The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Me too. Haha u tried next door h38 g12? U would like her I guess. Haha
Many fr on g12, butno, i have not tried her.
Old 19-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiikokia View Post
Many fr on g12, butno, i have not tried her.
You should bro. =)
Old 19-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
U saw g6 or tried before from h40? She looks nice too but not much gd reviews.
Yes, saw her, a bit milfy but looks not bad, very fair, but did not try
Old 22-10-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

what time they operating hours?
Old 22-10-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
what time they operating hours?
Open around 11 and close around 11
Old 23-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiikokia View Post
Yes, saw her, a bit milfy but looks not bad, very fair, but did not try
Also saw G6 on my way out. Didnt get a full look on her as her hair covered some of her face. Looks not too bad from what i could see. Not sure if milf though.

Went there to try G3 really no horse run. The action starts straightaway after she close the door. Really rape you and you can raper her back but she doesnt allow full commando fyi.
Old 23-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Also saw G6 on my way out. Didnt get a full look on her as her hair covered some of her face. Looks not too bad from what i could see. Not sure if milf though.

Went there to try G3 really no horse run. The action starts straightaway after she close the door. Really rape you and you can raper her back but she doesnt allow full commando fyi.
G5 … g5…..
Old 23-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

huh...why g5 g6
Old 23-10-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

L20H40 G3

Gave her a try after reading some reviews about her. Really hardcore and rape you.

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and gave me a bbbj there and then. Deepthroat, used my cock to slap her face, balls licking, AR, whatever you name it, she did it. Natural boobs, feels like a C. Pinned her onto the bed, suck her nips, frenched, painted her abalone. Pounded her standing doggy, with her heels on, on the bed, missionary, doggy, and came in standing doggy.

Looks wise 7/10 milfy looks.
Fair skinned.
Unable to converse much cos i unable to speak viet and her mandarin and english not so good.

After shower, offered me to sit on the chair in her room and gave me some leg massage. Good effort there though not much strength, but not there for massage anyway.

RTF: maybe. Reason being, after the deed, i noticed she only washed her pussy. Body top half never wash. And makes me wonder, if she did the same before me. I wouldnt wanna taste another bro’s saliva on her nips( although I’m pretty sure there wasnt any during my session.) saw another guy waiting for her when i left (hope he doesnt go lick the nips.)

PS: saw G6 on the way out. Might try her next.

Last edited by rafaee; 24-10-2022 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Its G3 instead of G6.
Old 24-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
L20H40 G6

Gave her a try after reading some reviews about her. Really hardcore and rape you.

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and gave me a bbbj there and then. Deepthroat, used my cock to slap her face, balls licking, AR, whatever you name it, she did it. Natural boobs, feels like a C. Pinned her onto the bed, suck her nips, frenched, painted her abalone. Pounded her standing doggy, with her heels on, on the bed, missionary, doggy, and came in standing doggy.

Looks wise 7/10 milfy looks.
Fair skinned.
Unable to converse much cos i unable to speak viet and her mandarin and english not so good.

After shower, offered me to sit on the chair in her room and gave me some leg massage. Good effort there though not much strength, but not there for massage anyway.

RTF: maybe. Reason being, after the deed, i noticed she only washed her pussy. Body top half never wash. And makes me wonder, if she did the same before me. I wouldnt wanna taste another bro’s saliva on her nips( although I’m pretty sure there wasnt any during my session.) saw another guy waiting for her when i left (hope he doesnt go lick the nips.)

PS: saw G6 on the way out. Might try her next.
Are you referring to G3? I also realised her hygiene not really up there... Took her last week and realised she dont use listerine before and after....
Old 24-10-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean444 View Post
Are you referring to G3? I also realised her hygiene not really up there... Took her last week and realised she dont use listerine before and after....
No wonder her nipples tasted horrible...no hygiene...there was once when i had to help a WL wash away the thick coat of dried saliva that was coating her body, making her damn smelly af...i never took her again...
Old 24-10-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
No wonder her nipples tasted horrible...no hygiene...there was once when i had to help a WL wash away the thick coat of dried saliva that was coating her body, making her damn smelly af...i never took her again...
I was fortunate to have taken her when i went around 12+ so i should be the first or first few customers, so i didnt notice this.. Cant imagine the customers at night I was abit concerned that she didnt offer me or use listerine afterwards.
Old 24-10-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh shit. Sorry its G3. Thank you for pointing out.
Old 24-10-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was fortunate to have taken her when i went around 12+ so i should be the first or first few customers, so i didnt notice this.. Cant imagine the customers at night I was abit concerned that she didnt offer me or use listerine afterwards.
The only good thing is I was offered listerine when I was taking a shower.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Oh shit. Sorry its G3. Thank you for pointing out.
Haha. I was scratching my head, dont remember g6 "got so power leh". Anyway I visited G6 sometime back, not very memorable. If I remember correctly her boobs looks a little 'deflated'. Dont know if she had reversed her boob enhancement. Anyway, didn't return. I only visit this house when next door is empty, so far i enjoy G18 services, Unfortunately, her body shape is not those lean and slim type (dont worry, not elephant also) and boobs are on the smaller side, A to B only. She is very bubbly with fair skin. probably got some ang mo blood and can accommodate to all my requests.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1