave reviews of Aini, never did I RTM.
Can click and one’s type, continue to support the particular ML then.
I can’t please everyone with my MR …. And I have absolutely no intention.
Just like LKY didn’t set out to please each sillypore citizen
Cheers
To clarify I totally understand the notion of ymmv. Not everyone have the same taste I get it.

Nor I am complaining about my experience differs from the mr posted here

My point is
I been seeing multiple mr praising her like she super pretty, great service . Like she got a fanclub the past month . Putting her on a pedestal

I just doing a service for everyone disclaimering that she is not .
People can write good reviews. Is only fair game I able to write something bad right? Also to disclaimer again. Is not that she is bad. Is just average. Still cn visit
Old 05-05-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsoon1219 View Post
Was in this forum for quite awhile and decided to write my first review here after visiting Xiao Han today. This is my third visit to Xiao Han
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

Looks: 11/10 (SYT and gorgeous,definitely prettier in real person)
Body: 10/10 (good in shape and soft-my type)
Massage: I’m not there to massage. So no comment
Sensual: 9/10 she is new to this industry. Still green but looking at her make me hard
GFE: 10/10 Improving every time I visited her. She is shy at my first visit.
Overall: 10/10. She is my type and this is why I rate her very high. Body is soft and petite, like it very much when cuddling together.
RTM: Of course. This is already the third time I have visited her in a week. Can see the improvement each time I pay her a visit.
I'm surprised you RTM her so many times, I tried once and not going back lol
Old 05-05-2023, 08:19 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
I'm surprised you RTM her so many times, I tried once and not going back lol
Should share more mah...why you are not going back

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-05-2023, 08:19 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol how you know i buy premium for this sia. Literally the only reason.. esp when you see all the non constructive jiao wei the zappers put in their comments but i thought premium can still be zapped but you can see who zap you.

What about your nick? Why is is green?
Difference is one premium vs one donor...take a look under premium benefits

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 05-05-2023, 08:23 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
To clarify I totally understand the notion of ymmv. Not everyone have the same taste I get it.

Nor I am complaining about my experience differs from the mr posted here

My point is
I been seeing multiple mr praising her like she super pretty, great service . Like she got a fanclub the past month . Putting her on a pedestal

I just doing a service for everyone disclaimering that she is not .
People can write good reviews. Is only fair game I able to write something bad right? Also to disclaimer again. Is not that she is bad. Is just average. Still cn visit
I did visit her once...tbh, among the current crop, she is above average...everyone has different opinions in terms of looks...when I wanted 5g, she said more visits will reap more...and she tried 2nd guessing what is our power and reputation for each time a customer went visiting her, and said business is bad, wanting others to post and etc...i stop at that...overall, she is not too bad, just that she doesnt have the "x" factor that warrants me for repeated visits. Again, ymmv like what SMRT said

HALL OF FAME

Old 05-05-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
No touch also also ok if feeling is right? Damn! I am normal then!

Non stop talking ML can intro me? I want to try out server headache
If I were you, if I like boobs, I’ll return regardless of server headache
Really want to try bro?
It’s really no joke.

Pm u soon. Lol
Old 05-05-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried sghumsup.com
Looks tasty but I am sure full of landmines

Reminds me of tt and wolf and imp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1