The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-03-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Booking of mistress Huan need to apply via the google form provided and very detail indeed. Seems like sent out resume letter hunting for a job and need to wait. Only apply for single dom as double dom with Mistress xiaomi tribute is too high as pocket not so deep.

I think its best to contact her at her LINE ID hungangel0915
She quite responsive there.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
mgymedis93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
I think its best to contact her at her LINE ID hungangel0915
She quite responsive there.
Contacted her on LINE and yeah she does respond pretty quickly.

For one of the bros above asking about her toes she has some pictures and videos posted recently on her Twitter with close up of her toes.

https://twitter.com/nihangfi

Looking forward to my session with her after scrolling through some of the clips.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman99 View Post
Yes, Mistress Butterfly is overall a good experience but I prefer sucking on long toes so if Mistress Huan has long toes I would definitely go. And Mistress Huan is younger and I prefer that as well.

As for Mistress Coco, I just don’t dig her looks for whatever reason so long toes aside, it is not really for me.

Bro let me know after your session with Mistress Huan. I had contacted but still waiting on response
https://twitter.com/nihangfi/status/1638191089441206272?s=46&t=NUa1uoIlMav39Kl0h_gmLA

She heard u
Old 24-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
philteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in princess yura. Anyone to share her contact?
Old 25-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Servius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to share my experiences with Mistress Huan.

Mistress Huan is a mesmerizing beauty and a guaranteed head-turner if you met her on the streets!

Her sadistic demeanor in addition to her seductive voice will make you want to crawl toward her feet immediately. When I first arrived the first thing she command she told me before I had any time to react was "Kneel." From the start, she starts dominating you and setting the stage right.

My heart was pumping fast by then. More importantly, I was excited to see her gorgeous feet finally in real life! She knows that I love her feet so much she teased me with them I was going crazy! When I saw her feet, it was the most perfectly shaped feet I have seen in my entire life. Long sexy toes shaped to perfection with fresh white nail polish painted on her toenails. One in a thousand she said, and truthfully her feet are one in a thousand.

In summary, she can be cruel if you're not careful and I'm serious when I say that but she can also be equally sensual and she takes care of you. As for me, it's a real pleasure to serve her.
Old 25-03-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Servius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to share my experiences with Mistress Huan.

Mistress Huan is a mesmerizing beauty and a guaranteed head-turner if you met her on the streets!

Her sadistic demeanor in addition to her seductive voice will make you want to crawl toward her feet immediately. When I first arrived the first thing she command she told me before I had any time to react was "Kneel." From the start, she starts dominating you and setting the stage right.

My heart was pumping fast by then. More importantly, I was excited to see her gorgeous feet finally in real life! She knows that I love her feet so much she teased me with them I was going crazy! When I saw her feet, it was the most perfectly shaped feet I have seen in my entire life. Long sexy toes shaped to perfection with fresh white nail polish painted on her toenails. One in a thousand she said, and truthfully her feet are one in a thousand.

In summary, she can be cruel if you're not careful and I'm serious when I say that but she can also be equally sensual and she takes care of you. As for me, it's a real pleasure to serve her.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
https://twitter.com/nihangfi/status/1638191089441206272?s=46&t=NUa1uoIlMav39Kl0h_gmLA

She heard u
tried Mistress Huan last night.

Kept to my word to put an FR here for her.

I am NOT very good with writing stories, so will keep it short and concise

She's already very customer oriented prior to the meeting, appears very positive and cheerful on LINE app.
She loves local food, so got her a chicken rice

The place is not exactly conducive for me, parking is difficult, but you can call her to check with hotel if parking is available. In my case, i am lucky enough to have an available lot. Heard she's changing place, so not an issue.

When we meet, she gave me the young poly grad intern vibe. Maybe a little older, but the taiwanese factor is still strong there.

I think she is pretty enough, and she put on make up.

My session is focused on foot. I brought a Cock board. So I had a good time under her feet all the time. Her foot techniques are better than she claimed, and alot better than most PRCs here. Of course her price is more premium as well.

Her foot is decent looking - not the super long toes some like here, but the the overall look is still shapely - not the short pudgy toes type.

Hope this FR provides some info for those curious enough, but concern with spending a premium for someone unknown in the local market.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
magikarp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by philteh View Post
Interested in princess yura. Anyone to share her contact?
https://www.princessyura.com/about-me

there you go
Old 25-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp View Post
Thanks. Looks very professional and high class. Without even asking, I don't think I can afford it. I'll stick with PRC Mistress for now.
Old 25-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks. Looks very professional and high class. Without even asking, I don't think I can afford it. I'll stick with PRC Mistress for now.
Standard pricing for local dommes and with 10 years experience don't come cheap.
Tribute 350 to 400
Old 25-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She has about a decade of experience, and has been conducting sessions consistently throughout that period. Her online presence is very minimal (even her pics are mostly from years ago), but in real life she's the real deal.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dikembe50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the United States, the typical BDSM session ending consists of either jerking yourself off in front of the mistress or with the mistress using a Hitachi vibrator to make the slave climax. In my personal experience, in places like Japan, Thailand & Australia sessions typically end with the mistress giving the slave a hand job.

I had a questions for folks who have had sessions in other places such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan & China. How do dommes typically finish sessions in these places?

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Old 25-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
hangman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro. I have no twitter so can’t see. What did she say if you can recall?

Quote:

She heard u
Old 26-03-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
tried Mistress Huan last night.

Kept to my word to put an FR here for her.

I am NOT very good with writing stories, so will keep it short and concise

She's already very customer oriented prior to the meeting, appears very positive and cheerful on LINE app.
She loves local food, so got her a chicken rice

The place is not exactly conducive for me, parking is difficult, but you can call her to check with hotel if parking is available. In my case, i am lucky enough to have an available lot. Heard she's changing place, so not an issue.

When we meet, she gave me the young poly grad intern vibe. Maybe a little older, but the taiwanese factor is still strong there.

I think she is pretty enough, and she put on make up.

My session is focused on foot. I brought a Cock board. So I had a good time under her feet all the time. Her foot techniques are better than she claimed, and alot better than most PRCs here. Of course her price is more premium as well.

Her foot is decent looking - not the super long toes some like here, but the the overall look is still shapely - not the short pudgy toes type.

Hope this FR provides some info for those curious enough, but concern with spending a premium for someone unknown in the local market.
Visited today too! What a pleasant surprise, as she told me she’s gonna lower her price by abt 13% after feedback from customers who feel her fees are abit on the high side. Somehow I think she looks better with light makeup rather than heavy make up. Fresh breath of air for the sg scene. Apparently she just moved to a new hotel today which she says is bigger. I think she’s quite friendly out of session and definitely enjoyed my time with her.

Last edited by roastedbird; 27-03-2023 at 12:08 AM.
Old 27-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Visited today too! What a pleasant surprise, as she told me she’s gonna lower her price by abt 13% after feedback from customers who feel her fees are abit on the high side. Somehow I think she looks better with light makeup rather than heavy make up. Fresh breath of air for the sg scene. Apparently she just moved to a new hotel today which she says is bigger. I think she’s quite friendly out of session and definitely enjoyed my time with her.
How much is the tribute? Also only can contact via LINE?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1