The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Hey bros,

I enjoy LOS nightlife as i am regular contributor in the Pattaya thread here. But for budget reasons, i like to travel to Betong to relive tt nightlife feel from LOS. Actually i am newbie here on Betong, have 3 qns with regards to Betong( checked some other forums, most info is quite outdated for betong).

1) How do i make my way to the thai checkpoint near pengkalan hulu(7km away) from sg? I prefer not to take plane or drive car, take bus is fine by me as i know the trip is 11-12 hours but hopefully it saves me money if i am correct.

I believe i can take direct bus from golden mile? is it possible if i can take bus from johor larkin or at KL? I also understand you can take train from pudu there?

2) What is the currency being used at Betong? is it RM or BHT? coz i heard that u will have to pay more if you use RM instead of BHT.

3) Lastly, is there a map for Betong that i can source online? I am very interested in going down to the Discos but not familiar with the area there. Any good hotels nearby this discos? I understand the LT rate is at 500 RM(kinda ex but probably can nego? LOL) I will definitely stay at these hotels if its guest friendly.

Hope to hear from you guys, checked out some info on Betong via google but all quite outdated lah. Will UP the bro who enlightened me whenever i can cheers!
Hi Bro, let answer your 1st question. Basically you can took bus to kl. Pengkalan Hulu aka Kroh bus schedule is mostly nite time. There is a two choices for Bus to heading there. You can get 11.30pm BUS SAMASIAH from puduraya or 11pm BUS PLUSLINER. For morning you can get 9am BUS TRANSNATIONAL. Please make sure you buy back as well cause if you buy when you reach at Pengkalan Hulu station is a risk. Sometime the bus ticket seller is not open. So suggest get two and flow ticket in puduraya. For BUS to come back to kl there is morning (9.30am/10.30am Plusliner, afternoon(2.50pm for everyday under PLUSLINER, Sat & Sun -4.15pm TRANSNASIONAL) and nite(10.30pm TRANSNASIONAL) time BUS.
Old 25-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane View Post
Hi Bro, let answer your 1st question. Basically you can took bus to kl. Pengkalan Hulu aka Kroh bus schedule is mostly nite time. There is a two choices for Bus to heading there. You can get 11.30pm BUS SAMASIAH from puduraya or 11pm BUS PLUSLINER. For morning you can get 9am BUS TRANSNATIONAL. Please make sure you buy back as well cause if you buy when you reach at Pengkalan Hulu station is a risk. Sometime the bus ticket seller is not open. So suggest get two and flow ticket in puduraya. For BUS to come back to kl there is morning (9.30am/10.30am Plusliner, afternoon(2.50pm for everyday under PLUSLINER, Sat & Sun -4.15pm TRANSNASIONAL) and nite(10.30pm TRANSNASIONAL) time BUS.
Say , what if u are from S'pore or KL ....go to Hatyai ...instead . if u disembark in the morning from the buses from KL or S'pore, go to the Robinson mall in Hatyai, along that street u will be able to see a station for all vans heading to Betong , Yala and Pattani. Will costs u only 250 bahts for a 8 capacity van..
travel safe and cheap...
Old 25-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Say , what if u are from S'pore or KL ....go to Hatyai ...instead . if u disembark in the morning from the buses from KL or S'pore, go to the Robinson mall in Hatyai, along that street u will be able to see a station for all vans heading to Betong , Yala and Pattani. Will costs u only 250 bahts for a 8 capacity van..
travel safe and cheap...
Wow, i can see there are many ways to go to betong from sg or kl. however imo, isnt it further by distance if u go to hatyai then head to betong? Probably taking a bus frm kl, probably frm pudu to pengkalan hulu then head to custom via cab is shorter and more direct? It will be wonderful if someone here can enlighten me on de rate differences from both methods of going to betong. Toking abt safety, i hope there is no ppl with ak47s gunning down ur bus on the way like wad u see in pakistan or maybe phillippines?

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 06-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey bros,

I enjoy LOS nightlife as i am regular contributor in the Pattaya thread here. But for budget reasons, i like to travel to Betong to relive tt nightlife feel from LOS. Actually i am newbie here on Betong, have 3 qns with regards to Betong( checked some other forums, most info is quite outdated for betong).

1) How do i make my way to the thai checkpoint near pengkalan hulu(7km away) from sg? I prefer not to take plane or drive car, take bus is fine by me as i know the trip is 11-12 hours but hopefully it saves me money if i am correct.

I believe i can take direct bus from golden mile? is it possible if i can take bus from johor larkin or at KL? I also understand you can take train from pudu there?

2) What is the currency being used at Betong? is it RM or BHT? coz i heard that u will have to pay more if you use RM instead of BHT.

3) Lastly, is there a map for Betong that i can source online? I am very interested in going down to the Discos but not familiar with the area there. Any good hotels nearby this discos? I understand the LT rate is at 500 RM(kinda ex but probably can nego? LOL) I will definitely stay at these hotels if its guest friendly.

