The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Tips and Tricks

Hi all!

I think its time we forumers guide each other and share how can someone differentiate a 'clean' joint from a 'dirty' joint?

Xiao Di is a novice HC/MP chiongster so shall give my 2 cents to start the ball rolling and will update this thread hopefully with some tips and tricks of the trade by seniors here.

1. Unisex sign
According to my experience, those joints with a unisex sign are usually clean.

2. Shop opening hours
Most clean joints will not open till late at night ie close at 11pm

3. Charges
If you see a sign outside the store where the charges are ~$35-40 an hour, most probably will have specials.

Bros feel free to contribute and I will update accordingly!
Old 23-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tips and Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Hi all!

I think its time we forumers guide each other and share how can someone differentiate a 'clean' joint from a 'dirty' joint?

Xiao Di is a novice HC/MP chiongster so shall give my 2 cents to start the ball rolling and will update this thread hopefully with some tips and tricks of the trade by seniors here.

1. Unisex sign

2. Shop opening hours

3. Charges
If you see a sign outside the store where the charges are ~$35-40 an hour, most probably will have specials.

lol, u cant get be more wrong with ur point 1 and 2.

whether u get special is depend on the masseur not the shop.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

point 1 perhaps in Singapore, but not in Batam. i only heard this from a friend, haven got a chance to try it in Batam yet.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamgor View Post
lol, u cant get be more wrong with ur point 1 and 2.

whether u get special is depend on the masseur not the shop.
it's hard to find a nice joint indeed if you're right about that. but are they exception rather than the rule?

Far and large points 1 and 2 are valid from a common sense point of view, but I'm just a novice, looking forward for seniors to enlighten me!
Old 23-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Point 1 not true at all. Those PRC operated tui na tian usually advertise unisex massage to avoid suspicion from the crowd, some are willing to serve females as well but of course won't offer specials.

Point 2 on opening hours is half-correct. Some tui na tian will advertise opening hours till 11pm but continue to operate until wee hours but of course the usual ang pais most likely not there and the boss will get those free lance masseuse (usually aunties) to attend to horny bros in the early morning.

Point 3 on charges 35-40 usually a good indicator because not enough to earn from massage alone and they get like $5 or less from the entrance fee alone but then there are clean ones that charge that price as well...

IMO, the decor, dressing of receptionist + masseuse and the clientele (all male) is usually the best way to identify. Can go to the reception Kay siao ask for prices then do a visual recee. Sometimes they also know and will hint hint to you also
Old 23-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

UNISEX... MORE LIKEly CLEAN.

opening hour nothing to do clean or not.

masg cheap doesnt mean dirty shop.
but more like they had to earn xtra.
Old 23-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post

Point 2 on opening hours is half-correct. Some tui na tian will advertise opening hours till 11pm but continue to operate until wee hours but of course the usual ang pais most likely not there and the boss will get those free lance masseuse (usually aunties) to attend to horny bros in the early morning.

also know and will hint hint to you also
the boss dont interfere.
all masseuse licenced, employee licence. freelance ,or permanent. no diff.
the older one more likely to work longer hour.

24 hr spa. those with CAT one licence.
will they risk to licence to be revoked?
Old 24-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Hi all!

1. Unisex sign

2. Shop opening hours

3. Charges

Dun really agreed leh
Old 24-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
southeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I cannot agree with the thread starter. Can't tell until go in and try out.
Old 24-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GoldRush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeast View Post
I cannot agree with the thread starter. Can't tell until go in and try out.
Exactly indeed
Old 24-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

I have mentioned before, gals doing special behind the boss back. If you are a regular at a clean joint( not all ) you might get a hj if there's chemistry .
Old 24-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
the boss dont interfere.
all masseuse licenced, employee licence. freelance ,or permanent. no diff.
the older one more likely to work longer hour.
Agree about the license part.

A regular joint that I go to advertises opening hours till 11pm but according to the girl who I always choose, they knock off around that timing and another batch of about 1-3 girls takes over past 11pm, who are not necessarily part of their stable as they never/rarely work during the stipulated opening time, only when they want to earn the extra cash then they work the graveyard shift.

There was this dirty joint (with FRs and names from the forum) that I go to first time with a friend in the early morning (not 24hrs joint). Got assigned a ML whose name is not mentioned in the thread. When I ask her if she usually works there in the afternoon coz more convenient for me to visit her again(bluff to test water), she says she normally works at another venue during the daytime. The boss or "mamasan" will invite her over if she wants to earn midnight cash.

Of course it's only 2 joints out of so many so it may not be common but it does happen. Some willing to take risk for money

Last edited by WhereGotTime; 24-05-2014 at 06:46 AM.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Another way to identify is whether they want u to wear boxer/ underwear
Old 24-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
Another way to identify is whether they want u to wear boxer/ underwear
I meant before you go into the shop, some tall tale signs.

I know its hard to determine unless one tries the joint for himself but for sure there are certain things to look out for, for the beginners like me?

Keep it coming!
Old 24-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These days, unless the ladies are dressed overtly to thrill, most likely the shops are clean. Even then, there will always be exceptions. Some ladies dressed in pants and T-shirt would still offer hj on the sly. Auto-roaming would depend on chemistry, and how much you are willing to pay. Most if not all of these WLs are in need of cash, so once the money is right, most likely, they would sneak in a wank or two.

I have also come across women who put on short skirts but keep it strictly clean. I have been going to this lady who is often dressed in killer figure hugging, diaphanous dresses, but she would never allow me to touch her. No hj, nothing. Once or twice I tried to rub her legs, and got reprimanded for not showing her respect!

So there is no generic rule when it comes to specials, the same way you cant tell if a gal is a virgin by just looking at her face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1