The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ebw666777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

CandyClub - Winnie
(Today 20/03 just start work)

Face > got the sweet and cute face, overall she is still pretty. Sure no reject kind.

Skin Tone > fair like photo. Smooth and smell nice.

Boobs > Man make D cup. Looks great to me. Not very hard but also not soft. Still nice to squeeze.

Body > Look like posted photo. Slender and good shape body with nice curvy ass which i keep slapping her bum.

French > A star for this frenching queen. Tongue all out with feeling passionate frenching.

BBBJ > More on soft slow sucking with many saliva kind. Quite good to me. Will play with your balls too while BBBJ. L

Painting / Fingering > A star for this. Shaven pussy. Nice clean looking young pussy.
Eat/lick/suck till i damn song and she cum from my paint job.

FJ 1 > Cowgirl / Doggie / Finish in my favorite "both her legs on my shoulder" missionary deep thrust position.

FJ 2 > Started with her licking/playing my nips.
69 with me pumping my hard cock in her tiny mouth. Cowgirl first while she pump me and lick my nips. Lastly change to doggy and ended my second shot.

Massage > Given during rest time. Quite relaxing.

Overall a very great bonk at $160.

Can speaks slight English but can understand.

Good attitude. Friendly & chatty young girl.GFE is great.

Willing to serve and accommodating.

OKT response is fast and friendly.
Old 20-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuri - Naravee

Looks: same as in pic, looks pleasant innocent but your typical thai tanned

Body: sexy great body with no fats at all, slim, no tummy, curvy.

Boobs: all natural nice for her height, to fondle and suck and just nice for my hand to feel the touch

Frenching: she turned more aggressive when you turn her on. A lot of tongue job. Really enjoy it like kissing girlfriend

Pussy: wet and damn tight. Enjoy being lick and suck below. Gave her a good one that make her shake and shiver non-stop

BBBJ: horny type. Sensual, Slow and Fast and DT, able to hear the slupry and popping sound that makes me crazy.

FJ: super shiok. Top notch bonk. Accommodating and really enjoy sex. The harder I gave the more responsive she got. Cowgirl, missionary, reverse and unload in doggie.

GFE: Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat u like bf.

Superb gal. A session that i will not forget. Hardworking and go all out.

I really enjoy the sex with her and just like making love to own girlfriend sia.

Maybe I just click well with her but all bros should try for themselves and see for themselves lo
Old 20-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JOYCE from Lust

This is a sweet SYT. she really looks better in person. she's perfect for SYT lovers.

Looks 9/10 Skin complexion is ok
Body 9/10 still very proportionate and cushioning, good for doggie too. Still has slim thighs which give you easy access to her clit while in missionary banging.
Boobs 8/10 B cup
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8/10 it was a fucking awesome view, she grabs her boobs when shes feeling good and looks you in the eyes while you fcuk her.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andylau69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana of CandyClub

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread...highlight=nana

Looks: 9/10 she have the seductive pretty face when she smile at me, 95% similar to photo.
Body: 9.5/10 well toned slender body, good and sexy shape. Size is just nice for me, would consider it fun size.
Boobs: 8.5/10 big D cup, man made but looks damn good on her.
GFE: 10/10 friendly gnd next door feeling, very easy break the ice with her.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 did it with skills and passion, speed just nice. Not slow nor too fast, slowly builds the mood up for me.
Painting: 8/10 very sensitive, juicy and nice to lick.
FJ: 9/10 accommodative and reactive, nice view especially cowgirl. Fast game cum because too horny already, not ready for it. But overall her sex is power.
Massage: 8/10 soothing albeit light hands.
RTF: yes if got time, overall a good bonk.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bahaha okt or forum mods trolling today? Sponsored sticky thread titles gave me a good chuckle.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Kiwi from onesiam
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=924534

