The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2003, 01:03 AM
pentium

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question Ipoh, Perak

Any bros out there got any lobang in Ipoh? Heard that it's the best place in northern Malaysia to get fj. Any comments and lobang welcome. Tks. Going there this weekend.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jedi220372 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ipoh, Perak

Quote:
Originally posted by pentium
Any bros out there got any lobang in Ipoh? Heard that it's the best place in northern Malaysia to get fj. Any comments and lobang welcome. Tks. Going there this weekend.
Try Taiwan 88, Big Sister along Jalan Kampar, the charges are RM80 for half hour session.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ipoh, Perak

Add Robin SPA (next 2 Robin Hotel) to your list. Last time I was around, plenty of girls 2 chose from. Never, I mean never go 2 Hillcity HC cause is a rip off. N xpensive. Wanne see the girls, try sitting at a coffee shop opposite at Taiwan about 9.30 am while gettin b'fast. Taiwan's ladies been usher to their 'sites!'
Old 03-09-2003, 05:14 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ipoh, Perak

Quote:
Originally posted by pentium
Drive 1 hr 30 mins north to Betong, Thailand, another mini Hdy, you get all the bonking you like. Hdy is oni 3 hours journey away from Ipoh. Will tell you more if interested.

Those "Massage Parlor" is actually fish tank and mainly not Ipoh Chinese Gals, they are usually populated by thais and gals from other province like Sarawak, Sabah or Penang. Chance of getting local is pretty slim.

Some famous Spa like Ritz Garden (outdated now), Ipoh Spa (rising star) and Robin Spa (another uprising) is some good choice for quickie.

If you have extra cash and like overnight, you can try PRC from KaraOK joint but most of them has been pretty low profile since June unless you have local contact. You can try Deluxe (the biggest and most gals) and Gold Mine.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 03-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
One eye_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From Ipoh but have not been back quite long. Heard of the big sister, taiwan, robin. First time hearing of Ipoh Spa. Where is the place?
TQ
Old 03-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by One eye_123
From Ipoh but have not been back quite long. Heard of the big sister, taiwan, robin. First time hearing of Ipoh Spa. Where is the place?
TQ
At Jln Pasir Puteh, you wont miss it. I am from Ipoh and am always back to Ipoh to cheong every month or two.

Old 03-09-2003, 04:01 PM
OverDrive

its a standard price .. RM80.. at TAIWAN Recreation Centre...located at Jalan Kampar.. its a fish tank actually..just pick a girl and go into the room... have a bath.. catbath..BJJJ and FJJJ..
variety of girls... mostly locals from KL, Penang, JB, Sarawak and sometimes from CHina... one of the greatest fish tank in ipoh.

Another one is "88".. located few shops away from TAIWAN..its another fishtank also.. but with fewer girls to choose from..RM80 also..

I never been to BIGSISTER (jln kampar..also!!).. how much the price there?? is it a fishtank also??? hows the girls??

and there is another FISHtank near Jalan Yg Kalsom..called FIRST Sister.. went there to have a look last time.. RM80.. all of the girls from Thai,Cambodia,Vietnam... never try.. prefer local chinese..

and about those spas.. robin,ipoh spa, ritz.. never try before..
mr.devil..do hope you'll post hows the spas in Ipoh like... is it like JB spas?????
need more infos..

goign to ipoh soon..
Old 03-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by OverDrive
its a standard price .. RM80.. at TAIWAN Recreation Centre...located at Jalan Kampar.. its a fish tank actually..just pick a girl and go into the room... have a bath.. catbath..BJJJ and FJJJ..
variety of girls... mostly locals from KL, Penang, JB, Sarawak and sometimes from CHina... one of the greatest fish tank in ipoh.

Hmm.. yes normal season should have easily 20 over girls from vast variety of races. I dont fancy fish tank and have oni tried once, that's even almost being forced by some bros.

Another one is "88".. located few shops away from TAIWAN..its another fishtank also.. but with fewer girls to choose from..RM80 also..

I never been to BIGSISTER (jln kampar..also!!).. how much the price there?? is it a fishtank also??? hows the girls??

