The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
So, i'm NOT suppose to use Spoiler to 'edit' a long post, instead i should completely take away/delete the portion of the quoted long post to make a quoted reply, in order to fall in to the cat of 'not quoting the whole post' rule.
You can always reply without quoting...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
manmadesg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Guys ,

Anyone in Batam nor going to Batam . I will be in afternoon tomorrow.

Cheers
Old 17-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
How much it cost range?
Any local chinese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moc1212 View Post
Can try Octopuss spa located at pacific hotel lv6 , got different grade

fire & ice shiok
Old 18-03-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 0
BananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBananaXL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How much to book a girl overnight?
Old 19-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

hi bros,

will be going to batam soon...can i find out if there are any good recommendations for decent full day booking joints? young and syt

any good pubs to recommend? we previously tried a few of our driver's recommendations and tbh the ladies were either milfs or out of shape

any BKK-style gentlemen club with decent girls?

kiam sia
Old 19-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buleballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, first post here but long time reader, thanks to all that have shared their knowledge before me.
Decided to transit in Batam on my way to a job in Sumatera, have been through a few times before, visa runs to Singapore etc.

Tried Hallo Kitty the first day here, picked a younger cute looking girl, standard room, 820k package. I can't remember the girls name and she was very shy, apparantly only been there 10 days. The massage was terrible, she was not interested and just did the "pet the cat" weak massage and started to pester me to go to FJ after only 5 mins. Said she had no energy for massage, that's always a good sign of service level, I suspect the FJ would have been of a similar quality so I asked to change girls.
The receptionist came in and apologized and recommended Novi for a good massage, so I went with her choice. Novi 5/10 looks at best and a bit fat but gave a really strong massage, hurt me a bit, maybe payback for the other girl. No BJ as she had braces, that was her excuse anyway. FJ was SOP and just ok. Overall I would give the place 3/10, will not return, pretty disappointed after all the recommendations here.

Yesterday I decided to try Quantum spa, messaged them through Insta about B2B packages. I was told the Aphrodite(they call Sultan as well) package was B2b, 300k. The normal "raja" package is 190k, assuming HJ and massage only. They have 30% off rooms for a March special, 440k deluxe and 660k vip are the regular prices for rooms. It is located in Batam city, so a bit of a drive from Nagoya, my gojek driver didn't know where it was so constantly looking at his phone while bringing me on his bike. I never learn, why save $2 to get a bike and feel in danger the whole time. Don't be like me, get a car!.
After we found the spa, nice new looking place, I was led in to chose a girl from the TV, I went with Merry. I was taken to the room and it was good and clean with a strong hot shower. Merry is maybe 7/10, look only a little like the photo, as usual. She is slim but very nice and a little shy. She begins the massage fully clothed, this is when I start to worry that the B2b will not be what I expect. The massage is good then she starts sliding down my back using her forearms against her body? I think ok, surely this isnt the b2b but alas I'm asked to turn over and given a SOP dry HJ to finish. I assume all that is different from the standard Raja package is the slide with the forearms, I feel ripped off them calling this B2B. I have had proper B2B in Jakarta and Bali so this is very disappointing.

Anyway just thought I'd finally try to contribute something back to the forum that has given me a lot of info over the years. I'm here for 2 more days and dont think I'll bother with ceweks again, Batam has been a let down for me. I think I will transit through Jakarta next time.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in batam for a day trip with a few friends.
After checking in hotel, went to octopus spa for massage, they have 2 package there
Massage package and bonking one, we took the massage package which costs us 1.3m,4 pax.Review from my friends are pretty good, maybe my not so good haha.

Friend got contact of a taxi driver which bring us to a few joints to view girls afterwards, went to choose girl and went for dinner. Price range from 1.6m-1.9m for overnight for most places. Managed to book from a joint where mamasan can speak hokkien and very friendly. Bring the girls to drink afterward and back hotel.

I got an okt contact at my hotel lobby
but didn't managed to try as already booked girl and his girls have a few decent lookers. Can add him at WhatsApp and ask him send pictures. {edited by mod - okt contact not allowed}

End of 1 day Batam trip , in general still very affordable compared to other cities.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-03-2023 at 02:44 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The area of Utama is a mine of gems.
Agreed with this above statement.

All one needs is to do is to go to Utama Hotel OR Pagoda Hotel, walk the 2 buildings just ONE round (both hotels were just 1 min walk apart). There are no lack on girls (gems). Over 20 MPs in that area with a good mix of overnight booking joint in disguise as MP (Massage Parlor), hehehe...there is no such as no girls in Batam.

Gems (the better girls) were the cream of the crowd, and they tends to hover around as they have no lack of customers.

For drinking session, visit NED at Kampung Bule around Harmoni Hotel.

For massage with special, simply go to Utama Hotel area (Utama hotel & Pagoda hotel is categorize under the same area mentioned) near to DC Mall.

To kill time with beer girls, just go to any food courts, eg A2 food court, Nagoya Food court, etc.

For clean massage, visit any MPs opposite BCS mall.