Looks: 9/10 SYT that you will take a 2nd look on the street and bring her back to hotel if possible..
Hair: 9/10 Long hair. Ash color now
Comms: 7/10 English ok. Chinese is better.
Body: 10/10 no fats, slim , soft fleshy butt, I finished her in doggy, grabbing her butt cheeks
Skin tone: 8/10. She is 1 to 2 tones lighter than typical Thai Tan.
Boobs: 10/10 D cup at least. One hand is not enough. Supposedly manmade but doesn't feel so. It's so perfectly shaped, soft yet firm. Super nice to squeeze n put your head between them. Nips light brown and nice to slurp. I slurped for a good 10mins at least.
French: 9/10 light kisses initially but she becomes passionate when she's banged harder in missionary.
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady followed by deep throat. Had to stop her else I would have misfired.
Painting: NA. Didn't try.
Fingering: NA. Didn't try.
Gfe: 10/10 showers together, before and after the deed. Massages when there is still time left.
Service: 10/10 nothing to fault her.
FJ: Starts with Cowger, she just go on and on while I continue slurping her perfectly round and soft tits, switch to missionary which, she likes deep n long stroke banging. Ended with my fav doggy. Sprayed into CD deep inside her. Can feel her pussy throbbing together too.

OKT responds promptly. Instructions was clear.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello any girls got aj service to intro?
Old 20-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icecreammaster is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread...highlight=mary

Fr on Mary :

Look: 8/10
Body: 10/10 soft big boob. She is slightly big sized, cant call her petite. 1st time in my life boobs bigger than my palms. Did i forgot to mention they are natural !? Tried to feel for silicon inside, while massaging her assets, but all I felt were natural spongy breasts!
Bbbj:8/10. Awesome.
Skin : clear complexion, slightly tanned...
Gfe:8/10

OKT response... couldnt ask for a better svc. Also asks for feedback after session. Really appreciate his customer svc.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Soda from KA69

Looks: pretty SYT, slight blemish and braces

Body: tall, meaty, nice booty

Boobs: A cup inverted nipples.

French: Yes

Paint: Yes

BBBJ: good licking and sucking

FJ: no complains, can ride and fuck very long

Overall: 8/10 had to pre book 1 week in advance. Quite crazy but overall quite worth it.. too bad cannot RTF cos all slots fully booked. Super red plate. Her GFE really next level. No wonder bros say will kena gong Tao..
Old 20-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Unknowns77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jlil very good
Old 20-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
biirgarden is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanted to go back for Angela is totally my type, but Angela today timing buey gam with mine so, Okt offered and recommend to try baby, so try someone different.

Looks:8/10 (Totally my type)
Body: Nice body type, slender, but still very huggable.
Boobs: Ample boobs for me. Large B.
Comms: Simple english, better than some of the previous Thais I encountered.
BBBJ: 10/10 very hardworking, very articulate with her tongue.
FJ: Never tried since I asked for CIM.
Old 20-03-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tripleplezure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angela:HOT
Damage: 130/45/1

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...ghlight=angela

Looks: 8/10 pretty and decent looking. Can bring intro to parents kind
Body: 8/10 petite
Boobs: 8/10 natural, normal size
Bbbj: 8.5/10 sloppy, hardworking and can go deep
Fj:8/10 good bonk. High sexdrive always kiss me even when she’s on top.

Rtf: maybe Too many hot ladies
Old 20-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hebe of flirtygirls

Just a short fr for hebe to support her as her attitude was 20/10.

Fun lady to be around. Kept trying to ar me the whole time although I screamed no constantly.

First was when bbbj then she grabbed my legs and split them part like I’m her lil bitch. I had to cover my own butthole in distress while she laughed.

Tried again while massaging to lick my butthole and I screamed no again like a lil bitch. Ar lovers go ahead she seems to want it more than you will.

Main point: this lady can deepthroat. Like for reals. Takes it to the base repeatedly you can feel your rod hitting the back of her throat.

I liked that so I facefucked her both shots. One leg on the night stand while I grabbed her by the hair and head while I slammed her face into my hips repeatedly. She took it without gagging at all.

