The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Khon Kaen Nightlife - Post Covid

Hello Bros... am back again with more FRs of places hardly visited by tourists!
Spent a couple of days in Khon Kaen and am excited to share the scene post-covid...

Honestly, Uni girls are partying up there everyday. If you manage to talk to one who hails from Khon Kaen University (#1 Uni in isaan region), most can speak decent English so communication is not an issue.

First off, if you travelled in a group and want to go straight to partying... here's a breakdown of the places to go:

Club:

Tawandang
Here is where many of the University seniors will hang out. Also a good mix
of the graduates who are still living in Khon Kaen. Age group is around 20 to 30.
Girls here are generally easier to talk to as they are less 'shy'. Just don't be a creep.
Usual SOP to exchange LINE with them is eye contact and smile/laugh. If they make eye contact with you and smile back, don't be afraid to go over and
cheers with them.
Suksan
New Club that opened post-covid. This is where all the excitement is...
Let me share a story that happened to me when i was partying there.
It was my first night in Khon Kaen and i stumbled upon this place after noticing
all the motorcycles outside the club (telltale sign of age group, fyi)
So i walk in at around 10pm, order a bottle of Blend Whiskey and some mixers and sit down at a table for 4.
While drinking a mixed gender group came and sat at the table beside mine,
so i just turned and cheers with them. Can tell they are really young, but i didnt ask.
Anyway, fast forward to about 12am, everyone at the club suddenly stands up and heads out the side exit.
Music was still playing, dancers were still dancing, but the entire club got up one by one and left with their drinks unfinished.
I was just thinking 'oh, maybe the club closes at midnight'... so i got up and went out as well.
Everyone was literally crowded around at the exit, not moving away, just standing and chatting casually.
Curiously, i went up to the club security to ask what was going on... and he told me
"Bro, police are here to check. Under 20 cannot enter 555"

So he ushered me in after checking my ID, and inside i see there are only about a dozen or so other people lol.
After about 10 minutes, the entire crowd starts coming back in and the place is full again
So i asked my new 'friends' that was sitting at the table beside how old they were.
Lets just say, of the group of 6, only 2 of them were legally allowed to drink.

Bros, if any of you want to come and support pay school fees, You can find a lot of chiobus in Suksan... remember to check ID if you want to do anything funny hahaha

U-Bar Khon Kaen:

Probably the most famous 'club' in Khon Kaen. Most bros who come Khon kaen will have visited at least once pre-covid.
Still a great time, but the crowd is older now. Mostly 20 to 25.
Bros who came before will know this place used to have a lot of Coyotes and girls who are waiting for customer to pick up...
no more liao. Must pick up the old-fashioned way. But at least you know the one you picking up is not a wh**e

Massage Parlour:

The New Lily -
Within Charoen hotel is a massage parlour called 'New Lily', formerly 'Lily'. Basically changed owners. Went there on a monday and only got 5 girls working. Quality is pretty bad. Don't bother.
Price is 1800 baht

Kosa Hotel -
Here is where the former most 'premium' massage parlour used to be pre-covid.
Am sure anyone familiar with Khon kaen would have visited this place at least once.
Anyway, quality is OK, i went there the same monday i went to Lily and found a good bonk there.
Price is 1800 baht as well

Bars:
Quite a number of bars in Khon Kaen. Just google Pullman Hotel and walk behind the hotel. The bars are all concentrated in the area. Lots of working adults and uni kids, with the occasional mix of some retired ang moh. I won't bother naming them, but you can hear the live band music very easily.
I'd say that the bars here are more like 'pre club' drinks. Most close around midnight.

After-Party Joints:
This one... is a locals' only secret. I don't have the contact, nor did i ask. But basically, there are several 'shops' illegally opened till 7am or 8am serving alcohol and drugs for the kids to party till dawn.
Price for drinks is obviously more expensive, about 600 baht for a bottle of SangSom (U.P under 400 Baht)

They are disguised as legitimate shops, and shutters are closed.
From the outside, you can't even tell there are people partying inside!
Invite-Only. Most of the uni kids will be more than happy to bring you once they know you'll be forking the bill haha

Went to 2 different 'shops' like this over 2 nights. Pretty havoc!

