The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
WTF....7-0....I'm at a loss....
It is even more insulting losing to arch rival Liverpool.

They just totally crumble in the 2nd half....

McDisaster didn't even went on the pitch...guess he should be the most happy one tonight....
Damn embarrassing defeat under ETH ..... Yes indeed they r having an off day n don't feel like playing to win anymore...don't feel like watching their games anymore....whatever happened to them n ETH could do nothing at all ??...think now other teams won't be afraid of them anymore n they r on the down ???...so unbelievable...even relegation teams also don't get hammered so badly n could fightback n score some goals back like Bournemouth against Arsenal ...think that's the end of them ...OGS, RR, McGuire n the other 19 teams in the league must be laughing at them, that's only natural....under them the worse was 4-0 but this 7-0 is damn embarrassing for a team that just won a cup n who says they want to win trophies n titles against a team that was struggling themselves only just a few matches ago...luckily I only watched till half time n didn't not see the massacre...i give up on them if they don't get better players NOW !....except for Rashford, WW, Casemiro n a few others the rest shd be punished with a pay cut esp Dalot

Think Darwin Nunez n Gakpo must be laughing at ETH for passing them off to Pool when they were so available to them n shd hv been playing in their side instead ...such foolish choice in their recruitment of new players ...think FDJ also will be scared to join them...nuff said....sigh...so heartbreaking

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-03-2023 at 03:21 AM.
Old 06-03-2023, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Huge match and not easy for home.

I say 1-2

Both go fly a kite.
Old 06-03-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Losing 7 to nil is totally record loss.

This is a total shambolic display.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Both go fly a kite.
yeah...especially paul! coxk talker!
Old 06-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I bet pool to lose by one goal! How wrong i was.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

having been on a high after winning the EFL cup and progressing in the FA cup, man u was brought crashing down to earth by pool. an absolute horror show of a second half as pool carved man u open at will, it was not a ETH side... it was an OGS side as man u were all over the place

it was a match where so many things went wrong altogether and reflected in the result

ETH selection and tactics
- started dalot ahead of AWB. i felt it was a mistake as nunez and gakpo ran riot. for the first goal, dalot was out of position and then fred failed to track gakpo or cut out robertson's pass. against strong wing play, AWB would be a stronger defensive presence

- started shaw ahead of malacia. second mistake as malacia marks more tightly than shaw. in the man city match at home, malacia stuck really close to mahrez and kept him quiet. when away to arsenal, shaw did not mark saka tightly and gave him alot of room, end up saka could influence the game. same thing happened yesterday, shaw did not mark salah tightly and salah ran riot. against strong wing play, malacia would be a stronger defensive presence

- fernandes as AML, WW as AMC, rashford as SC. third mistake as rashford, if as AML, could have pinned TAA back with his runs or exploit the space when TAA pushed up. fernandes doesn't have rashford pace, is more of a passer than a dribbler and he couldn't influence proceedings much as AML than when he was playing as AMC

- playing out from the back. totally backfired as it created alot more nervousness and indecisiveness. losing possession in own defensive third means more opponents chances and unnecessary pressure. how many more matches does ETH need to see that playing out from back is suicidal? shaw's poor pass led to a goal. stop playing out from the back and go long. the current trend is high press, just go long to bypass it

stadium atmosphere and team mentality
ETH tried to inspire by stating that his players would relish the hostile atmosphere, but man u was under constant pressure and nervy for the opening 20mins, and totally collapsed in the 2nd half. i think the noise got to the players and they just gave up after the second goal instead of digging deep. stray passes and being totally outplayed added to the frustration and petulance too. despite the improvements, this match indicated that the player mentality is still some way off

tempo, closing down and second ball
it was endemic of OGS era that the players didn't play with any urgency, slow to close down on opponents and slow to fight for the second ball. it reared its ugly head again and of all matches, vs pool, really wtf

remainder of season
BPL - consolidating a top 4 position is still top priority

FA cup - next best chance to win a 2nd trophy but man city is a big hurdle

UEL - this might be a "compromise/sacrifice", ETH to focus on domestic front and less on europe due to fixture congestion. man u will play at least 7 matches in april, may be more pragmatic to rotate for UEL matches if man u beat betis

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 06-03-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

it was a match where so many things went wrong altogether and reflected in the result
Great analysis, Bro!

Didn't close down Pool's wingbacks was a big mistake. But what irks me was again....very sloppy passing (as Mo Salah mentioned last time....it is enjoyable playing against Man U as they keep giving us the ball.....) and let Pool players get to every ball to dictate tempo.
Total rubbish!
And somemore is first team.

This is not the first time they play at Anfield and they are professionals at best....letting the crowd gets to them is just pure childish.

In addition, they never even try to at least get back one or two goals.
They just give up and let Pool a**r*pe them!!

I'm shell shocked and terribly disappointed. Especially losing so heavy to arch rivals Liverpool....
If is Arsenal or City....I still in the end can accept...but not against Liverpool.

Terribly at a loss for words.....unbelievable.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great analysis, Bro!

