The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Guilt creeping in?

Hey guys, I've been surfing here for while awhile now. Married for 3 yrs with a little child. I know we are all here in this forum for a reason. But just wanna check if you feel any guilt when you visit ML or FL? I don't do FL, mainly cause I'm scared, but have been visiting MLs for quite a while. Probably like once a month. Every time I scan thru the forum, I get very excited and gian. I go for it, the moment I shoot out, guilt creeps in. Obviously I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help feeling guilty.

I will tell myself this is the last time..but few weeks later, I'm bored and surf the forum and the whole thing repeats.

Just wondering if any of u feel the same? How u cope with it? Some MLs even tell me it is fine. Your wife will never massage u like that, will never give u a hand job like that...men all need release. But I feel that's probably coz they from China and more open minded...Singaporean wives will never think this way lor...
Old 02-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
(Beyond) deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guilt creeping in?

Life is short. Cheong first.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is ML? Massage lady?
Anyway wake up, cheat say cheat. Obviously will have guilt trip unless u don't give a shit at all. And obviously those China lady is ok coz they want to milk your money la. No normal lady would say ok go eat other fruits, I'm totally fine with it. Don't know u act blur or really blur
Old 02-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammicheng1000 View Post
What is ML? Massage lady?
Anyway wake up, cheat say cheat. Obviously will have guilt trip unless u don't give a shit at all. And obviously those China lady is ok coz they want to milk your money la. No normal lady would say ok go eat other fruits, I'm totally fine with it. Don't know u act blur or really blur
Ya I know la....I admit readily is cheating...I also know those China ladies just talk only
So most people here just feel the guilt afew days then heck care and go back to it?
Old 02-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, happens. Until one fine day the world comes crashing down. Till then, yea.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think you feel genuine guilt la, otherwise you won't be eating outside after the first "guilt session". Do what you want, as long as you don't get caught.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

If it makes the TS feel better, perhaps you may want to know that virtually all (I mean all) males and some females drift off the straight and narrow path. In other words all of us do indulge in some form of extra-marital sex.

Going for massage plus a little extra like a nice handjob as a finale is actually quite tame. In fact on a scale of 1 to 10, it probably only ranks a lowly 3 or 4! Look on the bright side, after a good session with an ML you are likely to over-compensate and become even closer to the wifey. The massage and handjob is like a dessert whereas the wifey would provide you the starter and main course!

Hence, my take is play, but always remember your home responsibilities like playing safe (never RAW) and stay away from any form of emotional attachment. Get what you want but pay for it with money , not your heart or emotions. And remember to go home after you have played and paid. Be rejuvenated and save the romance bit for the wifey....Good luck ( that u are not caught with your pants down ) and have fun.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329;14$$$$78
If it makes the TS feel better, perhaps you may want to know that virtually all (I mean all) males and some females drift off the straight and narrow path. In other words all of us do indulge in some form of extra-marital sex.

Going for massage plus a little extra like a nice handjob as a finale is actually quite tame. In fact on a scale of 1 to 10, it probably only ranks a lowly 3 or 4! Look on the bright side, after a good session with an ML you are likely to over-compensate and become even closer to the wifey. The massage and handjob is like a dessert whereas the wifey would provide you the starter and main course!

Hence, my take is play, but always remember your home responsibilities like playing safe (never RAW) and stay away from any form of emotional attachment. Get what you want but pay for it with money , not your heart or emotions. And remember to go home after you have played and paid. Be rejuvenated and save the romance bit for the wifey....Good luck ( that u are not caught with your pants down ) and have fun.
agreed... is lust... n morer often than not.. we cant control n alway give in to our lust... but utimately, play safe n dun forget "home responsibilities" ...
Old 02-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Hey guys, I've been surfing here for while awhile now. Married for 3 yrs with a little child. I know we are all here in this forum for a reason. But just wanna check if you feel any guilt when you visit ML or FL? I don't do FL, ...
Go the whole way and do FL lah. Or stop completely. Do you think it makes a diff to your wife if one day you get caught with ML vs. with FL?

We guys are wired differently, can have lust and love on different independent channel. As others have said, just don't forget your responsibilities to your family. And most importantly, do stick strictly to your budget; don't get addicted and overspend.

Can drink milk outside, but don't bring cow home. ML/FL sometimes want to KC you or get your contact, just say no and avoid attachment. Pay, fuck and go.

Having said that, 'eat out' is a great stress reliever. The best feeling is you get to fuck some girls that look like those hot OLs in CBD, and wonder why these OLs so proud?

Wait until you are old, cannot try already, then you'll never know how shiok, right? For guys, mid 30 already start to decline, by the way. 40+ it starts to be noticeable, sadly. Work out more. Enjoy life. Chiong and remember to stay safe.

Last edited by afterburn; 02-08-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Wow thanks bros for all your honest opinions! Just what I needed....end of the day I know I fan jian, but naively dunno if there are similar ppl out there...

Honestly I super feel like just go all the way...find FL already...especially after finding miqi that does fake sex....the making out part really different from just a hj...but I scared the guilt level 10 times higher than finding ML....

Some more my wife and I are our only sex partners...never had sex with anyone else before....really wanna try but scared dunno how safe are condoms...
Old 03-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Wow thanks bros for all your honest opinions! Just what I needed....end of the day I know I fan jian, but naively dunno if there are similar ppl out there...

Honestly I super feel like just go all the way...find FL already...especially after finding miqi that does fake sex....the making out part really different from just a hj...but I scared the guilt level 10 times higher than finding ML....

Some more my wife and I are our only sex partners...never had sex with anyone else before....really wanna try but scared dunno how safe are condoms...
Doms used properly are 99% safe lah...and also if really wanna avoid diseases don't even go down on the woman...and BJ also dun let them BBBJ...that should cover most scenarios...if you more super scared, dun french them...

But you are not alone lah bro, if you need some thought sharing further can always drop a message for a chat. Cos I also been through it.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

there is no such thing as guilt. if a cow dun wana drink, no way it will drink even u force.
Scared "Lj long" not safe? Bring a "plastic long' n wear it after the lj long, still wan but scared . nvm... third layer put 2 more "Baba long(ziplockbag). OK? have a good laugh then carry on ur game.
*Take note: Plastic long dun use those kopishop red or blue for Dapao type.Use Giant Or NTUC local brand.If got cold storage better*
Good Luck
Old 03-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DavidSilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmos View Post
there is no such thing as guilt. if a cow dun wana drink, no way it will drink even u force.
Scared "Lj long" not safe? Bring a "plastic long' n wear it after the lj long, still wan but scared . nvm... third layer put 2 more "Baba long(ziplockbag). OK? have a good laugh then carry on ur game.
*Take note: Plastic long dun use those kopishop red or blue for Dapao type.Use Giant Or NTUC local brand.If got cold storage better*
Good Luck
Haha so many types of "long"
Old 03-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 16
minifeet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminifeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Beyond) View Post
Life is short. Cheong first.
Enjoy well you can .
Old 03-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Yolo and just do it? Just go for FL liao?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1