The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Re: Outcall options in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
It’s a sugardating website. Legit and lots of girls, but expensive for men to use and the girls very often suffer from golden pussy syndrome. But some definite gems out there!
What was the damage bro and what’s her name on seeking?
Old 14-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur2185 View Post
I can’t seem to access the website. I got this message: Sorry, you have been blocked. You are unable to access seeking com.
lol, I dont know how you guys revived a 4 years old discussion threat. Anyhow seeking still operates, but perhaps you need to use a vpn from your country? Also KL bonk in 2019 ended up with me ending up on antibiotics, so use protection, just saying
Old 14-11-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
lol, I dont know how you guys revived a 4 years old discussion threat. Anyhow seeking still operates, but perhaps you need to use a vpn from your country? Also KL bonk in 2019 ended up with me ending up on antibiotics, so use protection, just saying
It's private dns on the android phone, not vpn. Not everything can use money to solve, bully and look down on others, okay?
Old 15-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
It's private dns on the android phone, not vpn. Not everything can use money to solve, bully and look down on others, okay?
what bullying? what money to solve issues? there are plenty of free VPN and yes - there are other ways to access. Dont get offended when someone tries to help, I am sharing experiences and thats all. Seriously not necessary.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arthur2185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damn, hope you are doing fine man.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur2185 View Post
Damn, hope you are doing fine man.
Absolutely! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1