She wasn’t that keen on cof but I tipped her and obliged in the end. I was nice and avoided her eyes. Came on her mouth, nose and cheeks both times after the facefucking.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
laughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A short Fr for Lily from Naravee

Face: 8/10 same person, looks that grow in you
Body: 8/10 curvy lady, with perky ass and petite in size
Boob: 8/10 natural Ds. I like natural boobs so that was fine.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 nice, deep, long and sensual with suction style
Painting: 8/10. She like to be painted. She can get high with painting.
FJ: 8.5/10 very wild and horny and she took the lead. I fucked her missionary and she will touch her own love button and will cum few times before me. End with doggie
Frenching: 8/10 Deep French Kiss, really a goddamn kissing machine for 10mins or so
GFE: 9/10 no commercial feeling, felt like bonking a FWB, guess that we both enjoy it
RTF: Yes, will be back to see her soon.

Nice session. Thanks bro MBK.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

FR on Lioncity ( sexamazon )
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=923098

i had intially wanted to RTF with lunar from sexamazon, however she was busy and i only had time to kill and a desire for a good looking gal with a bit of fun.having heard of Lioncity from sexamazon and seen a lot about her pics, i decided to give her a visit and had my sights set on from her description on the web (and not really from her photo.). i grab up there after knowing that its in bugis area..
i am greeted by a slim gal in her 20s , nice hair and make up done.. dressed exactly in the white top and yellow shorts... i told her i wanted a good treatment and was looking for lioncity. she gave me a very astonished look, frowned and told me "i'm lioncity. ! " i took a second, closer look and yes, she did resemble her photo on the website; only she was quite a bit slimmer (too my liking) and had a nicer face in real life. one of those cases where a photo does no justice. there was unfortunatly also no justice to be had for me.
i am welcomed back like a long-lost lovers and the proceedings begin: first sit down and get rid of everything out of the pockets (save some small cash for tip), take off my shoes and she arrange them nicely..hahaa. while this takes place...She undresses me, and takes me to the shower room. what ensues is a wash-up with a difference. i am asked to sit on the infamous stool and get thouroughly washed-up, including washing my butthole... after that it's back to the romm and she excuses herself for a minute. she comes back showered and wrapped only in her towel.ahhh. the sight of those tits! She has a great pair of real (big for thailand) tits and she's not afraid to use them. the GFE starts with a general kneading all over, followed by a great "oily" massage with lotion. geat stuff. doesn't stick like oil and appears to be edible! She then proceeds to give me one of the best catbaths, ar, ball-sucking, shaft-liking, prostate-massage jobbies i have ever had. particularily when i'm on all fours with her tounge on the business-end and her hands on my balls etc. is a very interesting and pleasing experience. something everybody should try out at least once. when she is statisfied that i am satisfied, she askes me to lie on my back so that she can commence the body-to-body massage on the front. notwithstanding her great tits massaging me all over (where it counts) she proceeds to rub her lovely pussy all over me, ending with her riding my cowgirl (no penetration. but oh so close! ). oh man! this is great! i am really enjoying this and she can tell. more music to my ears etc i am now seriously amazed how she transitions from the massage to slipping a condom on and turning into the 69 position. i am not sure if she wanted me to paint her, but with her great bj skills and her pussy a mere 3cm from my face i am really enjoying myself, giving her a little clit-massage and a finger... i ask her to go slow, as i really want to max this out. i won't bored u all with the climax, at least can say it was stunning and lioncity was a great FL who i maybe can RTF next time.
when i was ready dressing up she sits with me. i am offered a drink and another wet cloth. while my shoes are being arranged, She pulls out a great big photoalbum and proudly shows me the holiday-snaps of the her in phuket and samui. apparently she wanted to exchange for my LINE contact and this is obviously greatly appreciated! the day isn't over and there is the rush for me to RTF her very soon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1