The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Clean And Nice Budget Hotel

Hi guys.. I've never check in into any budget hotels before.. I kind of want to surprise my wife.. Not enough cash for a luxury hotel.. So, any bros here can share a clean and nice budget hotel where i can bring her??

I dont expect 5 star treatment but at least the room must be pleasant and no after sex smell etc..

Thanks bros!
Old 14-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clean And Nice Budget Hotel

Hotel 81 & Fragrance Hotel.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BossQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, why choose a hotel locally?

Do you know that if you spend like around 300+, you can actually go to an overseas resort?

I'm not saying expensive ones, but is Bali considered expensive for a getaway?

Well that's my opinion, but alternatively if you insist on a local hotel, Hotel 81 should be okay.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, try Hotel 81 Bencoolen. The room is spacious and equipped with bathtub. Around the hotel, there are a lot of eatery. The dimsum at Sunshine Plaza is fantastic! Within walking distance, some pubs or nightspots for you to wind down. Some WL also in the area nearby, you can even arrange 3some if you want! Cheers!
Old 14-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerboot View Post
Bro, try Hotel 81 Bencoolen. The room is spacious and equipped with bathtub. Around the hotel, there are a lot of eatery. The dimsum at Sunshine Plaza is fantastic! Within walking distance, some pubs or nightspots for you to wind down. Some WL also in the area nearby, you can even arrange 3some if you want! Cheers!
Hahahahaha.. Threesome?!? Maybe u can recommend me some of ur pinay frens ya soccerboot? Just kidding..

Thx for the info.. Any bros tried value hotel at balestier? Look nice from the outside...
Old 14-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i believe there are other value hotels apart from Fragrance n H81... but it's along the geylang area... any comments on that?

budget below 100-200 intro some please.
Old 15-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE

Thx for the info.. Any bros tried value hotel at balestier? Look nice from the outside...[/QUOTE]

Ther r some new hotels in balestier. I can't comment on tat. But at e other end, near e expressway there, pls avoid those very budget hotel. Visited once n it's reali disaster.
Rather spend abit more for at least a 81 or Frangance.
U might wan to tak yr pick in those new hotels there. One of it I tink is Value hotel etc, at e start of balestier road frm Thomson.

Enjoy!!!
Cheers!!!
Old 15-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 2 cents, the last time i checked into Value Hotel near Thomson side was around $109. That was about 1 year ago, not sure the rates were revised or not. The have online reservation too.

cs
Old 15-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr nice guy View Post
Hahahahaha.. Threesome?!? Maybe u can recommend me some of ur pinay frens ya soccerboot? Just kidding..

Thx for the info.. Any bros tried value hotel at balestier? Look nice from the outside...
Bro, later I sue you then know!...Me not OKT leh!...Me just at the right place at the right time with the right woman!
Old 15-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 20
sropau is one of the Best!sropau is one of the Best!sropau is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi guys.. I've never check in into any budget hotels before.. I kind of want to surprise my wife.. Not enough cash for a luxury hotel.. So, any bros here can share a clean and nice budget hotel where i can bring her??

I dont expect 5 star treatment but at least the room must be pleasant and no after sex smell etc..

Thanks bros!

Hi Bro, how much is your budget? U can always call up those 3 or 4 stars hotel and enquire is there any weekend getaway promo for Singaporean or PR.
Some may be offer at a reasonable price!
Old 15-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

bro maybe can try book here

www.agoda.com

If u book early there is promote price. some 4 to 5 star hotel can go below $250 some date $200 below.

Bro pls dun zip me if your date happen to be ex like weekend or PH
Old 15-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

I see Ibis hotel at Bugis there, behind guan yin temple. The rates on weekdays at $188++ during not festive season.
Old 15-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hotels along Joo Chiat now no more for transit so should b cleaner as they dum rush to clean up to meet t Q some has very nice rm ....N there r many good foods around
Old 15-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: Clean And Nice Budget Hotel

Quote:

Thanks bros!
You can try Santa grand katong or V hotel near lavender mrt.

Have fun
Old 15-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFeng77 View Post
You can try Santa grand katong or V hotel near lavender mrt.

Have fun
Santa Pasir Panjang is actually cheaper than Fragrance Waterfront...

Checked out the prices and the rooms are not bad, pretty clean + no smell....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1