The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 16-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Nika- SNS

Web: https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=920939

Body: fair with tall, slim slender beach body with sexy perky ass
Looks: Obedient and attractive as the same in pics
Shower: wash me clean head to toe
BBBJ: good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva, good skill of hand and mouth coordination.
Frenching: good frencher and she will initiate, aggressive and can be gentle superb GFE feel
FJ: Tight and horny. Responsive. Soft moans, try all position with no complaints
GFE: Max points for her service attitude and GFE. Really wants you to enjoy the session. Did not watch time and very accommodating.
Damage: as stated
RTF: Definitely

This is a nice solid Gem. Hardworking, pretty and seriously out to satisfy.

A very good session and she is worth to be with. Be fast to book her now.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Great fr bro! Good info
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlim6547 View Post

Astra is a russian lady under the stable of SNS.

She have long hair and smell very nice. Young and beautiful with a mesmerising look. Mistress material. She look the same as what was advertise.

She have slender leg. Tall, slim, sexy body with nice curve and no tattoo. Her skin is smooth and fair and her boobs was natural and it is nice and a handful that suite her body frame.

After shower, she will asked you to sit on the chair. Then she will start painting and your " little brother " , u will feel very high!! Her technique is pretty good with lot of slurping sound. She know when to go fast and when to go slow.

The frenching was grade A type as she french wildly and with passion and intense.

Then , she will ask you to fuck her In front of mirror. U will feel like your making your own girlfriend. So far, this is the best girl I ever tried. U can do a lot of style, u will feel like doing AV.hahaha. We did missionary, spooning and i offload all at doggy style.

She will moan naturally. If you make her high and wild enough, u can see her pussy very wet and tight. It was shaven some more and she enjoy being lick by me.

Her GFE was high as she treated me like her own bf. Her attitude was very friendly, very hardworking and wiling to please. She knew how to take care her body. Hygiene is the most important thing and will clean you well in shower.

I can guarantee u will find her for second time. She is a gem and sure an RTF material.

She is worth every penny of your money!!!

You will regret if you miss.

Try her and u will never looking others girl😋😋😋
Old 17-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Alina(Russian) from SNS is a Gem not to be missed

Met up with her yesterday

Here's my FR

Looks : 9/10. She has that GND looks, Sweet young lady like your 1st love. identical to photos. Sunny beach lady looks.

Body: 9/10. Tone, skinny, tight and firm body shape with natural size C+ boobs and a perky ass

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 9/10 lot of smooching with hot, wild, passionate non stop tongue action

BBBJ: 9/10. damn shiok, long nice and very enjoyable. a variety of slow and sensuous stroke and licking.

Pussy: 9/10 gets wet real fast and real tight, have some difficulty getting my rod in even when she was dripping wet, need to put additional KY. No smell at all while painting her.

FJ: 9/10. Great moaning and responsive. Hug me damn tight and keep kissing and frenching me when cumming. Carry on ramming me even after i released my load.

GFE: 9/10. can speak english, able to break ice easily and no a time watcher and treat me like real bf

RTF: Yes and for sure

Please take good care of this gem.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.

Last edited by GTMS; 17-03-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Old 17-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!

Sky from SNS

Looks: Long hair, Fair, beautiful soft features. Innocent looking.

Body: tall and slim with nice figure with perky butt and belly pierce that make her very sexy

Boobs: Natural C cup boobs good that are nice to grab and suck on

Shower: SOP with some teasing around. She cleaned me like a baby.

French: very passionate like lover and DFK type and non-stop, sensual and sexy

BBBJ: her seductive look when giving me the bbbj is super turn on making my ball to be soaking wet. She also likes to play and suck on your balls before giving bj. she start slow and respond well to my reaction. she DT till so shiok almost gave way.

Paintitng: clean shaven, super responsive, super wet. She will moan damn load and could feel her stopping herself from clamping my face into her pussy with her thighs

FJ: very accommodating, able to change a few position. started off with cow girl and she ride me like a pro. movement all was fast and pound on my cock real hard while i fondle one of the boobs and licking another nipple. change to doggy and she turn back and told me to fuck her hard and fast because she is really horny. ofc didn’t give chance and then make her cum once. lastly we did missionary because i want to look at her face in pleasure getting fuck by me really drive me crazy. soon i just cum out and then lie beside her.

Great sexification. Enjoy it well.

Thanks SNS
Old 17-03-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 17
Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!

Nika SNS

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=920939

The location is easily accessible by both private and public transport.