Big Sister was once the most hot and biggest fish tank in Ipoh but the standard and volume dropped seriously since the last few years.

and there is another FISHtank near Jalan Yg Kalsom..called FIRST Sister.. went there to have a look last time.. RM80.. all of the girls from Thai,Cambodia,Vietnam... never try.. prefer local chinese..

First sister is behind Cathay Cinema that closed down now, was popular for younger chicks but now nominated by foreign chicks liao.

and about those spas.. robin,ipoh spa, ritz.. never try before..
mr.devil..do hope you'll post hows the spas in Ipoh like... is it like JB spas?????
need more infos..

Of them all, Ipoh Spa has the best facilities and newest, then followed by Robin Spa. They do have gals from Local Chinese, Thai, Indo, Vietnam and PRC. You can view them from cafe room at 2nd floor. Was in Robin Spa once but u-turn back after looking at their gals and have never been back yet. Ritz Garden Spa was once the most popular spa with high quality chicks but this is years back. Have not been to this spa for quite some time. You can't expect Eden facilities in Ipoh.

goign to ipoh soon..
Actually the cheong scene in Ipoh has shifted with more ppl going to pub/disco in Ipoh Garden East area and Green Town, where you could see lots of local pretty young girls partying and you can try your luck to sian some. Some of the famous joint are Y2K, TimeZone, Hollywood and Stairways (Greentown).

As for hard core action, most Ipohian prefer to drive north for 1 hour 30 mins to Betong, Thailand border town, Hat Yai mini town.

Old 03-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
One eye_123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
There is also a HC at Ritz Kowloon. Been there a couple of times. The damage is about RM138.00. Mostly locals there but the place is so.. so.. only. Anyone who wants to try can go for Sandy (Baba from Melaka. I have her hp number should anyone wants it) and one Sarawakian girl (forgotten her name). Both quite pretty. In terms of service, ok lah. But they very GFE.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:33 PM
pentium

Thumbs up

Thanks to all BROs for all the wonderful info. Hope to be able to find all these lobangs.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Samster

Just for your fyi. Bentong is something like Cameron 'cause of its location on top of the hill. Plenty of pubs, seafood stalls and girls. All walking distance. But a dead town after 9pm. This is the place if you wanna 'feng tau'. Been there with my friends who agree that the girls there ain't that great lookin. Danok have more pretty girls and cheap if you know your way around. Anyway, most of the pubs\karoke are so-so except for Butterfly located front of Merlin Hotel. If you are in for a quiet, relax time then Betong is the place. Don't expect much from here especially the massage centers 'cause all girls so-so and service below average. If had to pick, try Hillcity Hotel( can't remember the exact name). Great foot massage. But here, made a wonderful discovery. The 'wan tan mee' here is a must try. Better than Ipoh. A word of advice. Drive all the way to the end of M'sian border and park your car there. Then ask for a taxi that take you in till your hotel 'cause there is a scam where you need to change taxi once across. Downhill from Customs to town will take about 10 mins or so.
Directions. Don't exit to Ipoh but keep to the highway to Penang. Exit when you reach Kuala Kangsar and then keep straight till you reach the border. Hope this helps.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:55 AM
OverDrive

Ipoh mali..

hello..i am from ipoh..
working in jB..

and what about the OCEAN and LOH WONG Chicken Taugey area?
hahaha...that sucks.. do not go there..

i dont know anything about spas there.. will really want to check them out when i get back to ipoh..

btw.. how to go BETONG?? just 1 hour 30 minutes drive???
via wat road?? PLUS highway?? from Ipoh..straight until where??
or have to exit highway and use those OLD ROADS???

really need more informations about this place...

me and my friends here are planning out first "S"EXCITING trip to Thailand.. but we dont know anything about thailand.. so..i guess this BETONG place will be a nice place to start ..rite?

or straight away go BANGKOK??
or anyplace u guys thing the best..??

thanks.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:17 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman
Just for your fyi. Bentong is something like Cameron 'cause of its location on top of the hill.

It's Betong,Thailand. Bentong is in Pahang

Plenty of pubs, seafood stalls and girls. All walking distance. But a dead town after 9pm.

