The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/
Visited yiyi few weeks back

Prolly shouldn't get into numbers will just give comments

Looks: ~70-80% of the photos.
Boobs: Good to grope, don't feel manmade to me. think fair to agree with bros who mention she abit on the meaty side, but acceptable
Massage: She spends quite some time on the massage, not like anyhow press here press there. Will ask if too hard/pain too. Quite good in this department. Good b2b sensual too
BBBJ: Shiok ah. When she stopped to catbath i abit buay tahan liao lol then she immediately went back for CIM
CIM: Takes it all in, will come back from washroom with water in mouth to clean small bro too
GFE: friendly, chatty, able to converse easily no awkward feelings

YMMW
Old 20-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
Hi bros, is this soccer Zhu zhu?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Yes, that's right.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Think few ml in slg offering this chair thing, close to this octopus chair. can ask.
Is this chair shiok? I saw it at SLG YY place. Who else got this chair? Can PM?
Old 20-03-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Writing this MR for An An https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anan-massage/

Looks: more than 80% closeness to her actual self. Big lovely eyes. Melt you in no time. Xmm type.

Breasts: Ample! Ample!

Gfe: wonderful. Love at first hug. And for petite lovers, she makes the mark. Can carry her around. Full nude was good!

Hj: patient and seek to pleasure you. It was a real good session. Bbbj, you check out yourself and update the rest of the bros here

Ever come across ML using alarm clock to ensure there is no overrun or shortchange time? This is the lady! We had a really good laugh.

Verdict on rerun to visiting her: yes. No doubts.

Last edited by AJ20; 20-03-2023 at 09:13 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-24.com/ada-lo...g-real-beauty/

Is this the same person as Adele/Gem that was known for her HDLY? Or is it just a reused post
Old 20-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Look like not much review of any good standard ML recently
stay tuned for my frs , will fr straight after tmr's night session
Old 20-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12960 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketan123 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-24.com/ada-lo...g-real-beauty/

Is this the same person as Adele/Gem that was known for her HDLY? Or is it just a reused post
Yes, it is her.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Yes, it is her.
Oh ok sweet. Alrd texted her. Thanks bro!
Old 20-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes, that's right.
Why she change name n pic ha
Old 20-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Not only name & pics....... she oso changed her number and wechat accounts.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha dk leh. I booked alrd, maybe I ask her on the day itself. I also curious haha
Old 20-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Today is a fruitful day.

Visited one ML today and got free eyebrows trimming. She is trained. Save me some moolah if I were to get it done properly commercially. Then she changed into her seductive OL outfit with shear top that showed off her ample (.)(.). Great time!

Then at night went to meet with another ML to pass over some items and was offered 双飞 with her friend who was visiting. OMG! who would give up a chance to have four hands massage plus 2 pairs of (.)(.) to suckle on! Totally fun to be in bed with two beautiful ladies and being their first Guinea pig for their possible launch of 双飞 package in the near future.

The names and identities of the MLs have been withheld at their request as they are still at the incubation stage of their new ventures. But sharing is caring so will share more once Green light is given. Damn! I’ll be smiling in my sleep tonight.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Looks cute with petite fun size
She is quite petite indeed.
Is one of my go to ML for deep massage.
She might be petite but pack a punch and massage is on point too.
And sensual is better than most vanilla.
She probably lost out due on her look and maybe her location.
YMMV
Old 21-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Today is a fruitful day.

Visited one ML today and got free eyebrows trimming. She is trained. Save me some moolah if I were to get it done properly commercially. Then she changed into her seductive OL outfit with shear top that showed off her ample (.)(.). Great time!

Then at night went to meet with another ML to pass over some items and was offered 双飞 with her friend who was visiting. OMG! who would give up a chance to have four hands massage plus 2 pairs of (.)(.) to suckle on! Totally fun to be in bed with two beautiful ladies and being their first Guinea pig for their possible launch of 双飞 package in the near future.

The names and identities of the MLs have been withheld at their request as they are still at the incubation stage of their new ventures. But sharing is caring so will share more once Green light is given. Damn! I’ll be smiling in my sleep tonight.
Congrats bro. looking forward to your announcement soon. Cheers!
Old 21-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure thou. LOL.
I usually just WC her. Never really noticed all the changes until u tell me.
Her circle of jie mei all called her small small (xiao xiao) which is usually what I hear them called her when I visit her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1