Face: accurate with pictures. nothing to shout about but was beautiful and were not reject type

Body: Great figure tall, slim and slender with curvy young smooth body type

Boobs: is real and nice to fondle and touch, just nice for her frame and easily arouse

Painting: Very wet and reactive. I had a wonderful time painting her until she automatically move closer onto my mouth and grind until she cum. She look very enjoyable for both of us

Frenching: aggressive and non stop tongues frighting like long lost lovers.

BBBJ: vacuum cleaner and deepthroat and nearly blew within 1 min with this. there's no way to describe it. had to stop her very fast!

FJ: In missionary, no KY needed. I entered her smoothly as she was already very wet and went as deep as I could until she moans loudly. Continuously pumped her and we had a very long DFK during this position. She hugged me very tightly and I keep on pounding her deeply until I cum massively inside
the condom.

Overall a nice session. I got to thanks OKT SNS for a great time with Nika
Old 18-03-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
RIPdude is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRIPdude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liza of SNS

Some comment
-hardcord service and has a nice smile that will brighten up your day
-auto type, shower me and keep my clothe properly for me, once we started -frenching and stuff, she did warm up to me and i really enjoyed the session alot.
-sweet girl, nice, tone and sexy body that you cannot resist
-experience and know hot to initiate
-accommodating, friendly and chatty

Looks: 9/10, similar to the photo, beautiful
BBBJ: 8/10, cock sucking lip playing with my cock for very long and with slurping sound
FJ: 9/10, willing to try different position, finish in doggie
Frenching: 9/10, really enjoyed it, like kissing your GF
Pussy: 9/10 wet and tight and clean with no smell
Attitude: 9/10 willing to please and hardworking, no complaints
Overall: 8/10 satisfy and happy man
Rtf: yes, confirm...haha as i already did it.

Will recommend her if u want a high gfe and boobs lover.
Old 18-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: SNS
I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Actress: Angel

Astra was from russia. Due to the instability of her country, she don't stay in russia but she travel around the world. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable.

Look: ★★★★★
The pics advertise was accurate, it was indeed her. She has nice straight dark hair with a mix of fair and dark skin. She look to be in her mids 20s and those gao gao innocent lady that sure will not reject type.

Body:★★★★★
Her height was tall. I would said her figure was hot. Her body was very well proportioned and tone with nice curve all at the right places with zero fat. Her breast was small that suit her body feature well. The nipple was sensitive for sucking. No tattoo and no other visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair is totally shaven. Ass is pretty typical for tall girls genetically as they have slighty wider ass and hip to support their lanky frame, nice shape as well with some cushioning of impact

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Shower was top notch from head to toe and to body wash. very thorough.
Upon entering the room, she was hungry as I am, i was treated me like her boyfriend already. She is a frenching fish. Passionate and wild. Gave me one good french lesson with lot of DFK with groping, lip locking ad tongues frighting.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She cat bath me and kneel down to gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ. The BBBJ was shiok as the balls and cock sucking was to the max. I could feel the suction was firm and the slurping of her tongues moving around my ball, my dick head, my shaft and inside my cock. She lick and suck every part of my shaft then my dick head. The momentum was good as she know how to control it and i will control the speed and pace. It was well co-ordinated. I hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a fast and super aggressive super deep throat mouthfuck and she just obligned and follow it. I almost choke her and i hold back when i know i have the urge to cum as i would perfer to enter her than to CIM her. I feel so proud to be able to see my manhood being eaten by a hot lady

Abalone:★★★★★
I tell her, it was my turn to service her as i ask her to stand leaning to the mirror. I spread her leg wide and i give her a good painting from her inner thigh to the butt and soon to back of her pussy. Her pussy was shaven and nicely shape. Slowly she turn around and I proceed to lick her clitoris and also use my finger to rub and insert bit by bit. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging to get to know where are the sensitive spots that can arouse her. I explore and know hit her G spot to arouse her. She start to let out loud and high moan while aching her body upwards. I continue to paint her by giving her long flick and suck on the lip of her clitoris. No smell at all. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to on her pussy. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, She hold on to my head and the expression was damn horny, wild and satify of being eaten. She let out signal that she is cumming and tell me she want me to enter her. I sit down on the soft and she help to cap me.

