The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I dunno about Bukit Indah..... but I was brought to the Crystal 2 KTV at Sentosa Plaza by some local friends. We drank until I passed out..... when I woke up it was already 9am in the morning.... and the KTV is still operating !!
Woke up in the KTV ? Can save 1 night hotel room.

Those ladies still working @ 9 am ? When did you give them tips ? 9 am after you woke up ?
Old 14-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

Bro can share with us the nationality of the ladies ? Fierce one ah and what are the charges?
Old 15-06-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSecret View Post
Bro can share with us the nationality of the ladies ? Fierce one ah and what are the charges?
The ladies are all vietbus...
Old 15-06-2022, 04:12 AM
Samster

PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Woke up in the KTV ? Can save 1 night hotel room.

Those ladies still working @ 9 am ? When did you give them tips ? 9 am after you woke up ?
I did not intend to stay overnight in the KTV when we went. I was brought there by my local jiuhu friends and they ordered so much drinks.... I drank until I passed out and only woke up the next morning inside the KTV room. The KTV was still operating at that time.
Dun ask me about damages as my jiuhu friends paid the bill.
But I did enquire from mamasan and she quote rm1K to tabao her girl for outcall for ON.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone with authentic juagen reco in bt indah area? The queues at first link JB customs are getting longer and longer each weekend...I'm there now and not worth for me to queue up 1 to 2 hr ++
Old 18-06-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jameslong484 is Cool - loads of Potential

has anyone tried rubysexy. is it legit
Old 19-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never been to crystal 2. The girls can play?
Old 21-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
Never been to crystal 2. The girls can play?
Hi bro, usually the girls from the KTVs at Taman Sentosa area they play in the KTV only. Different girl got different playability and not all will dabao out with you.
Old 21-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachuayc View Post
Hi bro, usually the girls from the KTVs at Taman Sentosa area they play in the KTV only. Different girl got different playability and not all will dabao out with you.
Inside the room, minimum frenching and teh neh neh?
Old 21-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try Zen Zheng SPA along Bangkok SPA at Taman Sentosa ? Happen to saw afew lady going in to work , seem not bad. Do not know what is the service like and damage. Anyone can enlighten? Thk
Old 21-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

There is a reason why locals like to feng there.
Their cheong style is different from Singkies.
If the girls are not playable.... this KTV would have closed down oredi.... remember the locals dun have the spending power of Singkies so they make sure every ringgit they spend there is worth it.

Playability is definitely available there...
Old 22-06-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
Inside the room, minimum frenching and teh neh neh?
French & teh neh neh is considered very mild liao. They tend to be wary if you are a new face but if familiar with you because you go regularly..... everything also can liao.
The group of vietbus that sent to our room were very sporting. Mamasan made all of them to remove their panties & bras and only wearing their outer wear to sitting with us as my friends go there at least twice per week.
One of the vietbu told me nowadays must control and cannot "happy happy" as we like.

My friend confirmed that previously the girls would strip fully naked and bbbj to customers is common. "Sweets" are also available sometimes given out free. Some couple even have sex inside the room instead of tabao to hotel but the management put a stop to it. Now the girls are not allowed to be naked and "sweets" are no longer displayed. But the girls get around this by removing their underwear so it is still easy access to the tits and pussies as their outerwear is usually sexy gown, dress or short skirts. But the "sweets" are now sold discreetly and the girls will pester you to buy for them. Locals like them too.... but Singkies better not touch them just in case you suay suay kenna IUT testing at causeway checkpoint.

So you say lah...... playabilty is good or not?.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
French & teh neh neh is considered very mild liao. They tend to be wary if you are a new face but if familiar with you because you go regularly..... everything also can liao.
The group of vietbus that sent to our room were very sporting. Mamasan made all of them to remove their panties & bras and only wearing their outer wear to sitting with us as my friends go there at least twice per week.
wah... sounds fun...
BTW how is the cost like?
Old 22-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wah... sounds fun...
BTW how is the cost like?
rm1K to tabao the vietbu for ON.

My jiuhu friends paid the bill so I do not know the actual costs but I believe the charges are affordable otherwise how could the locals go there so often. My friends are not the rich type... they are just normal salaried workers.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
One of the vietbu told me nowadays must control and cannot "happy happy" as we like.

My friend confirmed that previously the girls would strip fully naked and bbbj to customers is common. "Sweets" are also available sometimes given out free. Some couple even have sex inside the room instead of tabao to hotel but the management put a stop to it. Now the girls are not allowed to be naked and "sweets" are no longer displayed. But the girls get around this by removing their underwear so it is still easy access to the tits and pussies as their outerwear is usually sexy gown, dress or short skirts. But the "sweets" are now sold discreetly and the girls will pester you to buy for them. Locals like them too.... but Singkies better not touch them just in case you suay suay kenna IUT testing at causeway checkpoint.

So you say lah...... playabilty is good or not?.
Which ktv is this bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1