For those who lacks time and/or 1st time Batam visitor or those who are used to Geylang lor 18 whore-house style in Sillypore, can visit Hallo Kitty (with a premium price tag, of course) which is also in the Utama Hotel area.

Bro Blackpage, can i check with you, do you still use Mifi or portable mobile router in Batam?

If so, do you use a Indonesia sim card or a sim card from another country?

My question is, can i use a Indonesia sim card on another portable mobile router which is purchase from another non-Indonesia country?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Can anybody advise what is the latest/most recent duty free concession (for alcohol) into Batam? Am planning to go there this weekend but am thinking to bring my own bottle(s).

Its quite confusing because seems different cities have different rules... ie. Jakarta, Bali ok to bring 2-3 bottles... but Medan they do not allow.
Hi bro,

I check the immigration site from Indonesia, it says per tourist only allow to bring 1 liter of liquor (1 bottle).

I have also seen tourist bringing more than 2 bottles into Bali too.

Hence i conclude that "by-law" can only bring 1 bottle, but so long if one don't get caught, can bring more than 1 bottle.

Likewise for bringing cigarette or uncooked raw sea food from Batam to Singapore too.

Hope that answers your query.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My question is, can i use a Indonesia sim card on another portable mobile router which is purchase from another non-Indonesia country?
I doubt so if thats the case, unless the IMEI number (of the mobile router) have been registered in the first place.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 20-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I check the immigration site from Indonesia, it says per tourist only allow to bring 1 liter of liquor (1 bottle).

Hope that answers your query.
Thanks for the reply, already went Batam and back.

It's pretty confusing sometimes. Eg. if I buy alcohol from Changi airport dutyfree, and I tell them I'm going to Jakarta/Bali... they do allow me to get 2 bottles and customs officers at jakarta/bali airports won't find trouble with me.

However, Medan customs officers still thrive on finding all ways n means to get money out of you.

In any case, came across this which was actually "announced" in the indo expat community 2 years back, but nobody can put a chop to it.

( Click to show/hide )

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 21-03-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone experienced Batam during Ramadan ? Will it be quiet as many go back home to celebrate? Worst will there be raids during this period?
Old 21-03-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Blackpage, can i check with you, do you still use Mifi or portable mobile router in Batam?

If so, do you use a Indonesia sim card or a sim card from another country?

I have just returned to Europe, this morning.

Yes, I still use my mobile wifi router, as I have always done, provided in Italy by an Italian operator. I use it with a Telkomsel SIM card. I have never registered it in Indonesia, but I have never had any trouble.

Asking guys at stalls who sell SIM card is pointless. They don't know the rules. They say I certainly have to register my mobile wifi, but cannot explain under what conditions.

I think that a phone/mifi provided by a non-Indonesian operator does not need to be registered, as it is associated already to that operator, regardless the SIM in it. A phone/mifi purchased directly by the supplier would need to be registered, instead, but this is my guess.
In addition, my phone purchased in Italy without any association with an operator works regularly in Indonesia in roaming, without need to be registered. My SOP is to keep it in roaming, refusing data roaming and any incoming phone call, but keep it connected to wifi for data and VoIP calls.
I have a reason to keep it in roaming: to be able to see incoming calls and receive SMS plus notifications, and do not need to register it.

To know exactly how this IMEI registration works and precise regulations, one would have to read the regulations on some Indonesian Ministry web site.
Old 22-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post
Overall I would give the place 3/10, will not return, pretty disappointed after all the recommendations here.
i have by far not hear nor see any senior bros who frequent Batam in this thread who would recommend that place in this thread. Most of those who recommend the place were mostly forum clone/s or new to Batam who do not find time to read though the thread.

I, for one do not recommend the place to any of my friends as my rating on the place were not as much higher than yours.

Reputation points do not equates to how reputable a poster would be in a particular thread in this forum, it would be safer to go through each respective poster's postings by clicking on their nick on the left hand side of their post and then click on "Find all posts by..." to read all their posting histories.

Below a link on how you can search a poster's postings in this thread/forum so you may find the correct/accurate information by poster's name :

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showpost.php?...ostcount=18264

May you have a better next trip if you are ever visiting Batam again.

Happy Ramadan.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I doubt so if thats the case, unless the IMEI number (of the mobile router) have been registered in the first place.
Thank you for replying.

I know that for mobile phone not purchased in Indonesia, one needs to register their iMei number, just not so sure for those wireless sim card router.

I notice i got a few of them which i bought from online and they works in Singapore and now hopefully they will work in Batam too.

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, already went Batam and back.
Apologize for my late reply in your previous post/s.

Quote:
However, Medan customs officers still thrive on finding all ways n means to get money out of you.
Hehehe...different provinces/parts of Indonesia couldn't catch up with their ever changing flip-flopping laws hence if you ask me, i will stick to one liter or just 1 bottle of liquor (most parts of the world would allow that).

The rest or anymore simply put risk in being confiscated (or extorted) by the immigration.

Execution of the changing law/s in fast only wherever it benefits their "pocket", hehehe.... 2 sides of the coin on this one, there are both good and bad in its end.

And welcome to Indonesia.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1