Love Making:★★★★★
She start by sitting on top of me with back facing me. She pump her up and down and in a circulator moment and motion.I pump her hard hard and deep deep in and upward postion that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Then we make some adjustment and change to sitting doggie. I could feel the wetness and tightness of her pussy when i thrust her form behind. I go for a longer and deeper thrust up and down with the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. No kY was needed as she was already damn wet. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. It was intense and hard core. I pull out my cock then we switched to missionary. We lock lips and was in deep kissing mode. i kiss, french and smooch her while I adjusted her thigh to lock on my hip tightly for a firm grip. Her arm cling on to my body tightly and i give my last burst of thrusting as i pump her in that postiion fast and furiously. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. I pump her till i have the urge of cumming and exploding inside the condom with my cock still inside her juicy pussy.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and fun loving lady.The GFE was very strong with no
commercial feel.The atmosphere was great with some nice and slow music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. We communicate in English. Her attitude was good and hardworking. Before leaving, she send me to the door give me a hug and french me for a while and said she like it so much and wish to see me again.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. Highly recommended.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 18-03-2023 at 05:49 PM.
Old 19-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
HardDough is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardDough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simply FR for SNS Alina

Looks: 8/10 Exotic sexy hot blonde chick with a very sweet smile.

Boobs: 8/10 natural size C, big and soft that fit her body

Body : 8/10 fair and tall, smooth body with nice curvy and a sexy perky ass

French : 8/10 mixed of light and heavy, very passionate like gf like that

Pussy: 8/10 tight and shaved wet and nice and responsive to painting

Blowjob : 9/10 Didn’t disappoint me at all. Her tongue fu is very professional. Twisting, Twirling, Sucking, Tugging, Rubbing, Blowing, Nibbling she did it all. It was damn good i’ll say

FJ : 9/10 wild and active in bed. We did doggy, froggy, sideway, missionary and during heads down ass up position. Her moans damn solid. Definitely not a robotic system.

GFE: 9/10 very willing to please, know how to pamper a man and give the feeling of being treated like BF

Overall : 9/10 fantastic and awesome session with no communication issue.

A great gem. Thanks SNS.
Old 19-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

Pink Nipples was what caught my attention in making this booking.

Hanni is a fun lady. On First look, She's a Classy lady.
Can see the usual mods on the overall looks as we always seen in K drama known to all that they have to do some surgery before they appear on tv that's why k-pop stars are always good looking.

Located in the smack on downtown, location is as per advertised 4Star hotel and above which i pretty cool. Near to drinking area with lots of food.
Convenient for both public transport commuters and drivers as there's parking on premises itself.

Equipped with large towels, Branded Condoms and fancy body/man wash, the experience really just gets better.

After giving me a clean wash, Hanni gave me a clean blow when we proceed onto the bed. I am already rod hard when she wash me and love her boobs seriously.
FJ was nice with a nice ass bouncing when i doing doggy. Even after i cum she continue to pump a really horny one. I succumb to her in mins and she was looking at me as if she wants more.
Well if my pocket is deep enough i definitely would but...

Recommended to all bros.
Under Milledge pussy as i think she's not working long hours or limited slots only so as to keep her energy level high.
Take care of this babe here and thanks Xclusive for arranging. Will be back to support more...
Old 19-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 17
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=920939

FR for Nika from SNS

Appearance: 9/10, sharp feature and beautiful, have the elegance look

Shower: 9/10, Standard SOP shower, start to raba her when in bathroom.
She will play along.

Body: 9/10, tall frame, good tight body with slim and curves at the right places

Boobs: 9/10 natural, soft to grab and nice nipples to lick on

BBBJ: 9/10, slow and sensual, lots of saliva and doesn’t stop unless you stopped her. Blew me for a good 10 mins!

Frenching: 9/10 all the way. Damn intense, fast and furious, sensual with madness galore total DFK all the way non-stop

Painting: 9/10 Cleaned shaven. Big clit, under mileage, tight, very wet and responsive. Loves to be eaten until she came and shivered for awhile.

Sex: 9/10 simply amazing. Sultry moans in between frenching. Tight, even though it’s towards the end of her stint. Damn she can ride. Sight of her abs while she grinds you is mind blowing. Light enough to be carried fuck, didn’t complain. Blew my load even before I could savour her ass in doggy.

GFE: 9/10, iike own gf, very comfortable and nice talking to her and not a time watcher

Nice session

Thanks SNS
Old 20-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Sky SNS

Looks: Beautiful with Sharp face, great smile and see long won’t Sian look.

Body: Tall with slender leg, slim and very well toned with perky butt

Frenching: Vacuum the bejesus out of your tongue. What tongue fight, more like go there tio rape by her.

Boobs: Natural, good handful but for her body perfectly and very sensitive.

BBBJ: Skilled as she will took it down like a champ and when I face fuck her she was spitting on it dirty like how I like it. Good suction, slow and sensual.

FJ: The number here no justice. This girl is cowgirl piak you hard till your little brother call for help. Good tightness, auto fountain, total body contact.

