The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hotstruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
experiences

After reading so many stories here, I think it's also time to share some of mine, so decided to register and post.

This happened when I'm in poly year 2. My school changes class every sem, and during year 2 sem 1, there was this super cute guy in my class but sadly he is attached. Maybe cuteness does turns me on but whenever I see him, I just fantasize doing lots of dirty stuffs with him. So around 2-3 weeks into that sem, I couldn't take it anymore so I thought I should just try my luck. There was this morning that both of us were early, so early that no one was even on that level. Trust me, it's pure luck. So that's where I started all my little seducing things. I chose the seat beside him to my own convenience. Then I pmed him in msn saying this

Me: I am very sexually attracted to you.

The moment he read finish this sentence, he turned and look at me and I smiled at him. It was very awkward for him I guess, then everything was on msn

Him: you should know I'm attached right.
Me: yea so?
Him: i love my gf a lot.
Me: ok, but i got a feeling she doesnt satisfy your needs.
Him: ........

I kept asked him questions for around 5mins then he finally admit that I was right. Like I say, everytime I see him I gets very turn on and I can feel my body was burning, so i removed my jacket. I was wearing a spag stripe and hotshorts that day, because it's a spag top, instead of wearing a bra I had nipple stickers on that day. I can see that he was looking at me from the corner of my eye and then a msn chatbox pop out.

Him: you didn't wear any bra?!?!
Me: find out for yourself.

then without notice, he turned my chair over to face him. he hesitated awhile and he .....
Old 13-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hotstruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: experiences

no support ): but anyway here's the cont,

... He placed his head directly infront of my boobs, and I thought to myself, 'finally it's coming!'. But to my great disappointment, he just merely tried to look very closely. -.- How crappy is that? So I got really mad at him for the remaining hours in school. I still remember I had to masturbate that very night to get over the unstoppable horniness. Then I started to plan on something that may or may not let my wish come true. Right let me tell you, it did! Here's what happened.

It was holidays and I kept stalking him via a very good friend of me and him. Then this friend of mine told me that his gf will be away on a overseas trip, and I know that it's time I can put my plans in action. On one night, this friend of ours called him up and asked him out for a drink, he was alone in sg so yea he just came out without knowing I was going too. He didn't show much emotions when he saw me there. So we started drinking, and I feigned drunk. This friend then help me by saying that something crop up suddenly and he needs to rush off and ask him to send me home. After the friend left, I told him that can we go somewhere else because I really didn't want to home home, and I guess he got what I meant. But he rejected me, saying that he wants to go home and he will send me to a hotel if I don't want to go home.

This is the time when I'm glad I'm still under 18. He try to check us in to a hotel but I was 17 then, so too bad, he needs to bring me to his house afterall. So when we reached his house, it was pretty late so his families were already in bed. He helped me to his bed and went out of the room. I took this chance to take off my clothes and hid inside his blanket. Then after awhile he came in and try to wake me up as he brought water for me. I purposely sat up and let the blanket just slide down my body showing my boobs. He quickly turned away and asked why I was naked. I ignored him continuing feigning drunk. After I finished the water, I continue lie down and he finally turned back. I could see there's a bulge in his pants. Alcohol really jinx people yea? So he went out and came back again, then I heard some ruffling noise and he open the blanket and lie in together with me. Somehow I think he was the one who's drunk.

I can feel his hard rod against my butt as I was lying back facing him. Then his hand started to get naughty and grope one of my breast ....

TBC!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1