Didn't close down Pool's wingbacks was a big mistake. But what irks me was again....very sloppy passing (as Mo Salah mentioned last time....it is enjoyable playing against Man U as they keep giving us the ball.....) and let Pool players get to every ball to dictate tempo.
Total rubbish!
And somemore is first team.

This is not the first time they play at Anfield and they are professionals at best....letting the crowd gets to them is just pure childish.

In addition, they never even try to at least get back one or two goals.
They just give up and let Pool a**r*pe them!!

I'm shell shocked and terribly disappointed. Especially losing so heavy to arch rivals Liverpool....
If is Arsenal or City....I still in the end can accept...but not against Liverpool.

The solution ???..remove ETH n install Bro ilph as the new United Manager...i bet u they will sure hamtam or wallop any team that plays against them even champion teams like Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich or Barca etc, etc..

seems like the stubborn man is becoming more n more like OGS, continues to play players he likes n not selecting players who hv proven better, like always playing the useless Dalot n not giving AWB more chances over the guy n so as a result got thrashed by Pool...think he deserves to be defeated by Pool...told them so many times don't play from the back, still so stubborn...even after being hit by so many goals still don't want to bring AWB onto the field to help stop the goals from leaking in further...if AWB had been brought on to replace Dalot i think they won't need to be thrashed so badly by their arch rivals...most fans r quite sure AWB would be able to help prevent at least 1 or 2 goals from going in if not more...

They don't seem to feel any shame or sincerely apologetic...This shambolic loss shd be blamed on ETH alone for selecting wrong players to start, playing them out of their favourite position n not introducing the needed subs from the bench like AWB to save his face...he may hv tot of playing attacking football but when he sees the situation turned bad for his team he must quickly know to take out those players not doing well n constantly under attack by the opposition players n bring on players who can help to control the opposition attackers...it is just like they fear Pool so much that once kena 1 or 2 goals they surrender n wave the white flag to Pool...in fact this was worse than last season under OGS when they were hammered 5-0 by Pool

Old 07-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where got improve???

To me , he still very slow n jittery when on the ball. The opponent players all know his weakness. so they will attack him when he is with the ball.
Is just that he don't get called on as frequently like last time.
So when he was given the chance, he will play extra cautious.

ETH actions had made it very clear, there is no future for McDisaster staying in the team. Talking about super bench warmer, you guys probably think Phil Jones had been shipped out.....NO...he is still around...still under Man U payroll collecting weekly paycheck without appearing in any matches.
He don't even appear on the sub lists....just mere spectator.

Sabitzer still don't get my vote of confidence. He do have a few good touches. But not influential enough.

As for WW, he done great work as a presser, decoy and link up man....and I think this is what ETH had instructed him to do.
And ETH thinks he done well, if not he won't start him in almost every match.
WW would love to score more goals, but he knows his main priority will be doing what ETH instructed him to do.
Many times, he will just let his teammates take the shot.
IMHO, a very humble, unselfish and hardworking player.
I dare say, his presence presents a worry for opponent players.
By deploying players to mark him, this opens door for his team mates to score.
I mean even the buay gan Fred can get on the score sheet...
WW deserved a long term contract. Can see he really enjoy to be in the team.
Now all the opposition teams r not scared of them, they know who r their weak players n know how to target them esp McGuire, Dalot, Antony, WW (never able to score when given the chances - no luck to put the ball past opposition keepers so many times) etc...they really shd be sold n the money received for them use to purchase better players like Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo...so foolish to by-pass buying them for lesser quality players at higher prices some more ...see the 2 players so happy after scoring so many goals against them...it's sought of karma for not buying them on the cheap when they were available for the taking n they also wanted n were ready to cum play for United...last night was like they lost to those 2 players instead of to Klopp n Pool who cleverly signed them from under their noses...we can say it was MU vs Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo assisted by Salah not MU vs Pool ...they were the stars of Pool's team

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The solution ???..remove ETH n install Bro ilph as the new United Manager...

like always playing the useless Dalot n not giving AWB more chances over the guy n so as a result got thrashed by Pool...(
Fully Agree ....given that ETH always come here and see what Bro ILPH post...then next match go implement. Steal other ppl's idea only.

This Dalot getting from bad to worse...last time AWB received a lot of flak...ETH cold storage him....and use Dalot....Dalot initially still good...but lately very lazy and always caught out of position.
AWB after cold storage now plays like a hungry panther.
Improve a lot. Maybe it is time to cold storage Dalot.

Quote:
....better players like Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo...
Actually Nunez and Gakpo also not very convincing..many Liverpool fans bashed them too.
but this match they suddenly become God mode. Man U very suay.

Btw, I was viewing some snippets on Weibo....Antony and Bruno was caught strolling around.
Antony is open secret lazy bum...he back track, but once see opponent accelerate.....he give up liao....let Martinez and DDG face music.
And Bruno....farking CB....Captain somemore....also act same as Antony....give up chasing and end up DDG concede....and even go assault linesman....lucky FA say let him off.
Should banned him for 10 matches.

