The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Kraptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Wah solid catch bro. Pays to pay attention to zoom sessions i guess haha
Especially if the other party is in the bedroom hehe
Old 04-07-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...TS bro taegukgi is such a lucky guy ..his colleague's wife gave him a unexpected free show of her entire naked body from her front unknowingly thru the zoom camera ...wat a 1 in a million chance ...any guy seeing such a sexciting view must hv a big hard-on n masturbated ...thanks for sharing TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-07-2021 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...TS bro taegukgi is such a lucky guy ..his colleague's wife gave him a unexpected free show of her entire naked body from her front unknowingly thru the zoom camera ...wat a 1 in a million chance ...any guy seeing such a sexciting view must hv a big hard-on n masturbated ...thanks for sharing TS
Sure to masturbate to her naked body
If have chance to meet her in future, sure will recall the view and have a hardon hehe
Old 06-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Learning how to appreciate is important. However, I wasn't expecting to see my colleague's naked wife. The resolution wasn't that good so not much details but it certainly woke me up.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Learning how to appreciate is important. However, I wasn't expecting to see my colleague's naked wife. The resolution wasn't that good so not much details but it certainly woke me up.
Better than nothing to see ma hehe
Old 06-07-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Wah solid catch bro. Pays to pay attention to zoom sessions i guess haha
No need to pay attention, there's nothing on my screen except her.

On the other hand, I had another zoom session where it was the opposite. Was having a meeting with a female colleague and her husband was topless doing housework behind her.

Not exactly a man (her husband) that goes to the gym if you know what I meant.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerton1705 View Post
If have chance to meet her in future, sure will recall the view and have a hardon hehe
Frankly, don't think the chances are high given the pandemic.

You guys no stories to share?
Old 06-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerton1705 View Post
Yes, agree with wat u say bro ...that's the nature of guys ...

as to the chance of meeting his colleague's wife, agree with TS too, that during this covid pandemic heightened restrictions on gatherings, not easy to meet her by chance

Last edited by Rickey; 06-07-2021 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, agree with wat u say bro ...that's the nature of guys ...

as to the chance of meeting his colleague's wife, agree with TS too, that during this covid pandemic heightened restrictions on gatherings, not easy to meet her by chance
Have chance to meet la, maybe during company dinner or something like that
Old 08-07-2021, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Frankly, don't think the chances are high given the pandemic.

You guys no stories to share?
Not to worry, once covid situation imptoves gradually sure got chance, cheers!
Old 08-07-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagajitki View Post
Have chance to meet la, maybe during company dinner or something like that
Yes, bro u r right...may hv a chance to meet ...i didnt say no chance at all mah...read carefully...haha...but company dinners maybe something of the past esp during this covid restriction period..

Old 08-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, bro u r right...may hv a chance to meet ...i didnt say no chance at all mah...read carefully...haha...but company dinners maybe something of the past esp during this covid restriction period..
True, not dinner for whole company, maybe with few close colleagues, along with their spouses
Old 09-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngJeKiang View Post
Ever got caught naked out in the sea?
By coast guard yes, they came over to warn us to not swim in the open water and when we got out of the water they realised we were naked and told us off for that too 😅 took down our ICs as well 🙄
Old 09-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Wow!! Seriously?! I dont know about others, but to me NL is like the holy grail!

I even have an entire folder dedicated to her in my desktop, storing her pictures from her IG over the years

Bro Asianavocado, can share more info?

I know all her pics by heart and I remember I do see VPL.

Sis Rachel got more stories to share?

Hahahaha pm me I guess 🤷‍♀️
Old 09-07-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi everybody, it's been awhile since I last had something to write. This interesting encounter happened not too long ago and it came from a colleague, let's name him dale.

For those of us who are constantly working from home, you know the drill, it's zooming all day and sometimes you get to utilize other teleconferencing software. After some time, we kind of get teleconferencing fatigue much like wearing a mask for some people.

This happened on the usual boring work day where we'll just turn on our computer and try to appear 'online'. As the day dragged on, it seems like I'm going to have another long day at work. My zoom meeting with dale was pushed back twice to 8pm. It was those month end meeting where we need to spend about 2 to 3 hours looking through what we need to push for the next month.

I was busy till about 8pm and got setup with dale on zoom. Meeting started with what went wrong this month but 10 minutes into the meeting, I really needed some food, so I requested for a 30 minute break. We left our zoom session alive since we had a corporate account that doesn't boot us out.

I'm running zoom sessions (no virtual background as it's known to be a system hog) on my laptop and have a desktop with a larger screen for office work (place them side by side). Dale on the other hand seems to be solely working off his laptop which seems to be a bedroom from the looks of it. I closed off the camera slider and continued with work on the desktop while dale disappeared from view.

I was planning to wrap up some loose end before going for a short bite when I saw movement on my laptop's screen after about 10 minutes. My first thought was dale was back to bug me on some work but when I turned my head, I was surprised to see a woman wrapped in a bath towel. She appeared to have just stepped out of the bathroom from a shower.

As the resolution wasn't that sharp, I was trying hard to make out the face when she turned around and face the laptop. Eventually I recognize her as dale's wife as I've seen her on d&d and some family outings (let's name her diane). I don't know diane well as I've only spoken to her on a few occasions but she gave me the vibe of a traditional well behaved lady.

She continued to look directly at the direction of the laptop so I assumed dale must be working off diane's dressing table which has a mirror. With the black screen on the laptop (I'm assuming), she may not have noticed it was still connected to the meeting and the camera was running.

The next moment, she removed her bath towel and stood naked showing me in all her glory. Like I said, the resolution wasn't that great but I was able to see her boobs and pubic region. Her boobs look to be B cup and she kept her bush and it doesn't seem to be excessive.

Diane used the towel and gave the area under her boobs a good wipe and in the process lifting both her boobs. She then moved downwards to wipe her public region, spread her legs a little and wiped the inside of her thighs, in the process, I can see she has quite a thick bush. She then lifted her arms, wrapped the towel around her head and turned to her side giving me a great view of her side boob (). Eventually she walked out of sight from the camera.

I thought that was maybe the reward for a day's of hard work and certainly wouldn't mind seeing that again. However, when she walked pass the camera again (assuming out of the room), she was already fully dressed.

Nevertheless, my tired brain was given a fresh jolt from diane and dale probably didn't know his wife was changing fully naked in front of me. The focus on diane quickly shifted back to finishing my work and having a quick bite. In the end, the meeting ended just after 11pm which I quickly fell asleep after a good shower.

That's all folks but I hope you enjoyed this encounter and support me with some points.

Please feel free to add your interesting encounters in this thread.

Tried this with my ex before. It's quite exciting haha! Just act blur and wander around the back naked while he's in a meeting. He always tells me off for it but I know he secretly finds it hot 😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1