The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I didn't see Janice that weekend at BS and church. I did however, meet Lindi I wanted to meet Janice and visit her at her place, but Janice said she's much better would prefer not to be "annoyed" seeing me. Oh well. (I snipped out the WA conversation here, I think too wordy liao and not important)

She arrived back only the following Monday after she was well rested. In the meantime we only conversed via WA and the usual 'kiddy' and 'argumentative' messages.

*tok tok tok tok...*

Looking up, I saw Janice coming in with a white thick (sigh) satin blouse with a black jacket and red knee length skirt. Hmm black heels.

J(anice): Good morning all, I'm back. And gog, stop surfing net and get to work!

gog: ?!?!?

A(my): Orhhhhh gog surfing net!

Qiu Ping started laughing.

P(ortia): Janice eyes very sharp one. Gog blackmark liao lo.

A: Hannor hannor, haha poor gog.

P: Janice, quick! Issue warning letter.

I became the department's morning laughter target, I just smiled and am glad that Janice was back. She still looked listless and the sparkle in her eyes was gone.

Much later in the afternoon, I saw Portia and Janice in the pantry, they were talking and Janice's eyes looked teary, instantly I turned my eyes to fest on Portia's tight chiffon blue blouse and skirt which she tucked in her blouse. They stopped when I walked in to get a cup of water and Janice excused herself and left after casually saying "hi" to me. I glanced at Portia's breasts (sorry, I'm HUMAN...) but she thought I was glancing at her and expecting a response for what just happened in the pantry.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story bro! Up you some points 😅😅 can’t wait for the juicy part with J!
Old 01-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
This is a good read, kind of makes me want to write my own story which was similar to this.. except that the roles and gender are reversed.
Why not? Good reads are hard to cum by.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Why not Portia? WHY Janice?

All eat up?
Old 01-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Very easy to read and really good stuff, can't wait to get more!
Thanks bro!!
Old 02-12-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
Great story bro! Up you some points 😅😅 can’t wait for the juicy part with J!
Thank you!!! The part is coming liao. Really, no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Why not? Good reads are hard to cum by.
Yes, agree, no harm sharing, take it as memory. Like me, I'm actually quite enjoying reminiscing the history of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Why not Portia? WHY Janice?

All eat up?
Sir, Portia is ex-SQ leh, you know how expensive her maintenance is? She comes to work is always dressed properly, hair tied, curled etc. Make up is just sufficient that type, fake eye lashes. She goes out is drink red wine for lunch etc.

I cannot afford her lifestyle. No chance to up one la. I don't even want to try. Go on a date with her, dinner alone will be $300 at least. A good bottle of wine easily $150. And this is without guarantee can get between her legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Very easy to read and really good stuff, can't wait to get more!
Thanks bro!!
Thanks, tried improvising my paragraphing and sequence and leaving ample space for eyes to rest. Glad it helps!!
Old 02-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

I've actually typed everything ahead already.

What's completed is till the first session, but I re-read & proof-read a few times until it's correct. As of now, I'm still finding errors and missing parts of memory, so will try to correct them and make sure it's accurate and I don't leave out details and information.

Good example is my time with Lindi where I can miss out details like skirt removal. So to avoid such errors, usually I take 2-3 days to read and think about it before posting.

I'm not trying to hook anybody onto the story, but just trying not to type wrongly. I also accidentally a few times put in her real name instead and also the correct colors of the clothes/location.

So pardon me if it takes long to update.

--------------------------------

P(ortia): Poor girl right?

gog: Hmm? You poor? You fly so often, Chanel bags more than my underwear, how can be poor?

SMACK! Fuck, one of these days I will smack all of them back.

P: Be serious la, I'm talking about Janice.

gog: ?!

P: You know she went for IVF right? She told me her period came, she's disappointed.

gog: She told you that?

P: Ya, you and her so close, I'm sure all these information you know ba, don't worry la. Just between two of us. You take care of her okay? You two always pray together and stuff ("stuff" as she is not clear what we do outside of Church). Pray for her la and hope for the best.

Recovering from the sudden truths, I tried to fish for info by acting like I knew.

gog: Well, been trying ma, now like that sure sad and feel down. She should just try naturally for kid if she wants.

P: Well, we KNOW it's not her fault, the tests shows it's not her side... but oh well.

"We"? It seems that no matter how close a friend I am to her, there are still things she's not comfortable to confide in me but only to female colleagues. And it's not HER fault.. meaning... omg. Eric...

gog: Well, just hope for the best lor.

P: You be nicer to her la don't always bully her.

Ever wondered why it's always the guy's fault? We are always the 'bully'?

Nothing eventful for the week, the usual going out with Janice after work, having prayer sessions and also food 'fights' but the feel is just different. She was holding back I guess.

