The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2023, 07:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone kena hard massage by ML until red marks appeared on the back? It's the first time that I kena red marks that won't go off even after 1 and half weeks since the visit.

Worse still, partner saw the red marks and it was a terrible time trying to explain it.
You tried to explain you went to a legit massage shop and said the person was really rough(or cupping as that usually leaves a mark for a while)? I only got it from mp and when there was a red mark(but more than a week a bit rare, you want to check is it really from ml or because it is due to other factors? Red marks on skins can be caused by a lot of stuff. I am no doctor but I do read on it because of other reasons), I used the above reason and said I needed an extra hard massage as I was aching

Last edited by rythuno; 25-06-2023 at 07:17 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
You tried to explain you went to a legit massage shop and said the person was really rough(or cupping as that usually leaves a mark for a while)? I only got it from mp and when there was a red mark(but more than a week a bit rare, you want to check is it really from ml or because or due to other factors?), I used the above reason and said I needed an extra hard massage as I was aching

Well the thing is, we have a "standing agreement" to only go for massage together so me going for massage alone is out of the question. I was lucky to have a buddy to help explain my way out by saying he pressed too hard on my acupoint, and my partner trusts him coz he has also massaged my partner before (with my supervision, of course)

But still, having red marks for one and half weeks is pretty unnerving. It can only come from the ML as she was the only one to press that area and I didn't visit any other ML.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:52 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well the thing is, we have a "standing agreement" to only go for massage together so me going for massage alone is out of the question. I was lucky to have a buddy to help explain my way out by saying he pressed too hard on my acupoint, and my partner trusts him coz he has also massaged my partner before (with my supervision, of course)

But still, having red marks for one and half weeks is pretty unnerving. It can only come from the ML as she was the only one to press that area and I didn't visit any other ML.
Bro, my advise monitor a bit. See whether put ointment(like zambak) or moisturiser helps. Normally should be nothing too serious but if it persist more than two weeks or worsen, go seek medical help for it. Any other bros can advise on this.
Old 25-06-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Curious, did you do guasha or cupping during your massage? Are the red marks painful?

Normally for cupping they explain that its the body "dampness", but if its neither, suggest you seek medical help.
Old 25-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Asked her twice but she don't allow
Don’t ask, just zhut
Old 25-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Curious, did you do guasha or cupping during your massage? Are the red marks painful?

Normally for cupping they explain that its the body "dampness", but if its neither, suggest you seek medical help.
Well I didn't do guasha or cupping, it was the normal finger press massage. Usually red marks don't last for so long that's why I was caught off guard when my partner asked me about it. The red marks weren't even painful or itchy that's why I didn't notice too.

On the other hand, will it help the bros here if I share which ML I went to, so we can all take note? I'm definitely not gonna rtm after this encounter.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 1
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Well I didn't do guasha or cupping, it was the normal finger press massage. Usually red marks don't last for so long that's why I was caught off guard when my partner asked me about it. The red marks weren't even painful or itchy that's why I didn't notice too.

On the other hand, will it help the bros here if I share which ML I went to, so we can all take note? I'm definitely not gonna rtm after this encounter.
I personally think you should tell the ML instead. She probably don't mean it. Telling it here will affect her business drastically
Old 25-06-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are always taking a risk by going to these MLs for a hard massage. Soft massage or play massage (which is most of the time) it's OK.

But hard finger or elbow press by someone who isn't properly trained to do it, is a no-no. That's why I usually skip the massage.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
PR works as ML and FL is not illegal. PR cannot be sent back because they work legally.

Only WP holders face this risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I always discouraged MLs to add purely through WeChat. Th more cautious they are the longer they survive. The 'fishes' are evolving as well, as they read our forums and try to find ways to overcome. I remembered a ML, quite long ago, who is practically PR, doing community services type, not advertising but just taking regulars, who was chatting this guy up on WeChat for the longest time, and totally forgot she has never took this guy on an appointment before. Ended up this guy is a fish and she was sent back.

Also recently heard from ML guy who has one record was also a fish and ML was caught. Not sure who is the ML though. Also not forgetting we have crazy bros here that will report ML to the fishes. It is a game of hide and seek for the MLs. Can never be too careful.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I didn't realize there's 2 An Qi and booked the wrong one 🤦🏼‍♂️
Just come less than a month and very green.
Sub-par standard... wouldn't recommend
Old 25-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I put a warning somewhere before.
I must have missed it. I did search for FRs and saw some positive hence proceeded with it.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
I didn't realize there's 2 An Qi and booked the wrong one 🤦🏼‍♂️
Just come less than a month and very green.
Sub-par standard... wouldn't recommend
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anqi-massage/

Bro, so you booked her? How’s her looks? She did provide FS @ $140

Yesterday I try to book the other An Qi, 2pm message her, she replied “fully book for the day”
Old 25-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2391 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone kena hard massage by ML until red marks appeared on the back? It's the first time that I kena red marks that won't go off even after 1 and half weeks since the visit.

Worse still, partner saw the red marks and it was a terrible time trying to explain it.
i realized that the red marks come out easier if its an oil massage. even if they don't use much strength.

for those towel acupoint ones really no matter how hard they press also won't have any marks after the session.

but of cos the oil one more shiok and the dry towel one need a lot more skill.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anqi-massage/

Bro, so you booked her? How’s her looks? She did provide FS @ $140

Yesterday I try to book the other An Qi, 2pm message her, she replied “fully book for the day”
Yeah i booked her. I sort of sense something wrong when she ask for cash up front but since I'm there jus proceed with it.

TBH she is decent looking, IMO 7/10? Probably early 30s, slightly meaty with some tummy fat.

I wouldn't recommend cause her sensual is like maybe 1/10 lol
She does half fk catbath, dont bath the sensitive spots. When the deed is done, she go toilet clean up and use phone for a good 5-10mins until i say i going wash up. Left at around 40-45mins mark

Was expecting a good release with the "actual" An qi but my silly mistake left me with an unsatisfied experience.

Will try to book the raved An qi soon for a good release
Old 25-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
Yeah i booked her. I sort of sense something wrong when she ask for cash up front but since I'm there jus proceed with it.

TBH she is decent looking, IMO 7/10? Probably early 30s, slightly meaty with some tummy fat.

I wouldn't recommend cause her sensual is like maybe 1/10 lol
She does half fk catbath, dont bath the sensitive spots. When the deed is done, she go toilet clean up and use phone for a good 5-10mins until i say i going wash up. Left at around 40-45mins mark

Was expecting a good release with the "actual" An qi but my silly mistake left me with an unsatisfied experience.

Will try to book the raved An qi soon for a good release
Bro, thanks for your truthful review

Probably could help some of the cheongster who is reading not to step on the landmine

Upped you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1