Karaoke Joints:

From the information i gathered, there are 2 main Karaoke Bars in Khon Kaen with PR girls that will sit with you.
Most taxi drivers will know where the places are. Its about 5 minutes drive from Pullman hotel.
Did not get a chance to visit, but will go again in March.
Anyone interested can PM me if want to go together

And that is about it for my FR on Khon Kaen! I spent 3 nights here and it definitely wasn't enough!
Had 2 different girls over 3 nights, Fri/Sat with the same 19yo uni chick and Sun with a 24yo girl i met on the 1st night (before i met the uni gal)
1 last Bonk at the Kosa Hotel massage parlour on the final day before i left.
Ideally i would want to spend a week here. Get a chance to actually 'date' and get together with a Uni Girl.
3 nights was only enough for FWB or One-Night-Stands hahaha
Old 11-02-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
christhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Khon Kaen Nightlife - Post Covid

Good guide man. going there next week gonna use your guide. what you working as? can travel to all over Thailand.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhai View Post
Good guide man. going there next week gonna use your guide. what you working as? can travel to all over Thailand.
Working as a slave for the company... they tell me go where i just go 555

Have fun in Khon Kaen bro. If you do check out any of the karaoke bars with dek, lemme know how its like!
Old 13-02-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
christhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Working as a slave for the company... they tell me go where i just go 555

Have fun in Khon Kaen bro. If you do check out any of the karaoke bars with dek, lemme know how its like!
Ha everyone is a slave. See if we can plan meet up end march / early April in bkk as i will be there. think we might click. am not so much into that nana china farang infested but more into the pretty pub dek bar/club fishing. wailoon at heart always. looking at kaki those can speak thai so can cheong away from the touristy place.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhai View Post
Ha everyone is a slave. See if we can plan meet up end march / early April in bkk as i will be there. think we might click. am not so much into that nana china farang infested but more into the pretty pub dek bar/club fishing. wailoon at heart always. looking at kaki those can speak thai so can cheong away from the touristy place.
Might still be in Thailand then. Sure thing. PM me
Old 14-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Very nice guide bro. Some where new for me to consider now.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 17-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticxtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow whats ur job?
Old 18-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
Very nice guide bro. Some where new for me to consider now.
Thanks Bro. Every province in Thailand has its hidden gems... Only need some brave explorers to scout and chiong first to pave the way for other bros who either have no time or lack experience
Old 18-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

khon kaen getting more and more in trend with the locals. go there do i need to be able to speak thai ? since it is not so touristy yet ?
Old 20-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianboiboi View Post
khon kaen getting more and more in trend with the locals. go there do i need to be able to speak thai ? since it is not so touristy yet ?
depends on where you want to chiong bro... but so far over in khon kaen my encounter with the local youngsters (wailoon) all able to speak english... So if you want to try and pick up some uni chicks, thai not needed.

But if you are looking at massage parlour or Karaoke or bar/restaurant kind, then most likely only thai speaking (because the girls from these places are usually from other smaller provinces nearby and are not from the Khon Kaen universities)
Old 22-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
depends on where you want to chiong bro... but so far over in khon kaen my encounter with the local youngsters (wailoon) all able to speak english... So if you want to try and pick up some uni chicks, thai not needed.

But if you are looking at massage parlour or Karaoke or bar/restaurant kind, then most likely only thai speaking (because the girls from these places are usually from other smaller provinces nearby and are not from the Khon Kaen universities)
not familiar with the geographics of thailand, i just google map khon kaen omg 6 hours drive from BKK ? did i get this right ?
Old 22-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks Bro. Every province in Thailand has its hidden gems... Only need some brave explorers to scout and chiong first to pave the way for other bros who either have no time or lack experience
downside travel time lol if i have a long holiday there can spare 2 to 3 days go other province i might give it a try. language not a problem for me.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 22-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
not familiar with the geographics of thailand, i just google map khon kaen omg 6 hours drive from BKK ? did i get this right ?
U can use domestic flight (1hr) to "save" some time. I don't like long duration land travel, probably will try this option when I plan to go.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
Can take a domestic flight bro. 1hr only... very convenient. And Grab/taxi/bike there easy to get.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i see... had a chat with a friend making plans to stay in thailand. he desribed khon kaen as the bkk of the north ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1