The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by khairulmhd007 View Post
loving the wrong person
loving the wrong person is a lesson in life.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosniper25 View Post
loving the wrong person is a lesson in life.
There NEVER is a wrong or right in the journey of life. No Human is perfect, able to predict the future or even the next second, & NONE thinks alike or is mirror image of oneself, of life & desires.

But Humanity, both male & females, had been given many gifts of life, such as ability to communicate, that separates us from other planet Earth's organisms, to progress, adapt & evolve far beyond imagination, even to the stars, proven by our advancements in social, economic, science, tech & much more.

No matter what, each has the gift to realize REALITIES, based upon our abilities to discern - smell, taste, see, hear & touch. It is such with pragmatism, that will find our progress & evolution, beyond whatever learned A.I attempts to introduce into our civilization, matters which are far beyond its attempts as it still needs input from mortals, from which none is perfect but flawed.

No one needs to be left behind, more so in Singapore, after the hardwork, intelligence & sacrifices made by our Founding & Forefathers for our todays, to emulate the same & never take the gift of life for granted...
Old 11-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyone in this thread talks so cheem....

Whatever we do and pursue in Life, there is always an end to it. Just live without regrets.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kingmasonry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazx1000 View Post
Everyone in this thread talks so cheem....
Yes. I read already, feel very deep. lol
Old 13-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
There NEVER is a wrong or right in the journey of life. No Human is perfect, able to predict the future or even the next second, & NONE thinks alike or is mirror image of oneself, of life & desires.

But Humanity, both male & females, had been given many gifts of life, such as ability to communicate, that separates us from other planet Earth's organisms, to progress, adapt & evolve far beyond imagination, even to the stars, proven by our advancements in social, economic, science, tech & much more.

No matter what, each has the gift to realize REALITIES, based upon our abilities to discern - smell, taste, see, hear & touch. It is such with pragmatism, that will find our progress & evolution, beyond whatever learned A.I attempts to introduce into our civilization, matters which are far beyond its attempts as it still needs input from mortals, from which none is perfect but flawed.

No one needs to be left behind, more so in Singapore, after the hardwork, intelligence & sacrifices made by our Founding & Forefathers for our todays, to emulate the same & never take the gift of life for granted...
too cheem already.
Old 14-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

My apologies for my lapse in not writing more concisely in my attempts to elaborate. What was meant was that:-

1. No Human is perfect. Mr/Ms Right or Mr/Ms Wrong does not exists. All have flaws.

2. No Human thinks or react alike, & none is able to read minds.

3. Base on such, thus each must take more time to know one another better should relationships be formed, let alone cherished.

4. Just we judge others, so too others will judge us, thus it is important to talk & discuss issues & explore if the relationship can be long term, accepting each other's flaws or to correct errors to improve oneself.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
My apologies for my lapse in not writing more concisely in my attempts to elaborate. What was meant was that:-

1. No Human is perfect. Mr/Ms Right or Mr/Ms Wrong does not exists. All have flaws.

2. No Human thinks or react alike, & none is able to read minds.

3. Base on such, thus each must take more time to know one another better should relationships be formed, let alone cherished.

4. Just we judge others, so too others will judge us, thus it is important to talk & discuss issues & explore if the relationship can be long term, accepting each other's flaws or to correct errors to improve oneself.
All agreed, some extra input for point 2. Not 100% read minds, but to an extend we can read gestures, behaviours, words used etc

Old 18-01-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
All agreed, some extra input for point 2. Not 100% read minds, but to an extend we can read gestures, behaviours, words used etc
The insignificant nobody thanks you for agreeing with me, but one MUST be careful on reading gestures, behaviours, words used, etc.

Most Humans are only honest folks seeking honest means to achieve their goals in life, & thus such as you suggested are a means to know a person, as a friend or a partner in life.

Unfortunately, there are others whom out of greed or lust, WILL KNOW of such TECHNIQUES & twist it for their own personal gains, in this day & age of widespread social media sharing of knowledge, Do their HOMEWORK, & lay plans to snare victims, be it for financial gain or for one's heart.

In the financial world, due diligence - the thorough study of an investment - properties or stocks, will have to be done either by lawyers or oneself before one puts one's life savings into it, & often based upon 5 yrs of the stock performances.

In the arena for one's heart, the average time of courtship is often 3 yrs, to really know a person, before committing to a life long relationship.

