The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 12:20 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Any bros tried 173?
Old 11-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Any bros tried 173?
This 173 is the same pre-covid 173... old birds should know her service.

173 (Wawa) has been at GBW since 2013..... can get long service award liao.
When she first started..... there were doubts as people claim she is trans due to her body structure and deep husky voice.... plus the fact that she likes to make you cim instead of having sex.
But now due to the dearth of ladies available in GBW..... somehow she has become the angpai there now. And she has also become more feminine looking too.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
archahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ella. The whole session was so horrendous. Cannot do this cannot do that. Seriously such a stuck up attitude don't be in this ind. Spoilt my entire mood when I went to ciong few days ago. Thumbs down on this spa.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
This 173 is the same pre-covid 173... old birds should know her service.

173 (Wawa) has been at GBW since 2013..... can get long service award liao.
When she first started..... there were doubts as people claim she is trans due to her body structure and deep husky voice.... plus the fact that she likes to make you cim instead of having sex.
But now due to the dearth of ladies available in GBW..... somehow she has become the angpai there now. And she has also become more feminine looking too.
Hmmm, think I'm gonna try her next.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by archahboy View Post
Tried Ella. The whole session was so horrendous. Cannot do this cannot do that. Seriously such a stuck up attitude don't be in this ind. Spoilt my entire mood when I went to ciong few days ago. Thumbs down on this spa.
Wow so bad? My experience with her wasn't like that for the 3 times I met her. Mind to share what things she couldn't do?
Old 12-03-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by archahboy View Post
What happened ?.... Ella is the angpai of GBW and fully book everyday. If her service is as bad as you say..... she would not have that many bookings.
Old 14-03-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blue Wave sifus can give me a quick rundown of ladies and their respective numbers, please? It’s been years since I last visited, and plan to go in the coming weeks.

From what I’ve gathered over the last few pages of this thread,;
- 66 (Ice) is the fit milf with great service
- 191 (Queenie) is younger with decent service
- 61 (Ella) is the Ang Pai who I probably have no chance to book.
- 82 & 87 are young West Malaysian girls.

Any others?
Old 14-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogerFooger View Post
Blue Wave sifus can give me a quick rundown of ladies and their respective numbers, please? It’s been years since I last visited, and plan to go in the coming weeks.

Any others?
Good summary. 66 and 61 are the milf with very good service and ar. 66 can really eat me dry. 191 is younger gen. she not over 30, possibly the youngest in GBW.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogerFooger View Post

Any others?

The current top 2 ladies in GBW are Ice (66) & Ella (61). Both are MILFs.
Queenie (191) is a myth as she is not working in GBW anymore..... in fact she was not even a regular girl at GBW as she only worked a few days. Cannot blame her considering the shitty rate she's getting at GBW and the type of customers she must entertain.
82 & 87 are Sabahans and used to work in GBW pre-covid..... not really SYTs as both are approaching MILF status.
87 (Hannah) has mellowed and is no longer the party girl that she used to be..... maybe motherhood has tamed her.
I was informed that Cat (98) is back at GBW but cannot get confirmation from her as dunno why she changed her wechat & phone number.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Queenie (191) is a myth as she is not working in GBW anymore..... in fact she was not even a regular girl at GBW as she only worked a few days. Cannot blame her considering the shitty rate she's getting at GBW and the type of customers she must entertain.
82 & 87 are Sabahans and used to work in GBW pre-covid..... not really SYTs as both are approaching MILF status.
87 (Hannah) has mellowed and is no longer the party girl that she used to be..... maybe motherhood has tamed her.
I was informed that Cat (98) is back at GBW but cannot get confirmation from her as dunno why she changed her wechat & phone number.
Fairly certain I’ve bonked at least 3 different girls called Cat pre-lockdown, but can’t for the life of me recall which spa they were at or their numbers.

Any other girls you recommend in GBW? Service oriented and skinny/slender/toned.

Will be in the CIQ-Stulang area later in the week, and GBW or NZ are my targets for consideration. NZ afaik only has Thais/Indos, so I’m leaning to GBW for locals with better technique.

Last edited by MoogerFooger; 15-03-2023 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 15-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Oh, 191 left already ah? I managed to catch her for a session 1 or 2 months back. She shared she was originally working in KL and recently came over GBW. She also shared in KL she is among the older ones but after coming to GBW she became the youngest lol.

I remember pre-covid there was a 168 that has young not bad face but well known for giving black face service. LOL
Old 15-03-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro…should be 83 not 82. Cat (98) is now 96. Just check BW WeChat…191 is still there, she reported in yesterday 14th March.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Oh, 191 left already ah? I managed to catch her for a session 1 or 2 months back. She shared she was originally working in KL and recently came over GBW. She also shared in KL she is among the older ones but after coming to GBW she became the youngest lol.

I remember pre-covid there was a 168 that has young not bad face but well known for giving black face service. LOL
Did she share the name of that joint? I would love to visit

Ya I was tempted to try her every time I was there but resisted because I know her attitude CMI. Haha but BW gave me a lot of favourites
Old 16-03-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
Bro…should be 83 not 82. Cat (98) is now 96. Just check BW WeChat…191 is still there, she reported in yesterday 14th March.
Oh veteran Cat back from Paragon?
Old 16-03-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
Wechat cannot trust one lah..... before I went to GBW I had wechat them asking which ladies working that day. The reply had a list of girl numbers that were available. I always see 191 on the list. But when I arrived at GBW and ask for 191... always given the excuse 191 take emergency leave. Happened 3 times to me already. Sometimes the list of ladies named in the wechat not tally with those available that day. I think they purposely put out the popular lady number on wechat to entice you to go there but actually the ladies no have working that day.
Now I will wechat or whatsapp the lady directly before going down since I will ask their contact after service if I want to rtf them again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1