The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoszieBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows

Wendy or Apple from Vietnam used to be my favourite on $$$$$ or isyou or sgbeautycastle in the yesteryears and many bros can vouch for her amazing service. Anyone know about her whereabouts?

I’m happy to trade a small sum of money for her contact
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows

TS Tio KCT?
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoszieBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
TS Tio KCT?
Don’t like that lah.. It’s one of my most memorable bonk right after a horrible break up.. but can’t believe she’s that good and stayed for a long time here.. until early 2023.. she’s a real trooper and generous in service despite her immense beauty. If you know you know! I’m planning a trip to VN, hope to reconnect with her
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 2
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone knows

She looks sweet too bad I only start cheong Oct 2023 missed the boat, anyway most of my great bonks girls all left also. boh bian move on heng I met my special viet rose been RTF her most the time since Apr, occasionally go GL wild flower nia

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old Today, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoszieBoy View Post
Don’t like that lah.. It’s one of my most memorable bonk right after a horrible break up.. but can’t believe she’s that good and stayed for a long time here.. until early 2023.. she’s a real trooper and generous in service despite her immense beauty. If you know you know! I’m planning a trip to VN, hope to reconnect with her
Like that is worse than KCT already. Is tio Vietcong poison, be prepared soon all your savings and CPF tio wipe out, LOL.

Always remember....

Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1