Sat arrived.

gog: Pick ya later 5.30 for BS?

J(anice): 'K. I made a cake, come up help me bring to BS?

Sigh... I HATE FOOD IN THE CAR... but still have to do it right? I parked at 5pm, and used the access card to freely traverse into Janice's home.

J: hey gog, help me bring this to the car?

She was in a white collared long sleeve button blouse and a long red/blue high waist pleated skirt. She smells of lavender. I exaggerated my sniffing as if something smelled.

J: What's wrong? I smell ah?

She took one side of her hair and brought it to her nose to smell. How I wish I'm the lock of hair.

gog: No la, you smell nice.

J: I'm not FOOD!! Go away, shoo!!!!

At least she's back to herself, or so I thought. She was quite in the car, so I turned up the music slightly and allowed her to remain in her world. Reached church and met her BS mates. Shall I cut short the BS portion and get to after?

Guys, next will be what you've been waiting for - FINALLY.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for you gog…. And J
Old 02-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

No need to cut short. Jus go with the flow to fuck Janice hehe
Old 02-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

akan datang…. 🎥 lia liao 😋
Old 02-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Waiting for you gog…. And J
Sweat... mai ah ni kuan la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
No need to cut short. Jus go with the flow to fuck Janice hehe
Not cutting short, this is the flow already, the important parts at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
akan datang…. 🎥 lia liao 😋
Yes brooooooo lai liao!! Fuck, sounds so wrong. Hahaha

---------------------

Fuck... re-read just now, still got grammar, vocab and a lot of punctuation mistakes. Gosh, I just realised when I type in a hurry, I write like a little primary school kid. Spotted so many mistakes in the tenses.

Let me proof read a few times more.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Sweat... mai ah ni kuan la...

Not cutting short, this is the flow already, the important parts at least.

Yes brooooooo lai liao!! Fuck, sounds so wrong. Hahaha

---------------------

Fuck... re-read just now, still got grammar, vocab and a lot of punctuation mistakes. Gosh, I just realised when I type in a hurry, I write like a little primary school kid. Spotted so many mistakes in the tenses.

Let me proof read a few times more.
Nvm the errors lah. We are not English nazis. Content is more important. Cannot wait Liao. Faster faster.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Nvm the errors lah. We are not English nazis. Content is more important. Cannot wait Liao. Faster faster.
Yes sir, but I don't think anybody can understand "she tight around".

Wrong vocab, incorrect spelling and also no head no tail lol!!! I just proof read again and really still got issues. But should be alright soon.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Part 1.
---------------------------------

BS started and concluded, coincidentally, most of them had to run after the prayers.

Janice always volunteers to stay behind and tidy up the area/chairs and usually I would stay back with her to accompany and help her, especially if we brought food or anything, we certainly don't want uninvited guests appearing. We did some cleaning as well after the rest leaves. It was about 9pm that evening when they had left and we started clearing.

I saw her eyes were watery. My heart really ached as a friend or as a lustful man? I'm not sure, but it ached seeing her like that. I knew what was troubling her and she's pretty vulnerable now. I wasn't sure if i should ask and probe but I did eventually. I couildn't hold back and wanted to show some concerns.

gog: Janice. Hey girl, you okay?

J(anice): Yeah, I'm fine *slight sniffles can be heard*

gog: I'm sorry.

janice turned back, and looked up towards me, I think the floodgates are going to open.

J: Sorry for ?

gog: Are you crying?

J: No, just don't feel good.

She turned away and her back facing me again. I breathed in, held my breath for like what seemed enternity and then I blurted out.

gog: Sorry that your treatment didn't work out. Am sorry that it didn't. I'm hoping you can let me pray with you about it.

Janice looked surprised. She never told me they were trying for IVF. Done deal. The dam was opened. Janice sobbed uncontrollably holding back her wails. I grabbed her by her upper arms and pulled her gently towards me. She allowed herself to lean on my chest and hide her face crying softly.

Damn heart broken seeing her like that. I'm not her boyfriend or husband but anybody see a lady like that, more or less sure heartbroken. And no, I definitely wasn't erected.

gog: Hush.. sorry.

I stroked the back of her head in a downwards assuring manner while my other hand was behind her back. I didn't think much of it. And then, she looked up at me while I held her. Her eyes were red, her face had streaks of tears flowing and her mouth was semi-open and shivering.

It might have been 1s but it felt like forever for me in that state.

Without asking, my instinct was to move my lips towards hers, and she moved hers towards mine. We kissed for the first time.

Guys, I'm being a bastard by stopping here. This time, it's on purpose.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Ya lor.. keeping us in suspense purposely...
Faster lah!!!! ahahaha
TGIF bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Part 1.

Guys, I'm being a bastard by stopping here. This time, it's on purpose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1