The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -190 / Power: 0
Tiger Beer Tiger Beer
Collection of "Robert" or "Carrot Head" stories

This is the first thread I start besides the newbies thread to greet everybody here. Saw some interesting discussions on the above topics like getting cheated by PRCs, at KTVs, girlfriends so I thought this is a good discussion topic.

For me, I was a victim before in my early forrays into ktvs. Pay a lot of money for bonks, only to realise that I've overpaid something like twice the amount. So now I would negotiate the amount before I bonk them. Also, bonk in the afternoons is cheaper than after the ktv. The girls are free anyway in the afternoons, and for after ktv sessions at night, normally the mummy take a cut like $50 to $100 also.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Collection of "Robert" or "Carrot Head" stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer
getting cheated by PRCs, at KTVs, girlfriends

Getting cheat is part of learning phase for growing up, or from newbie to lao jiao... .
Old 03-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -190 / Power: 0
Tiger Beer Tiger Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Getting cheat is part of learning phase for growing up, or from newbie to lao jiao... .
But sometimes the dickhead can over-rule. I am sure many can testify that
Old 03-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Give that man a Tiger.. kekeke
Old 03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Think being cheated also means we are more experience in handling it next time,might not be bad if we are able to recover from it and take it as a experience
Old 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer
This is the first thread I start besides the newbies thread to greet everybody here. Saw some interesting discussions on the above topics like getting cheated by PRCs, at KTVs, girlfriends so I thought this is a good discussion topic.

For me, I was a victim before in my early forrays into ktvs. Pay a lot of money for bonks, only to realise that I've overpaid something like twice the amount. So now I would negotiate the amount before I bonk them. Also, bonk in the afternoons is cheaper than after the ktv. The girls are free anyway in the afternoons, and for after ktv sessions at night, normally the mummy take a cut like $50 to $100 also.
Wait til u hear the story of a guy who gave nearly SGD60k in cash, excluding perks of phones, jewelry etc
Only 2 realise tat the gal was keeping a boy-toy back home after the phone bills came.........
Dunno if the gal pull another stunt 2 cover tis blooper though

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex
Think being cheated also means we are more experience in handling it next time,might not be bad if we are able to recover from it and take it as a experience

Treat it as a lesson learnt and dun ever repeat again.Tat is the most important thing!
Old 04-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

My gf classmate, a chio TAM girl bragged about cheating a guy of $30K on the pretext of doing some business in China. She probably used sex and her beauty to gain the man's confidence. When she got the money, she kept it and the attitude towards the guy changed. When the man smelled a rat, he was devastated but there was nothing he could do.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:23 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

RC.. dont be cruel......Uncle D is already very upset after being conned... please dont remind him about that again.. he must be banging walls now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Wait til u hear the story of a guy who gave nearly SGD60k in cash, excluding perks of phones, jewelry etc

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

For me, it was many years ago. I was going after this gal. She kept rejecting me and one day, call me to join her at a Japanese restuarant in Orchard. When I was there, she was with another gf and they had finished eating. End up I pay for the bill which was around $300/-. She then left with her gf and say free then come out. I was only 20 then and $300 meant a big deal to me then.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Play Safe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This is wat we call ah kuay hee hee Mr Chai.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
RC.. dont be cruel......Uncle D is already very upset after being conned... please dont remind him about that again.. he must be banging walls now..
I withheld all names......u r the 1 who bao-toh him
boh wa eh dai zi

Old 04-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Only 2 realise tat the gal was keeping a boy-toy back home after the phone bills came.........
Unbelievable man. SGD 60K!!!
Damn, u never introduce him to join my Club of FOOLS??
Old 04-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
Giving in the faith of love or lust?
well.......its his call cos matters of the heart, even the most sound advice can go unheeded.......

Ok ok......I fax him the form 2 join, u must give him priority or VIP status hor

Old 04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish_
Based on that kind of amount,i think he can replace u as Chairman liao!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1