The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Man Man
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

Massage: super worth the money. Can be even better than those 89 massage parlour.
Body: not gd with gauging but maybe a small B. But very soft~ skin very fair and smooth.
Sensual: the usual 胸推,蚂蚁上树。。she do it slowly as I told her I'm sensitive. Tried to roam South but got stopped at entrance.
Can not zhut zhut maybe I have not unlock.
Have stopped going to places like condo or home for massage for years. Surprised that my number still in the data base.
Very lucky to get a slot.
Rtm: soon!!
Old 23-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know what happen to Nicole (lavender)? Can’t seem to find her post anymore
Old 23-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Ironically the same path that Mango has taken
That’ll be really sad
While I would believe Mango probably would have earned more money faster if she do it the old way.
But with the wind constantly blowing these days and the higher cost of operations, it will be good for short term gain.
Hwe choice suggest she is trying to be here on a prolong stay and choosing this safer option.
With her look, I believe she will have more than enough HDB followers and the tips they usually give.

Last edited by Tom666; 24-02-2023 at 01:47 AM.
Old 24-02-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi bro, would like to seek your experience if possible!

I tried dome1 before and what I got was, quite vastly different from the pics, like at least 50% off. Interested in trying VP.

Are the VP ladies similar to what is advertise? For eg what I got from dome1 was advertised to be c with much much better physique but in the end it’s a very small b, and as a boobs guy I was, quite disappointed.

If Vp is as per advertised with confirmation by more experienced samster, would love to give it a try.
Hello bro @BaChorMee38

Guess with every platform there are always hits and misses.
For V Premium U would need to check out the reviews posted and also understand that the photos are filtered so IRL have to tune your expectation down a notch or two. So far never kena 50% off. And as for Ages U can check their passports to verify.

Like for Loli and Lota the identical SYTs twins, to be on the safe side many bros would check their passports first to be sure. That is as SYTs as you can get. Don’t try you never know. U can also check out their Jap AV ladies. With the links to their AV, looks can’t be too far off.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 24-02-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
got meh? I go her WC the latest update is 4 feb leh, she got 2 accounts?
Got la bro @aaazzz But don’t try la. Wait you see the videos then people say you not straight LOL She put in her WC moments, can’t Unsee it so just move on. Not like we like to see other bros anus/rectum being stretched too. If you find it not to your tastes do like what other bros did and change her setting to “chats only”. OMM don’t post such videos often so for me status quo.

But back to your question, quite common for MLs to have multiple phones
99 herself got 3 phones! At least two for most: one working WC one personal/China WC. As long as U can book OMM through THAT WC u r holding, that would work. Unless U want to see the videos

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 24-02-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
MR for jia jia:

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-jiajia/

Came across this gem located at central and below is my summary for your reference.

Location: central, convenient for those who drive (ease of finding carpark), not so convenient for those who does not.

Looks: personally 8/10 for me, definitely resembles her photo with minimal ps

Massage: pretty awesome with ample strength hitting the right spots

Sensual: takes her time to get you relax and into the mood before performing the act and its definitely a good experience

She will leave SG by April so if you had the chance to vist do go ahead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Very accurate summary provided by bro fitlou. Just arrived on Monday, Jia Jia was recommended by my previous regular who has RTC. Location is indeed not ideal for those who don't drive, but if you are familiar with that location, there is actually a covered walkway from the busstop, just a 5mins walk. MRT is another 5 to 10 mins from the bus stop, but not fully covered. Good thing about this is the place is super quiet and discrete. BtW, she might be moving to a new location next month, so hopefully the new place would be more accessible.

She looks very young, mid 20s, and even helped me to shower (but wont called it shower together since she is not wet) It has been a while since a ml help me shower. She is big boned type and very shapely. Her massage got strength, not piano type, so just relax and let her do her stuff to get you into the mood. Unfortunately I was not able to hold on for long with her sensual and after the deed she continued her massage until time up.
After seeing two good reviews by two bros here, just go to check Jiajia out. And Boy! I was impressed! As shared she will leave Sg by April so catch the boat b4 it leaves.

Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

Location Central. Convenient for Drivers. For infantry, as shared by bro @Drifter1999 there is nearby bus stop.

Looks Very close resemblance to Photos. But to manage some bros’ high expectations would state as 80-90% with minimal Ps. So if you like what you see in the photos you would not be disappointed. I love her eyes! Big and round. Referring to eyes, more on the (.)(.) later.

Massage Was half expecting her to play Sonata in C major on my back but wow! Jia Jia is no pianist. She really try her best to ease the knots on my back. Effort! All rest and relaxed for the main event.

Sensual So willing to learn and listen like your young mistress getting to know how to pleasure you in every way. Our light kisses turned passionate as my hands roam freely. She was in silky undies ONLY providing easy access. Her moans get louder and her breathing heavier. Best part was to suckle on those (.)(.) as her nips hardened with my mouth feasting on them. Exploded in ecstasy as we continued to cuddle in bed! YMMV.

GFE Not many MLs bathe for you nowadays so was pleasantly surprised. Conversation flow and 60mins went by so quickly. Jia Jia is a lady who aims to please.

RTM YES! She will be here till April So guess I’ve to maximise my time with her before going back to my other regulars who will still be around after April. With 3 Bros Stamp of Approval, what are you waiting for? Go try and share your MR.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/emma-massage/

she look familiar. any review ?
Due to regular mls rtc, no choice but to venture on new grounds.

Visited her recently, my experience:

+ Friendly, tries to make small talk
+ More for boob lovers, quite a handful, nice shape and soft
+ Accommodating, seasoned ML, will adjust accordingly to your wishes

- Only slight resemblance to her online photos, older in person, more towards milf category
- Meh massage
- SOP sensual experience
- Location not that friendly for foot soldiers

RTM: No, her location is very competitive, will stick to my regular MLs in the same area
Old 24-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has Lin Lin RTC already? Saw her delisted but without any chatter in the forums.

Also, any commandos tried this E cupper? Apparently she lists on other site as $160 for all in
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/

Last edited by Keeran; 24-02-2023 at 09:23 AM.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/emma-massage/

she look familiar. any review ?
I think she was called Ke-er (and Yiyi) previously.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Has Lin Lin RTC already? Saw her delisted but without any chatter in the forums.

Also, any commandos tried this E cupper? Apparently she lists on other site as $160 for all in
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bing-bing/
Yes LL has RTC. Actually she has informed all her regulars I presume. At least I was informed prior to her leaving for one last hooray.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes LL has RTC. Actually she has informed all her regulars I presume. At least I was informed prior to her leaving for one last hooray.
But i heard she will be back soon right?
Old 24-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wow any fr for An Ran? In shop but super nice pics posted.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But i heard she will be back soon right?
Yup. That’s the plan for now. But last I heard will at least rest for few months before coming over again.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

Occasionally I feel like taking a break from work on Friday and try to message any of the listed MLs here but always fail to get a reply… am I the only one? 😭

How long do yall plan in advance?
Old 24-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I am not her regular but she did post in her WC moments...

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1