Hope to hear from you guys, checked out some info on Betong via google but all quite outdated lah. Will UP the bro who enlightened me whenever i can cheers!
For your question 3, fyi, the map in betong via online is hardly to find. Some of the hotel is surrounding with the Club/Disco. Recent update, the top discos "My Love" is already closed down which i know the boss of the club. The best nearby hotel is merlin WITH free Wifi either sri betong, no wifi. Price range frm 890-1000bath. if you stay in merlin hotel the best part is the jockey club is beside and the flamingo ktv is the next of it. Opposite is O Yes Club and Nighttime same building of O Yes Club is a Merlin Club. Barfined Girl normally is from RM300 onwards. All club barfined is charge RM50 and the rest to the girl earning. So EACH club has their starting rate. Jockey is start frm RM300, New Konka RM400, Hollywood RM450, O Yes RM350 and KTV mostly start frm RM300. For flamingo KTV is starts frm RM350.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, i can see there are many ways to go to betong from sg or kl. however imo, isnt it further by distance if u go to hatyai then head to betong? Probably taking a bus frm kl, probably frm pudu to pengkalan hulu then head to custom via cab is shorter and more direct? It will be wonderful if someone here can enlighten me on de rate differences from both methods of going to betong. Toking abt safety, i hope there is no ppl with ak47s gunning down ur bus on the way like wad u see in pakistan or maybe phillippines?
Hi Bro, If taking bus from KL will make the distance shorter. Pengkalan Hulu to Thai boarder is only 7km. Not too worry, as long you still in Malaysia boarder you are safe.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

An Update on Betong !

The Last time i was in Betong was roughly about 3 years(first time i went there was prob 7 yrs ago) and it was still pretty fun in a very remote and chilling way.

Last time: Day Clubs were Jockey pub, 008(the club after u pass the monkolit tunnel, Kongkah and random small ones. They all open quite early to cater to the half day mongers. 008 used to have the prettier girls and kongkah once in a while will have gems. Jockey pub has always been a nasty strip bar with really normal to older women and they cater to the aged men or dark skinned men.

I went there on Saturday cause my fren's PRC had to renew her visa so he asked my fren and i to tag along and i thought to myself !! Hey long time never been to Betong so its the long weekend so might as well go have a look!!! I drove my car in cause betong is so small so pretty easy to navigate around.

Present Day.
Jockey Pub and the KTV beside it still opens relatively early (12Pm to 11pm)
and remains the same quality 2/10 stars at best in terms of women and crowd. New Kongkah opens around 3pm and we were there at 4 ish and OH lord it was pretty bad !! Most of the girls were pretty stalky or well built and fairly dark. Again seems to cater to Dark skinned ethnic group. Stayed for 2 beers then Left to Explore the 008.

008 changed its name to Candy(the club beside used to be My love is also changed to something else i forgot). We drove across the tunnel then proceed to Candy. it was 530 pm already and most of the girls have arrived.
It was a lot better than Kongkah, had a few pretty good looking girls 6-7/10 at best. Had a few with solid bodies and ass. It was early so we just ordered 3 beers cause we just wanted to check this place out so just simple called the lady that i fancied and bought her a few shots and hung some beads and left soon afterwards.

Forward to nighttime we drove to Hollywood and went up to explore with the mindset of not expecting too much. Ok Hollywood was a little bit better than Candy in terms of having younger girls but they have a few Post Op Lady boys performing on stage which is a bit of a turn off for me. I saw one that had an exceptional body and looked syt so i bought some beads(necklace made of beads) and sent 2 to her while she danced on stage. There were 3 of us so each of us proceeded to buy beads for the girls of our choice. We opened a 1 litre bottle of Black label and drank that until we finished the bottle(from 1005-120am) and then ordered a set of beers(5). I hung 27 beads of necklace to my girl and gave a quite few to her frens. She had a nice body but her face upon close inspection, wasnt that nice at all(not ugly but aint pretty at all) so i didnt bother to ask her back but i did find out about the pricing from the Mamasan and from my girl(she chooses if she wants to go back with customers and mgmt cant force them). I notice there werent many mongers in Betong and especially young mongers. Imagine on a saturday night at Hollywood there were prob only 13 tables occupied out of 30 tables. By 1am we were the only table left in the club other than the OLDIES group so we were swarmed by all of them so we gave the last few beads and then left the place.

We were already drunk but we still wanted to drink and was curious about the late night club beside candy that used to be call My Love. So I drunkenly drove there. To out surprise 80% of the girls that were working at Candy was also working at My Love except for the 3 other girls and 2 coyote dancers. We took the center table and proceeded to open up another set of beers. Again there weren't many patrons so we were swarmed and most of the girls recognized us and the girl we each had earlier automatically came to each of us. My girl is a litte tan but had a kick ass body with the perfect round ass but her face looks a little surgically enchanced which i dont really like but i was drunk and horny so i just bought her some beads and proceeded to molest her for almost 1.5 hrs. Did the SOP, bought beads, some shots then hugs and kisses . Then left at around 3 ish for Supper of awesome fried noodle down the street from the club.