I read rumor say ETH tell them no more next time...if got....all relegate to U21 side.
He even say next time at away lose like that, he will call off the return charter bus, they will have to squeeze bus with other fans return to Manchester. Im sure the fans will bashed them up.

Really a bunch of lazy craps....they drive Lambo, Porsche, RR to training ground, but sleepwalk at real match.
You all can go search images...all drive expensive cars sia.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
They don't seem to feel any shame or sincerely apologetic...This shambolic loss shd be blamed on ETH alone for selecting wrong players to start, playing them out of their favourite position n not introducing the needed subs from the bench like AWB to save his face...he may hv tot of playing attacking football but when he sees the situation turned bad for his team he must quickly know to take out those players not doing well n constantly under attack by the opposition players n bring on players who can help to control the opposition attackers..
Finally 1 of them has cum out to say sorry n apologise for the debacle ...n that's Luke Shaw ...that's good, don't quietly go into hiding...the useless Dalot is good only when they want to play attacking football...when defensive football they need AWB who is much better at defending than Dalot...Dalot can attack only but can't defend...if want to keep him must play him as right wing player delivering crosses into the opposition box from the right side for those at the centre to kick in easily...when defending he is always tricked easily by the opposition player n let the opposition player run past him to score against DDG ...btw where is @imom, wat happened to him ??..so quiet

Old 07-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fully Agree ....given that ETH always come here and see what Bro ILPH post...then next match go implement. Steal other ppl's idea only.

This Dalot getting from bad to worse...last time AWB received a lot of flak...ETH cold storage him....and use Dalot....Dalot initially still good...but lately very lazy and always caught out of position.
AWB after cold storage now plays like a hungry panther.
Improve a lot. Maybe it is time to cold storage Dalot.
Yes, agree with u, should cold storage Dalot or sell him...remember not too long ago he scored an own goal in front of DDG...getting from good to bad...he has been given his chances to impress but he is not doing it well

Quote:
Btw, I was viewing some snippets on Weibo....Antony and Bruno was caught strolling around.
Antony is open secret lazy bum...he back track, but once see opponent accelerate.....he give up liao....let Martinez and DDG face music.
And Bruno....farking CB....Captain somemore....also act same as Antony....give up chasing and end up DDG concede....

I read rumor say ETH tell them no more next time...if got....all relegate to U21 side.
He even say next time at away lose like that, he will call off the return charter bus, they will have to squeeze bus with other fans return to Manchester. Im sure the fans will bashed them up.

Really a bunch of lazy craps....they drive Lambo, Porsche, RR to training ground, but sleepwalk at real match.
You all can go search images...all drive expensive cars sia.
Like i say Nunez n Gakpo r better buys than Antony n cheaper too for Gakpo's case... Pool's fan bash them becos at that time they couldn't score goals becos they were new to the team ..now combine tgt they can run riot against any team...Antony is very predictable n opposition players know his weakness already n targetting him

Yes, like the way u say ETH is going to punish them if there is a next time...but this better be the last...if there is they all shd quit playing football immediately n not make a fool of themselves for others to see n ridicule...ruining their own good reputation by giving up the fight so easily n let the other team hamtam them for 7 or more goals...at least score 1 goal back for pride if nothing else...yes, hv seen them drive expensive cars to matches

Last edited by Rickey; 07-03-2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-03-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

not only unbelievable, its also inexplicable, man u are in good form having won the EFL cup, won in the FA cup 5th round, were unbeaten since the 3-2 loss to arsenal back in january. yes playing at anfield is always tough, fans expect a closer contest with pool dominating possession and giving man u alot of pressure. even if lose, it would be a 1 or 2 goal margin, not concede 7 goals w/o reply. PTSD perhaps? pool did a double man u last season, scored 9 conceded 0, 4-0 at OT and 5-0 at anfield. i thought man u would have more fight in them to prevent another drubbing

ETH fielded the strongest team available, there was DDG, varane, martinez, casemiro, fernandes, rashford... they are not lousy players. even when pool scored just before halftime, the situation was still salvageable with either a substitute to change things or swapping of player positions (rashford->AML, fernandes->AMC, WW->SC). but after a concession of 2 quick goals after the second half started, everything was lost as the players simply gave up. DDG, shaw, rashford apologised for the display, but there were so many apologies last season, i feel they are just paying lip service. stop apologising and start by cutting out errors, some of which are basic

ETH may have to introduce an additional aspect to their training sessions: midfielders and attackers to have some coaching and overload training on all defender positions, how to defend as a fullback and as a centerback. in the event where a defender is pulled out of position, the midfielder or attacker can temporarily cover at the said position until the defender returns to his own position. for pool's first goal, dalot was pulled out of position and fred tried to cover at DR position... but he was caught in no man's land, whether to track gakpo's run or to close down robertson? but he did neither and pool scored as a result

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...btw where is @imom, wat happened to him ??..so quiet
Busy eating prata lor....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

next match lor. what happened oredi happened liao. mai kpkb la!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1