The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Ehhh, I'm a guy, so I wouldn't say that I felt shy/awkward back in office. But I can sense that Susie is a bit awkward (or it could be my imagination playing tricks on me). Rena (my Minah colleague) said that she herself had told her hubby about the spa but Susie didn't ...
Tks, bro, for enlightening us !...Guess Susie must be basically those type of shy woman...a wonder, how she still manage to strip herself naked in front of every1 else there ...Lol

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-04-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tks, bro, for enlightening us !...Guess Susie must be basically those type of shy woman...a wonder, how she still manage to strip herself naked in front of every1 else there ...Lol
Bro, if a woman is in that kind of spa environment and all the other women are naked, it's a bit hard to want to be the exception.

I mean let's say you go to a nudist beach and find you're the only one wearing swimming trunks, and see that everyone is staring at you (cos you're the exception, wearing clothes), would you strip?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Bro, if a woman is in that kind of spa environment and all the other women are naked, it's a bit hard to want to be the exception.

I mean let's say you go to a nudist beach and find you're the only one wearing swimming trunks, and see that everyone is staring at you (cos you're the exception, wearing clothes), would you strip?
Tks, bro magix...u are rite !... tat explains why Susie though the shy type was willing after all to expose herself totally to others wif every1 else watching her do tat, lol...Yes, tink i wld do so too.. but if i do i wld try to cover my pecker whenever possible..or i may just strip down to my underwear only...if i m really tat shy at the point of time as never been in tat type of open situation b4 where both sexes r ard...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-04-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i just come to know my colleagues does not wear any panties to work.
was smoking with her outside our office, she is wearing a short demuim skirt.When she sit down, the top of her skirt open up abit. Saw her shave pussy. did not mange to take a photo. but later jio out for a smoke. see got change to take a photo anot.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
i just come to know my colleagues does not wear any panties to work.
was smoking with her outside our office, she is wearing a short demuim skirt.When she sit down, the top of her skirt open up abit. Saw her shave pussy. did not mange to take a photo. but later jio out for a smoke. see got change to take a photo anot.
Bro, waiting for urs photo.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Saw my fren's aunt who went vacation with me & my another aunt to malaysia. The hotel room bathroom we stayed has a wardrobe that it was connected into the bathroom as inside have sliding doors that can be seen from outside. Gotcha. I saw my fren's aunt in bath in full glory for few mins as i was taking things from my bag in it & from the safe.

She was in her late 30s. Slim but have small tummy. B cup boobies with bushy below. Fairly white skin.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
Saw my fren's aunt who went vacation with me & my another aunt to malaysia. The hotel room bathroom we stayed has a wardrobe that it was connected into the bathroom as inside have sliding doors that can be seen from outside. Gotcha. I saw my fren's aunt in bath in full glory for few mins as i was taking things from my bag in it & from the safe.

She was in her late 30s. Slim but have small tummy. B cup boobies with bushy below. Fairly white skin.
You always so lucky, what color is her nipple?
Old 15-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MokRita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool, lucky guy... wish i have some of those luck
Old 18-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Was sitting at bus stop then came this mid 20s mommy with her child.. Her child came sitting next to me.. Looking at me playing Slotomania on my ipad.. Haha.. Best thing now... This lady squat down and adjust her child's socks and shoe... Wow... Her spag top opens up and I managed to take a quick look at her exposed breast... At first couldn't spot the nipple but after some angle adjustment, I managed to see her eraser nip!! Wow.. Good 10secs of clear view.... Might go and pcc during lunchtime
Old 25-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tazmanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to a friend's house for lunch last week, she bend down to look for stuff, saw her whole breast...she was braless at home...wifey was there too, but she didn't see...
Old 25-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quite some time back, went to teach my 3rd aunt child tution. 3rd aunt is a housewife cum kopitiam lady boss as she sumtimes help out at drinks.

She is in her 40s. Shes petite type (not tall but still avg height abt 155-160). A bit like xiangyun type. Fair skin & has quite big boobies. She sometimes wear those spaghetti strap blouse with v opening in front. Her house is those old hdb type where the bathroom door is metal type with huge gap above & also side gaps.

I teach her child tution at evening time where she will bring me up to her house. 2nd time where i was teaching her child i saw her naked in bath. Her child was in the room doing her assignments i gave her & she was in her room taking her fresh clothes to bath. She told me to have drinks in the fridge & some snacks on the table in the kitchen as the weather's hot & thank me for giving her tution. So she went into the bathroom to bath as i took a canned drink & a bun to bite.

I was standing at the kitchen's window looking out then i slowly realised i can easily look over the bathroom metal door as im quite tall & her bathroom door's height is quite low. Also her bathroom's door side gap has quite a big gap in between. I stand closer to the door pretending to look outside den my eyes were slowly taking glimpses of her naked body as she was slowly stripping of her blouse which i saw her zaogeng her think is C-cup breasts' longkang & her shorts off. She was wearing matching black bra & panties. Soon she took off all her inner wear. I was treated to a full naked glory of my 3rd uncle's wife. Quite a feast but due to age, her full breast seems to sag a bit. Bushy but neatly arranged area with big round creamy boobs. Saw her bathed for few mins, finished my drink & bun then went back to teach her child.

She was one of the aunts that i saw naked. Im quite close with my aunts.
Old 25-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
I was standing at the kitchen's window looking out then i slowly realised i can easily look over the bathroom metal door as im quite tall & her bathroom door's height is quite low. Also her bathroom's door side gap has quite a big gap in between. I stand closer to the door pretending to look outside den my eyes were slowly taking glimpses of her naked body as she was slowly stripping of her blouse which i saw her zaogeng her think is C-cup breasts' longkang & her shorts off. She was wearing matching black bra & panties. Soon she took off all her inner wear. I was treated to a full naked glory of my 3rd uncle's wife. Quite a feast but due to age, her full breast seems to sag a bit. Bushy but neatly arranged area with big round creamy boobs. Saw her bathed for few mins, finished my drink & bun then went back to teach her child.
That's the problem with big boobs, can't fight gravity but its still better than nothing.

Anymore exciting stories??
Old 26-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Just happened to me again several days ago... Just that different scenario...

This cousin of mine came over to my house to stay as usual... Usually she will come with her parents, but this time round, only her alone due to school holiday... (She's from Indonesia though)

I didn't know that she came over, and alone as I was out of town the past few days... This day when I reached home, it was about 3pm+ and I was sweating like mad due to the hot sun. After placing down my luggage, I stripped till nothing and wrapped myself with a towel, before heading out to the bathroom at the Master Bed room for a bath (Usually I bath in my parent's room)

I slided opened the bathroom door, and was shocked which appeared infront of me... It was none other than my cousin, Kat, standing naked at there... My 'didi' immediately sprung out upon seeing this...

I stood there for a moment, and apologised until she covered herself... I immediately head out of the room...

I stood outside, imagine touching her smooth and fair skin, squeezing her soft yet huge breast (38D), and banging her round ass...

All this scene seems to come into my mind at the moment... until...

Ok... Think shall stop now... Will continued tomorrow if bros interested in knowing... :P

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 27-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pitching tent.. nice experiences.. =)
Old 27-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

When I stay over my gf's place, her younger sis always give free show. Not on purpose but used to having me around so now won't take extra precaution. Also helps that her toilet door cannot close fully due to a tube.

Last sun, her sis was laying on the bed talking on phone. Halfway she starts to lift up her legs, causing her sleeping dress to pull up and exposing her panty and ass. The free show lasted quite long.

Then in the afternoon, she was in the toilet bathing and forgot to take her hair band which she left outside the toilet basin. Came out naked and take.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1