The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4952 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Upppzzzz.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hope u bonk a real girl
Old 13-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raistlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I remember reading about a mini Thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng. Is it still open?
Old 14-12-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
Hi Bros, I remember reading about a mini Thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng. Is it still open?

Premises was converted into a medical centre during Covid-19..... now is used as a warehouse.
Most of the girls operating there have migrated to FiwFan.
Old 22-12-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Delete. Wrong post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this. Not the best value but I guess Sofitel next door remains the best hotel for picking up Thermae girls.
S15 hotel is better.. Lower price, similar walking distance to Thermae
Old 23-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Agree with u too bro, S15 is best value for the location. I always booked jacuzzi room so can try banging gals inside...haha.
Old 23-12-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sofitel is excellent, of course, as top brand in Accor group.
It is not cheap
It also has vigilant security.
Most thermaes or any other SWs wud not get 1m past the door b4 the security discreetly stepped in
Old 24-12-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Agree with u too bro, S15 is best value for the location. I always booked jacuzzi room so can try banging gals inside...haha.
Yeah. The small issue I have with S15 is the water ponding in the bathroom. I stayed there twice, both times I experienced the same. Did u all have the same issue when staying there?
Old 24-12-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah. The small issue I have with S15 is the water ponding in the bathroom. I stayed there twice, both times I experienced the same. Did u all have the same issue when staying there?
Although S15 location is good.... but facilities not so good.

Problems I have encountered......
- Waterheater has a mind of its own.... hot water sometimes come sometimes no come.
- Same with aircon too.
- Room has wifi.... but no internet connection. Reported problem to reception and technician came to rectify..... then same thing happened again that night..... and again the next night. So I stayed in the room to watch how the technician rectify the problem the next morning..... knn the router was placed behind the bed's headboard and so the cabling became loose when there's movement on the bed.
I gave up staying here.
Old 24-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Sofitel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Sofitel is excellent, of course, as top brand in Accor group.
It is not cheap
It also has vigilant security.
Most thermaes or any other SWs wud not get 1m past the door b4 the security discreetly stepped in
I see guys bringing girls in all the time without concierge saying anything. They don't know if you're just taking a date up to Belga. There was one guy who would hangout at the executive lounge with his SB who looked like a schoolgirl.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Although S15 location is good.... but facilities not so good.

Problems I have encountered......
- Waterheater has a mind of its own.... hot water sometimes come sometimes no come.
- Same with aircon too.
- Room has wifi.... but no internet connection. Reported problem to reception and technician came to rectify..... then same thing happened again that night..... and again the next night. So I stayed in the room to watch how the technician rectify the problem the next morning..... knn the router was placed behind the bed's headboard and so the cabling became loose when there's movement on the bed.
I gave up staying here.
None of the issues that you mentioned happened to me before. Hmmmnn.....may be because I always booked the jacuzzi or junior siute rooms. Plus always liked the free breakfast that included in the room bookings.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope bro, same as my above post, may be the rooms I got were either jacuzzi or junior suites and these rooms didn't have such issues.

Last edited by happy456; 25-12-2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

If bros don't mind walking slightly a bit further, can also try Night Hotel (formerly named Dream Hotel). Liked to blue colour themed rooms & pricings are reasonable as well.

Last edited by happy456; 25-12-2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Pre Covid, I stay in S15 average once every month. To me its the best value hotel in that area. Quality and Price are good enough for me. just one minute walk from Thermae, 24 hour cafe beside, just a few minutes to 24 hour Mcdonalds and near BTS and MRT and Terminal 21 etc. However, post Covid, I now go for cheaper level but still decent quality like Icheckinn soi 19 and if this one gets too expensive, I go for opposite Thermae for Paradiso. Even the renovated Miami hotel is pretty decent. So plenty of choices for me. These hotels, most girls in Thermae have no problem because its just a few minutes walk and especially most of the time i just want ST, fuck and go so they also happy, I happy.
Old 27-12-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haven't stayed in asok since I started living in bkk - what's the best value but high end hotel nowadays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1