The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2011, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 0
user_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud of
Church Girls Hunting

Just a question for all the bros here.

I know a few church girls who are actually very sexually active. And I know many more church girls that I'd love to bonk. Just wondering whether or not they're angels on the outside but just NORMAL on the inside.

So checking if any of you have any luck with church girls? How easy are they?

Many of them are actually very well dressed, and show plenty of cleavage and short skirts. Just stand around The Rock or City Harvest and you can see them.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Church Girls Hunting

Zap zap zap. Pls dun drag Religion into the equation.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:14 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 0
user_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud ofuser_unregistered has much to be proud of

I'm not talking about religion, and right or wrong.

I'm just talking about girls from a particular organization. Why zap me for that???
Old 06-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlooking View Post
Just a question for all the bros here.

I know a few church girls who are actually very sexually active. And I know many more church girls that I'd love to bonk. Just wondering whether or not they're angels on the outside but just NORMAL on the inside.

So checking if any of you have any luck with church girls? How easy are they?

Many of them are actually very well dressed, and show plenty of cleavage and short skirts. Just stand around The Rock or City Harvest and you can see them.
Wa lau...go back to your books and study or GOD will zap your dick and you cant even PEE....wicked..hahaha

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 06-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Wa lau...go back to your books and study or GOD will zap your dick and you cant even PEE....wicked..hahaha
Haha good one! Remember GOD is watching your back and front TS.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javlooking View Post
I'm not talking about religion, and right or wrong.

I'm just talking about girls from a particular organization. Why zap me for that???
Whatever religion, woman still woman, man still man. Shui mei you fu mu.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Ronsee

After reading your post, could not stop laughing...excellent one bro; up you for your entertainment!!

Cheers!
Rasta Marley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post

Thanks & Cheers
Old 06-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of

Hah... I'm interested in knowing too, but it looks like this thread is doomed to die a funny death. :P
Old 06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -95 / Power: 0
Chouryujin has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Burn in hell you bastard!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, should not mention sensitive issue in this forum. Religion and places of worhship should not be in forum. Please be a bit more sensitive toward other users in the cyber world and members of this forum.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky View Post
TS, should not mention sensitive issue in this forum. Religion and places of worhship should not be in forum. Please be a bit more sensitive toward other users in the cyber world and members of this forum.
This really takes the cake. Sensitive about what? That church girls are Madonnas on the outside and whores on the inside? People --and I don't mean the church girls but the "sensitive" bros -- can be so hypocritical.

Religion and sex or whatever -- makes for a potentially interesting discussion, except for certain wet blankets who are somehow too "sensitive" in such matters. Sensitive, my ass.

NB: I am fairly pissed off because in another thread, I mentioned that we should continue to eat and love, but not pray (my attempt in being witty in referring to the novel and movie, "Eat, Pray, Love") -- and got zapped for that! How stupid is that?
Old 07-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute

lol church also can?
Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Zap zap zap. Pls dun drag Religion into the equation.
Bro, you can't be too hard on TS..sometimes cannot be help....religion and sex often comes together at certain point...

For example, last October when I bonk this gal I met....she kept screaming "Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm cumming...."

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 21
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

think TS should be referring to teenage gals.. this thread brings back fond memories of the good old sch days
Old 07-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 21
cannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samstercannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasure View Post
Bro, you can't be too hard on TS..sometimes cannot be help....religion and sex often comes together at certain point...

For example, last October when I bonk this gal I met....she kept screaming "Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm cumming...."
That's a good one, bro! I still waiting for one who will scream that in Chinese ... wonder how that sounds

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1