The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
robotcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

great update
Old 20-09-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Been busy and a rollercoaster of stuff...quick update

---

I lay my lips onto her bare skin ever slowly and patiently, making sure I took a good moment to feel her skin to me and the scent that came along. I could feel small movements of hers attuning to my movement, taking her deepest sensations to the level I hoped I could offer her with. With care I moved my hand from her breast as my mouth moved ever closer, landing my soft kisses and nibbles and sensing her catching her breath while reacting to my every action.

My lower lip touched her nipple and I could feel her startle, as though she did not know what was coming. That soft nipple was near, and I chose to plant light kisses around the nipple, causing her to move her hips and adjusting herself to the newfound feelings. Alternating between kisses and slipping my tongue out to apply that tiny bit of moisture to elevate her sensitivity, I felt her hand on my head switching between applying gentle pressure to press me towards her bosom and grabbing my hair. I knew she wanted it…I let my upper lip rub across her nipple as I took it into my mouth gently but surely, arousing her further as I added suction in my mouth, forming a vacuum and letting my lips encircle that supple berry. She jerked her hip up a little, trying hard to find a position to cater to her freshly founded desire as my lip started to do its flicking magic.

“Ahh…ahh…” were the moans I heard from Angelina.

I increased my area of suction as I relaxed my lips a little and took both nipple and the luscious flesh around it, then I applied slight pressure with my teeth on the boob and sucked that delicious nipple at the same time.

“SSSsssss” was her response as she buckled involuntarily. I did not feel resistance nor rejection. It felt like she enjoyed it and I took that as an encouragement to repeat my actions, taking that nipple in my mouth and twirling it with my tongue while I continued that suction as she carried on to grab my hair and had her thighs clenching tightly.

More moans and “mmmmMMM!” escaped from her lips as I did my work, licking her nipple upwards and downwards, alternating suction and using the whole of my tongue to trigger her inner sensations…then I felt a quick movement and an electrical experience from my loins to my brain - in her wild sensations she grabbed my manhood as a show of telling me how much she enjoyed my company, and with her other hand she shoved my right shoulder and guided me to the sofa.

Her bright eyes opened to look at me, and then…the unbuckling of my belt begins.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 25-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got dry your drenched pillows and bedsheets anot?
Old 25-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Got dry your drenched pillows and bedsheets anot?
not yet reach the bed leh...

Old 28-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Any update?

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 30-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

As the belt loosened, there was a mix of anticipation and relief - as though waiting for this moment to come. The feeling of her unbuttoning and unzipping my trousers felt eternal - seconds felt like minutes and hours, and every touch of her fingers sent euphoric signals up to my brain, further enhancing my senses. I could hear my own heartbeat, and the pressure from her touch was electric.

She grabbed my dick through my underwear. It was full and furious, waiting for its entrance into the open. Instinctively she helped herself and released my manhood, revealing all of his glory. A second felt like a minute as I opened my eyes which were closed all the while - I caught her taking a sniff and then looked up at me, straight at my eyes - and smiled. I had gone all crazy inside of me that I’ll probably do ANYTHING she would have asked me to, but all she did was a slow blink of her eyes, and she stuck out her tongue and touched the underside of my dick.

IT FELT SOOOOOOOOO GOOD, and that was only the beginning. Till this day I remembered the very feeling of a good blowjob, and that would be the benchmark. She let her tongue do the work, stretching it out and letting it rest flat along my hardon and licked it head-on. She did not hurry, it was perfectly timed and all the intense goodness rushed to my mind, hypnotising me to a heightened state of arousal.

Somehow I had the moment to peep at her, and again all I saw was her smile, as though she was waiting for me to give the signal to continue (LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!)...I closed my eyes and laid back on the sofa. She continued with her expert movements, producing a suction with her lips that kept contact with my shaft the whole time and sucking it upwards and downwards, maintaining the warm and moist sensation through her tongue.

I am no expert at grading blowjobs, but THIS WOMAN IS SOMETHING.

After what it felt like an eternity of pleasure, she decided to slip the tip of the dick onto her lips, gently applying brief suction continuously. All I could have felt was an escalation of excitement as every moment was met with intermittent contact of the moistness of the end of her tongue. I clasped both fists hard, enjoying every single instant of this ecstasy that she had afforded me. I looked down as I opened my eyes - again, her large eyes were looking straight at me, reading every expression that I was releasing.

Angelina LOVES TO PLEASURE. THIS IS CRAZY.

Upping a notch, she popped the head of my dick into her mouth and it caused me to close my eyes in mad satisfaction. It had been a long while since I felt this, and this will not be the only time. I felt her tongue circling my head, giving the frontal part of my brain an implosion of fulfilment, as though a bright light appeared between my eyes and my shut eyelids. It felt almost divine yet wrong, yet right. That was absolutely no moment to think as waves and waves of pleasure hit me as the encirclement produced the highs and lows of enjoyment and a yearning for more.

And this was just getting started.

Old 13-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the story died?
Old 16-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Bonk ex colleague is so steamy without the shit where u eat drama. Shiok
Old 19-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
the story died?
Bro still not released from the engulfment ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1