GFE: Very patient and will understand your kuku jiao type. She will make sure you do a second shot even if you cannot. This girl aims to please.

RTF: Yes certainly.

Thanks SNS
Old 20-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

First time writing FR on SNS girl.
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=923939

Alina is a wonderful girl, test drive her over the recent Sat afternoon.

Okt service and communication is excellent

She has very good attitude and I love the way she treat Asian man. She look like the photo as posted. Body is more towards the meaty side, but in good places.

She is a also the Asian height and not the typical big size girl.

Overall, good test drive. Thank you SNS
Old 20-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold

First Time Trying Japanese and its a real satisfying experience.

From the location (A nice hotel with no hassle of checking in or whatsoever) and the premium cds and products they used, its really different from the usual D1 or D2 that i tried. Of course everything come with a price but its hell of a fantasy to bonk a Japanese since my first Jap AV/Porn Blue tape lol.

Nanako is a sophisticated highly intelligent and speaks good command of english. Totally educated with great GFE as she can holds a conversation well.

Her Body is all Natural with very nice pair of Boobs. Sensitive nipples that hardens the moment i latched on them and she will give out soft moans.

Nice Shaved piece of meat down south easily wet when i paint her and she will just squirms and shivers which i am pretty sure she cum a few times till she buay tahan and ask me stop and give me an aggressive BBBJ.

Its an insane session. If i did not stop her to continue with her BBBJ, i would definitely explode in her mouth. FJ was good and tight but shame it ends too quickly. I am already on the verge of shooting my armies anytime so honestly just cum too fast. But i am going to remember her for a long time. Her body, smell, pussy is still going through my mind. Was wondering if i am going to RTF her for a 2shot session before she flys.

Take care of Nanako bros. Strongly recommended.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 5
BlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Nika SNS

here's how she look like most among her photos:
(she's a quarter korean btw, which explains her exotic mixed looks)

tall @ 171cm, naturally that means she comes w a bit of meat too. very very nice butt which i keep rubbing while she sucked me off hehe.

very nice natural tits too that i couldn't keep my hands nor tongue away from

very tight pussy too like what other bros have said so far couldnt last that long esp in doggy pumping that nice ass of hers

only downside is her small small room + that she's leaving for KL tmr.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
suaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Akira from SNS

Booked her today during lunch time. Location is accessible, clear instructions by OKT.

She is a very sexy. She has the beautiful asian look and i was greeted by her sweet and charming smile. She is very friendly and easy to make conversation with.

She is petite, very slim and have dark long hair, fair skin type with curvy body. A boob that is just nice or my hand to touch, grab and feel. Pink nipple and a shaven pussy.

Shower together and she soap me up throughly my body and dick with her hand in the shower just like a pro.

The foreplay started off with her caressing my body, neck and ear to get me into the mood. Follow by cathbath then we start to lock lip and play with each other tongues freching like long lost lover. The GFE feel was there and it was long, wild and passionate.

Her bbbj was warm and wet with lot of slurping sounds. The moment she took the lil bro in, I just felt the warmth of her mouth. And it felt so good. She alternated between fully sucking the lil bro and licking the length of it. DT seems to be ok for her but I didn't push hard for it as i just laid back and let her do her thing here as well. She was fine with blowing for a long time and non-stop. if I didn't stop her, she probably will still be blowing now.

Her pussy is odorless, shaven and pink. I really enjoyed the painting. One of the lips is slightly longer than the other and I was flicking it around with my tongue and sucking on it. She arches back giving me the confidence that I am on the right track. She was moaning and screaming while i am licking her clit and enjoying the process. Singalling me to enter her.

Cap on and proceeded. No KY needed as she was already damn wet and i could feel the warmest while entering. Deep, slow thrusts. And she closed her eyes and smiled and seemed like she was enjoying it more than me. The love making was submissive and she enjoys sex . we Switched to cowgirl and she was in a hurry.. fast pumps of her hips up and down, followed by grinding. I think she went too fast and was tiring quickly, so I took over to thrust upwards. Again that close-eye smile of hers. Doggie looking at this slim, nubile body bounce off the lil bro is a bit too much. I didn't stay in this position too long else I would've exploded too fast from the view. Switched to missionary for the finale and spreadeagled her. Deep, fast thrusting and she was moaning like a porn star. I finished by by pulling out and spread all my cum over her stomach.

The session was awesome. No rushing at all and she would take her time to slowly do it.

She is sure RTF material. I will catch her again.

Bros, really don't miss the fj of your life with her.

Book a slot asap trust me you won't regret at all.

Thanks for bro SNS for bring in such a gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1