The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
I took her before last time, still ok. But after I hear this I will boycott her. Your coffee I heard before - got lobang? 🤣
Haha Vsia coffee.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Haha Vsia coffee.
Where to get? Any side effects?
Old 14-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

I saw 1 of the thais from the previous batch posted on social that she was coming back to SG....so looks like what May said is true, 3 come 2 kena u turn. I msg-ed her on social and she told me she is leaving sg tmmrw. All I can say is she was fair, pretty ample boobs and great top. Recalled when she was topping me last time she would always come in and whisper in my ear, siao mai ka teerak? Siao mak mai?
Old 14-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Where to get? Any side effects?
So far nothing yet. Most imptly is to improveblood circulation. You can get from thai supermarket
Old 14-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

555 Ok na krup 😉
Old 14-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Leila, putri, wani, azura (laura) re back.

Took putri and honestly not recommended. Regretted nt taking leila as i walked past her on the stairs. Went in, stripped and asked me to lie down. Gave me a cbj with cd in her mouth. While she was bj-ing me, azura (laura) came in naked after shower. Still amazing. Hard c cup tits and very lovely ass. Asked to take 3some but didnt feel like it.
Back to putri. Couldnt really feel gfe or what. Service was too rush as she kept asking me to cum. She couldnt get hard. Came halfway and she pulled my dick out. Seriously wtf. After service done, she wanted to take my hp tgt with her black mini sling bag. Lucky i saw it and told her its mine. Avoid at all cost. Worst experience at rowell. Didnt even say bye and all.

Gonna take azura next and wani, the bbw. Nice tits and thicccccc ass. Leila’s complexion seems to have gotten abit not so smooth.
Thanks for the information. Will stay away from puteri..wanted to try her actually.
What's the damage for the rest?
Old 15-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Thanks for the information. Will stay away from puteri..wanted to try her actually.
What's the damage for the rest?
dmg all same
Old 16-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Headed back today after the unpleasant session with Putri. Took the thai postop. She was here last year, shld be first batch. After her batch, no more thais. Still recalled hving threesome with her and another thai.

Shes still wearing the same red dress, light pink panties. Gg up stairs and seeing her upskirt was pleasant. We kissed and i got hard. Pumped her doggy and as third floor and second was empty, the loud banging sound and her moans could be heard with faint echo.

Will take a rest for now till next batch comes.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Read from the previous post abt BBW Wani. Bro said she thic. Anyone tried? I am sucker for big bbw ass
Old 17-02-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Read previous post there is one called Wani. BBW with thic ass. Anyone tried? A sucker for big meaty ass. Biggest in the house? Any can describe hie she looks like. Thanks
Old 17-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Read from previous post there is one called Wani. Bro said bbw with thick ass. Am u sucker for big meaty ass. Is she the biggest in the house? Anyway can describe how she looks like. Thanks
Old 17-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Read in previous post there is one called Wani. Bro said she bbw with thick ass. Am a sucker for big meaty ass. Anyone tried? Is she the biggest in the house? Anyway can describe how she look like. Thanks
Old 20-02-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Went there this evening. Saw a fair LB there manning the gate. I think she was the most pretty one there with a cock. Short hair. MAlaysian - forgot her name - Might be Leila, but not sure.
Asked for money first. Then cap me and BJ. Then when i want to BJ her, she took out a cap and put it on. Saying she is sensitive. I thought that is the reason why we prefer not to use a cap!! I asked whether she can come. She said yes but need to pay more money. And also if I want her to top me, also extra. Turned me off...........

went home. The only thing good about her is that she has very smooth skin!!
Old 21-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pmejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Used to chiong fl domes but tried lb back in 2016 and knn, now hooked.
It's like 4 to 5 lbs to 1 gg nowadays when playing.

Anyway, today got the itch because have not been playing since last year due to covid and vit-m.
Went down to Rowell to check out this new place and pleasantly surprised by the pink light haha
Also there is a grey van parked strategically outside to block view from road.

Anyway, went there, super nervous and quickly pick one quite femboyish went up and runt into one of her friends and after the original girl said her friend "like" me decide to splurge, long time never do mah, and take both.
Knn, the experience is less than idea, motivation like some of the bros here.
Bj got capped, both girlficks are quite small although the second one got hard. Both keep rushing and being prem ejaculated, I cannot hold and came. Then the girls start to smile and go game over. Knn.
The funny thing is both pestered me to take them next time and blamed the other for rushing.
Overall experience suck for 2x blues.
Didn't catch their name properly, bot have rather similar names like Angel, Angelica etc.
Both not good for me, will try to go check out thud legendary Ezara next time.

Some other interesting thing.
There is only quite plump lady that they call Mama that sort of organised them at level 2.
On the way out, the okt thanked me and he looked quite pleasant unlike the h79 one who got quite a rusty face. Remember last time h79 I was also super stressed and come right away when one of the Thai girl start stroking. Knn. Game over before start and no token or time to continue.

Now I feel bummed for wasting, should have gone 1v1.
Sigh.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yet to visit this batch. Any idea is the “Sasha” is back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1