The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2005, 11:28 PM
super123

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Tricks by TN

i believe some bros who went to the TN and found out that they dun qoute u the rate in the NewPapers.

They always used the excuse that the advertizer ppl did not update the price.

normally, the papers would qoute $35/hr or $40/75min, they would quote u $40/hr.

When encounter this, just tell them you are not willing to pay the extra and walk out. they would normally agree with yr $$.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!
Re: Tricks by TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by super123
i believe some bros who went to the TN and found out that they dun qoute u the rate in the NewPapers.

normally, the papers would qoute $35/hr or $40/75min, they would quote u $40/hr.

When encounter this, just tell them you are not willing to pay the extra and walk out. they would normally agree with yr $$.
Well, we all know that the 5 bucks is not the main issue. What we all look for in a TN is a nice young good looking gal to service us, and get good service at that. And the TN operator is to get inuf customer by having good gals. Just my 10 cents worth of opinion.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman
Well, we all know that the 5 bucks is not the main issue. What we all look for in a TN is a nice young good looking gal to service us, and get good service at that. And the TN operator is to get inuf customer by having good gals. Just my 10 cents worth of opinion.
I'd agree with that. Compared to the amount we pay for the "specials", the extra 5-10 bucks is immaterial.

What matters most is the girls. Have good girls, the upfront entrance fee is irrelevant, evidently from the fact that DHC continues to enjoy good business despite a hefty $56 bucks entrance fee when YHC and BHC continue to go at 35/36.

For those that try to push their upfront fee down but have a bunch of CMI girls... for sure they will still go bust eventually.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

can try call in first before u go.
invest 10cents to check the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super123

Old 10-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

good thread to warn bros.. good! keep more info coming in!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
super123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockboy
Fucking u so 'giao chee giao lan' type of cheongster...

Better stay home and PCC lah...

Still want to instigate brother here to behave like u petty-shit!

not all bros can be as rich or rather stupid like u. it's a just a simple trick by TN to cheat 5bucks and i;m just giving a simple advice. thank to u for "encouraging" ppl who give advice.
Old 13-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 21
splurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to beholdsplurtatious is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Cockboy]Fucking u so 'giao chee giao lan' type of cheongster...

HaHaHa.. well said.. the few dollars actually dun make a difference. As the the ambience is good, got clean sheets and gals overall acceptable i wun mind frequenting the place even though it's 10 bucks more. But for TN that charges over $40, not worth it, i might as well go HC.

I would like a place that the gals noe the market rate and dun quote high prices.
Old 13-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess at the end of the day, no one likes to be short-changed too much beyond a certain limit lah, be it the damage or the gal's looks ...

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Old 13-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Happosai

Quote:
Originally Posted by splurtatious
the few dollars actually dun make a difference.
Actually it does, if everyone in S'pore transfer that "few dollars" into your bank account you'll be an instant multi millionair. If every samster chip in that "few dollars", you'll have enuff $$$ to bonk until blood come out

If i really have to come out that few extra dollars, I rather donate to the needies. Cheers! just my 2 cts worth of tots
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1