Evil intentions & scams are for short term gains, & its failure is the lack of ability to sustain long term. Humans can be fooled for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 yr by outworldly forms & appearances..but never for the long term, as no Human is perfect, & only with flaws/lies, with more lies to cover up, becomes evident within months if not within weeks.

Thus, take time to know a person well. There is no such thing as love at 1st sight. As the saying goes - anything that is too good to be true, usually is..

Also, never fear if one loses an opportunity in love, even in life aspects. Love will always set one free, & if it is true, it will return back to you. If it is not true love, then nothing is lost, as the one that went away is not the sustainable true love you desired for....
Old 19-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To be concise, humans are a species of animals, and the human world, despite appearances, is a ruthless jungle. But just as we do not blame lions for being lions, we shouldn't blame humans for being humans. In truth, each one us cannot help behaving the way we do. Without exception, we are all creatures of circumstance, like other animal species. For example, can you choose your genes? Or your country of birth? Etc...
Old 19-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

There are events that are beyond one's control & would be senseless to even attempt to control such, but Humans still DO have the ability to control one's response to events such as adaptability, find ways to overcome obstacles & find honest success, be it financial or emotional.

While we cant choose our family or relatives at birth, but at the moment of birth, opportunities lay before us, more so as Singaporeans, thru assistance from society & taxpayers - social funds, education, etc, guided by parents & teachers while still in the formative years, to choose wisely for success in life.

We cant change the past, but we can still change the future. It's what we do now, based upon learning wisdom from successful adults & not one's immatured peers. Each has free will to choose. Once a choice is taken, then it is one's own personal responsibility. There is no one else to blame, or upon circumstances, & luck has NOTHING to do with it.

For example, if one refuses to study, play truant at school, play football instead of studying or doing homework, he will get bad grades. Once he leaves school to worklife, with such grades, his starting pay will be low. Instead of working hard & learning the trade, work as a team with others, he takes MC regularly, consequences being his pay remains low, switch jobs with same attitude & after decades, sits in a Kopi-tiam, becomes a bitter old man bemoaning his life, circumstances & luck, when such have nothing to do with it - it is just his choice in life made & the consequences he faced.

Even in education, there are choices. Perhaps some may not be suited for academia, but there are other opportunities to excel in - sports & arts. Who knows - perhaps one may become the next Fandi Ahmad, or Bon Jovi. It is good to dream, BUT it takes a lot, a lot of hardwork & sacrifices to be such.

They made it look easy, but behind the scenes, they have to work very very hard. For example, just to make one song, it will take a month or months as they have to rehearse, rehearse,& then rehearse again till the pitch, tonal, music quality is of the highest standard before being recorded down, and sadly, it may not even be a hit. Anyone can sing but it takes a team to make a hit - songwriter, music composer, manager, producer, etc.

Ultimately, Humans do have the ability to change one's circumstances. All it takes is to acknowledge mistakes made or obstacles in front of you, to correct errors, blame no one, & only then will we improve ourselves, our environment & succeed in life.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Willie...

Sure, that is the conventional view. But upon a rigorous analysis, one may find that the truth may be very different. Google, for instance, DETERMINISM.
Old 21-01-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

A Parable:-

"One can lead a horse to a water stream, but one cant force it to drink if it does not want to."

The horse is an animal, with natural instincts to live, as proven by scientific studies upon the animal kingdom we Humans shared with, proven by it migratory patterns. They do possess a brain, although incomparable to far advanced gift of brains of Humans.

Ultimately, that horse will eventually drink the water or it will die of thirst, as it will need water to survive. It is only a matter of time. The smart horse will quickly drink from the stream, thru natural instincts - an opportunity - as it has bladders that can contain water for long periods of time, & knows the water stream may run dry one day soon thru inherited migratory memory cells.

The slow witted horse whom did not drink the water, while waiting for itself to be thirsty, may eventually die, as the water stream may stop flowing & run dry soon.

It is only Natural Selection, as proven by Darwin's researched scientific papers, that are FAR more reliable than unproven hypothesis from others. For those whom knows not such & find it 'cheem' - it is basically that only the best survives, to propagate & progress life-forms, including Humans as we too are life-forms & sentient beings.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
So chim. Even I can't comprehend.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:57 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, such a wonderful world.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a very deep debate.

actually life is not as complicated as it seems. relax... enjoy the moment...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1