The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 16-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Isn't it already beside the ignore button and they are all at the right button corner??
By putting the ignore button on the left hand side of the edit and quote button, the users will always make a mistake of pressing the ignore button when they want to use the other two.

Maybe it is old people like me who cannot see clearly and use position of buttons rather than the label on those. It is just an argument on ergonomic.
Old 16-10-2015, 10:07 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the feedback mates...give it some time.. . i think it is a matter of getting use to it..

however if majority of the member feels the same as you 2 do then i believe sam will act accordingly.... for now, lets wait for more feedback, still early days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
By putting the ignore button on the left hand side of the edit and quote button, the users will always make a mistake of pressing the ignore button when they want to use the other two.

Maybe it is old people like me who cannot see clearly and use position of buttons rather than the label on those. It is just an argument on ergonomic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Alamak, keep pressing the ignore button.Thinking is Edit button.Must get use to it

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2015, 05:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Alamak, keep pressing the ignore button.Thinking is Edit button.Must get use to it
I have moved the ignore button over to the left so it does not get mixed up with the traditional buttons.

No more excuses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have moved the ignore button over to the left so it does not get mixed up with the traditional buttons.

No more excuses.
Boss Sam, Thanks for your effort .See whether I still got any excuses again

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-10-2015, 07:41 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD NEWS!

New feature for all members once they are out of moderation.

Here is how to upload and share an image from your computer to the forum
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showpo...postcount=1615

Old 25-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
New feature for all members once they are out of moderation.
When we use this feature, are the photo store in SBF server?
What is the maximum size allowed?
Old 25-10-2015, 08:03 AM

yes.. it is uploaded to the sbf servers and u can be assured that we do not use it for any other purposes.. the photos are safe in the sbf servers.

the max size is 2mb for now.. We will consider to allow bigger size files it if there is a demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
When we use this feature, are the uploading and store the photo in SBF server?
What is the maximum size allowed?

Old 25-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
yes.. it is uploaded to the sbf servers and u can be assured that we do not use it for any other purposes.. the photos are safe in the sbf servers.
Thanks for reply.
If got feature like share photo through pm even better.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:37 PM

actually there is a photo album feature( can be set to private) which i feel u guys can make good use of.
here is how to use it.https://sammyboyforum.fun/showpost.p...postcount=1318

u can share the photos via
Public
Private - Only visible to contacts and moderators

however if more people demand for the sharing via Pm feature then it might just happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Thanks for reply.
If got feature like share photo through pm even better.

Old 26-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
andrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newbie here,

I joined a few weeks ago, made a few post and met a few girls and have a few points, I'm not a lurker.

When viewing ads on here the house/agency asks you to join the forum to see more girls,get discounts etc.My problem is they always ask for your phone number, why?.
If i book a girl they will have my number but it will drop off due to the other calls received, if i register then its on the books for ever ready for police raids etc.
How safe is it? advice/experience please.
Thanks
Old 09-11-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone has this problem?

everytime i click on a page in this forum, there will be a pop up with the message " (\\ " when it loads up. i cant find a way to disable it. very annoying as each time i load a new page there is this popup.

using firefox on mac.

no this problem on PC or chrome
Old 09-11-2015, 12:51 PM

hi... i just tested using firefox on mac.. didnt get any popup message..
can u tell us more abt the problem..e.g which url u use and does it always popup or only for certain pages etc..
possible to do a screen capture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbigbigbird View Post
anyone has this problem?

everytime i click on a page in this forum, there will be a pop up with the message " (\\ " when it loads up. i cant find a way to disable it. very annoying as each time i load a new page there is this popup.

using firefox on mac.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyone has this problem?

using firefox on mac.

I can't imagine why this would happen.

Log out of the forum and go to your firefox cookies location and do a search for all sammyboyforum cookies.

Delete the whole lot.

Come back to this forum and log back on.

Let me know if the pop up still appears with every page.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-11-2015, 05:39 PM

anyone else has the same problem?

Quote:
anyone has this problem?

using firefox on mac.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey

thanks for the quick reply
screen shot here:
http://oi63.tinypic.com/9prmuf.jpg

it pops up at every page in the forum.
so basically every page i open, the pop up is there.

clear cache and cookie, doesnt help.
chrome on the same mac no problems, only firefox...
(but i prefer to use firefox to surf sbf la.. chrome is for work/ everyday use)

Update: the problem resolved byitself after i removed some extensions in firefox i dont use. i donno which extension exactly was causing it, but it is alright now. thank u!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1