Next day woke up had lunch at a noodle shop near the roundabout then had a 2 hr massage at merlin Hotel for 30rm(tipped rm10) then went back.

Note:

1) Betong was a big disappointment compared to last time, gone was the hey days of having to find gems and bang some 2 grade models who wants some fast money in betong. At best we only saw 1 7/10 the rest were 6/10 and lower. Dont even bother with the Chicken farms cause we went to 3 of them in town and 4 of them on the other side of the tunnel and the quality was really bad.

2)Food used to be pretty good in Betong, i always patronize a place call RongKhao( a restaurant beside the Longkang aka Drain aka small river) and they have the best Nam Prik ka pi in Southern thailand but had dinner there ordered the same dishes i used to enjoy , turns out the chef has left and the taste reflects that and the Nam Prik ka pi was very normal and nothing to shout about. 5 dishes no fish or prawns,(with drinks 130RM). Kai Betong is something that you should order if your ever there and its basically their Kampung chicken which taste pretty good. Even drove to Pirivet Tunnel which is about 7-9 km from betong town to the famous restaurant beside the tunnel to have lunch and turned out very dissapointing and quite a dirty place to eat with lots of flies.

Price:
1Ltr Black label was 2300 baht so kinda cheap
Red label 1700
JD 2700

Ice is free and mixers around RM5-7 per bottle.
Beers were all big bottle and cost from 210-270baht depending on how many you order(one bottle will be more exp than a few)

Bead necklace are like buying flowers in Danok and each of them cost RM10 and i buy 5-10 of them each time(RM50-100). And every 15-30 mins i will give my girl 2-3 to keep her beside me so that i can slowly molest and to KC her.
It is very cheap compared to Danok(which cost rm 50 for small flower wreath to RM100 for the bigger ones). The whole night of drinks and beads only cost me less than RM600 so it is a very cheap place to play around.

Prices for girls:
From farms 200-300 depending on the shop and how pretty the girls are.
From Hollywood, candy and my love: If the girls like you or they need money and agree to go back with you will cost on average 400-600 but of course everything is down to negotiation. My fren brough his chick back from Hollywood for RM450 for overnight.

Food wise: noodles about rm4-6 per bowl or 4-6 per plate of pork or chicken rice. Restaurant wise about 20-30 per person .

Hotel: Stayed at Rainbow place which cost RM60 PN. Clean but very standard and basic room

I dont think i will ever return to Betong unless there are some drastic changes cause after talking with the boss of the hotel i was staying. He basically said all the younger patrons have all gone to Danok and whats left in betong are older patrons and lots of Dark Skinned Patrons so slowly the clubs are slowly evolving to suit the patrons patronizing .

Sorry for the long winded Report but i just wanted to share with you all !!

Have a Safe cheong and i think i will stick to DANOK, HATYAI and BKK !!!

Regards,
KhunDaddy !!
Old 26-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Betong Bomb

Betong bombed on 25-July-2014
Betong Bomb-1
Betong Bomb-2
Betong Bomb-3
Betong Bomb-4
Betong Bomb-5
Betong Bomb-6

God Bless!

Last edited by Cupnoodle; 26-07-2014 at 01:34 AM.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Betong Bombing 25/07/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Damn it! First it was Dannok, now Betong!

By the way can't see the pictures.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone update if Betong has recovered from the blast? Are the clubs e.g. Jockey still operating and how is the business and crowd there?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Can anyone update if Betong has recovered from the blast? Are the clubs e.g. Jockey still operating and how is the business and crowd there?
Betong is a ghost town now........ security personnel there outnumber tourists nowadays.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Betong is a ghost town now........ security personnel there outnumber tourists nowadays.
Hw far is betong from Hatyai? Might go for a day trip if is only a hr ride to there
Old 09-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Betong/Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hw far is betong from Hatyai? Might go for a day trip if is only a hr ride to there.
The waiting time for mini van can be very long at Hatyai Bus Terminal!
Old 09-12-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hw far is betong from Hatyai? Might go for a day trip if is only a hr ride to there
1hr ride is possible if you are taking air transport .... Distance between these 2 places about 300km.....and you are travelling along those small dusty roads... No highways.... so you are looking at a 4hr+ journey instead....
Old 09-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
1hr ride is possible if you are taking air transport .... Distance between these 2 places about 300km.....and you are travelling along those small dusty roads... No highways.... so you are looking at a 4hr+ journey instead....
Walao.. so far... Thxs for info...
Old 09-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Walao.. so far... Thxs for info...
hehe...I had been to Betong twice but never been to Hatyai...kkkk....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1