You got to go up hill for happening, other places are pretty dead as most Msian cheongster prefer to stay at room to papau

This is the place if you wanna 'feng tau'. Been there with my friends who agree that the girls there ain't that great lookin. Danok have more pretty girls and cheap if you know your way around. Anyway, most of the pubs\karoke are so-so except for Butterfly located front of Merlin Hotel.

Right, in fact the biggest farms are just beside Merlin Hotel where they have another joint at hill top. if you frequent to hdy, you wont want to go Betong.

If you are in for a quiet, relax time then Betong is the place. Don't expect much from here especially the massage centers 'cause all girls so-so and service below average. If had to pick, try Hillcity Hotel( can't remember the exact name). Great foot massage. But here, made a wonderful discovery. The 'wan tan mee' here is a must try. Better than Ipoh.

Other good foods are half boiled egg, bakuteh at opp pasar, pork leg at Yan Yan restaurant, steamed chicken with garlic oil, duck mee, and fried noodles at Opp Sri Betong.

A word of advice. Drive all the way to the end of M'sian border and park your car there. Then ask for a taxi that take you in till your hotel 'cause there is a scam where you need to change taxi once across. Downhill from Customs to town will take about 10 mins or so.

I will prefer to drive in as more convenient, otherwise there is a car park near custom for parking with security and gate locking, pretty safe and cheap. You can book a bike for 200b a day to ride in Betong, cant dont wear helmet in evening time pretty relaxing.

Directions. Don't exit to Ipoh but keep to the highway to Penang. Exit when you reach Kuala Kangsar and then keep straight till you reach the border. Hope this helps.

Just to add some pointers, exit Kuala Kangsar, head towards Gerik, after that head towards Pengkalan Hulu. When you about to reached Pengkalan Hulu, heads towards Betong. There is signboard along the way, you wont ever get lost if you follow this landmark. The road has improved much better when we first went there 11 years back. The journey is about 1 hour 30 mins.

Old 04-09-2003, 03:21 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Ipoh mali..

Quote:
Originally posted by OverDrive
btw.. how to go BETONG?? just 1 hour 30 minutes drive???
via wat road?? PLUS highway?? from Ipoh..straight until where??
or have to exit highway and use those OLD ROADS???

really need more informations about this place...

me and my friends here are planning out first "S"EXCITING trip to Thailand.. but we dont know anything about thailand.. so..i guess this BETONG place will be a nice place to start ..rite?

or straight away go BANGKOK??
or anyplace u guys thing the best..??
thanks.
When will your gang planned for the trip? Betong is suitable more if you are cheonging from Ipoh but not worth if you are going from JB, Hdy is a better choice.

Check out my previous message about the direction to Betong.

You will need to fly to Bangkok unless you willing to spend more than 24 hours journey from JB.

Old 04-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Samster

Apologies for the Bentong error. Tq 4 pinpointing it. Loss focus thinking of pui ying dek-dek suai!!
Overdrive,
Go to Haadyai. Many places 2 see, plenty of action n a lot of char bhor. Can try soapy massage at Pink Lady. Unforgetable xperience.
Or Bkt Kayu Hitam. After the border, u can see Danok town. Plenty of Pui Yin here and massage centers. Got a new SPA here 2.
Stay in Golden Court hotel (10 mins from border) or IPD. Both cost Rm60. Golden court rooms are big( can have 3some) while IPD is nearer to town. Book a room n walk around sightseeing. A lot of 'sales rep' will ask you to view their 'goods'. Look first-mah. Ask for advice from the captain. If e'erything ok, "tow rai"(ask) the price. Xpect 2 pay rm160 - 220, depending on the quality. BARGAIN!!
Shortcut is look 4 my macha Mohan n ask him 2 arrange 4 u. Tell Ah Chuen sent lah. Xplain what gf u want n wait in your room. He works as a captain in BP Karaoke near IPD hotel. Can speak Hokkien n Canton! Located behind Angel Mansion.
Word of Advice(WOA): Avoid Sartik Hotel 'cause downstairs is the disco n it means no sleep 4 u till 1am. Or 2am.

Quote:
Once, wiseman said, "Don't shit n eat in the same place!" God bless u, dad!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1