The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Can you share the link to sglonely please ? I cannot seem to find or access it.
Its on the main massage page
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/
Old 19-12-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
foryou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now it makes sense.
Old 20-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
foryou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

k, thanks for the info bro
Old 20-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
MR on Fairy

Located on the mountain. Will be hard for foot soldier. It's my first chiong since covid.

Face won't.reject. can see she put in effort to please with slow technique. Massage was passable. Can zhut zhut and can be quite accommodating if you respect her boundaries.

She got quite a solid twin peaks but I half suspect it's zhnged cos can see lump and imbalance at certain angle. Please don't flame me if I am wrong.

Can support if you want good vanilla service.
Hello fellow bros. Usually I’m more active at the other thread. But since this ML fairy is very keen to improve her english so tot can share my MR here for the benefits of fellow bros.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

With JJ counting down to her departure, it’s probably time to induct Fairy into the ranks of the Four Bosom Princesses! With her 34D figure and her peachy ass (she works hard at her glutes) IMHO she is a worthy candidate.

Concurred with Bro @tummybird on his accurate MR.
Her (.)(.) looks so fine to me but probably was too busy suckling on those 34D love pillows to notice otherwise.

LOL at the mountainous location but it’s a famous “mountain” for regular cheongsters with roadside parking.

She is my type so adore her looks and she recently just refreshed her SLG profiles with new photos. IMHO the one with Fairy in Pink dress coupled with that Deep Valley most closely resembled her with 70-80% resemblance to manage expectations.

She really does put in effort for her massages. So kudos to her for effort. She does a decent JG too as she learned before so definitely good for bros who like to go for regular maintenance.

Sensual was great for me and she allows zhut zhut on those huge melons and responsive nips so I’m a happy man. Her edging HJ gave me intense pleasure. POG. She later shared that she work hard because she want every bro to enjoy their time with her. Good attitude. A good conversationalist too. Very comfy talking to her. Not a time watcher.

Oh and I must add I love her voice. She speaks so gently and sounds like Taiwanese girls wa wa voice. YMMV.

RTM: for Sure! She is top in my RTM list now with Xixi.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 22-12-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
Bro. Hate to brake the news to you. But this ML has a history of bad reviews, even from me. She's the same one from SG BeautyCastle as well. Short Hair, but tall.

I always remember her saying i was fat and didn't have the looks. KNN
Haha, so im not the only one who kana from her.
One of my worse, if not the worse experience with a ML

She was talking to her friend next door throughout the whole session
Criticized a lot of things about me.

This happened many years back.
Seems like she nv change
Old 22-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Was browing SG beauty and saw 2 adverts - different number same location and they could be twins! OR same pix bait and switch

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/coral-massage-hj-bj/

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/iris-massage-hj-bj/
Old 23-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time at SGLonely looking for a good soothing relaxing massage.

Any recommendations for anyone with good soothing relaxing massage ? I prefer MILF kind There are so many and so many FRs here (most not very positive) so keen to find hidden gems. Extras are a nice bonus but good soothing relaxing massage is best.

PM me if you can on the ML / MILF who can do so. Thank you
Old 27-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
I've seen a few.
Some collect your number and chats and how many times you visit them.
Some put it into a WeChat list in some group.
Some ive seen is a china app between their kaki lang app like qq group
Ppl like me 1 month go 1 or 2 time like that lesser chance my pocket not deep
Old 01-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
health is Cool - loads of Potential

No 5433 from momo stable
Name tian tian
Not actual person
Boobs saggy not as ad C
15 all done
NO RTM
HOUGANG KOVAN AREA
Old 06-02-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone know if Cathy is still working? No reply from her.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Rptng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on Fairy

https://sglonelyguy19.com/fairy-massage/

Even though her listing says she doesn't speak English, and her English is quite minimal, I had no problems booking and communicating with her (A bit of google translate here and there). She's also keen to learn, asking what certain positions are called in English

This is my review after a RTM session, so YMMV.

Location: A bit of a hike for foot soldiers, private apt, spacious and discreet room. No complaints here

Looks: A bit different from the photo, but honestly I prefer her looks IRL. She's pretty, def won't reject. Also, she has this playful/teasing look throughout the session that turns you on even more.

Body: Slim, with perky ass and nice grab-able boobs. For boob lovers I think she's a solid pick.

Massage: I'd say her massage is on the medium strength level. She asked where you're feeling tight and will focus on those areas. After a while she'll start teasing by caressing your body top to bottom, and she'll ask you to go on all fours and start massaging your perineum and your balls. I think she's really good at pacing the sensual part of the service, starting slow and building up to the release.

Sensual: Really good, once you turn over, she'll start kissing and licking all over. Her voice is really soothing too, she'll moan and tease throughout the session.

HJ: She starts slow, and during this time she'll be topless (top half only, with sexy lingerie covering her bottom), and allow you to roam and play with her boobs (She lied down next to me while performing HJ). She has some boundaries when roaming (no bottom I think, I never really push out of respect). After a while, she straddles you and you can enjoy the view of her round butt as she builds up her speed.

GFE: I think this is where she shines. Her session doesn't feel transactional. Very hospitable throughout, offers some snacks and drinks, say I very skinny need to eat more haha. She tries to make conversation, but since her English is limited didn't get to talk a lot. She makes up for it by willing to learn though. Her sultry and playful demeanor as she service you is a also a huge plus.

RTM: Yes, she's one of the warmest, hospitable ML I've encountered
Old 09-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Fairy

Visited her today. Very nice, warm hearted girl. Agree with bro Rptng.MR on everything except
- Look: My assessment is pretty average look.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rptng View Post
Agree with Rptng except that I would not say she is pretty, but Rptng is right that likely you will not reject. Other than that, very accurate FR.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
Anyone know if Cathy is still working? No reply from her.
Yeah no reply, same here.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
time7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend a english speaking lady who knows how to do a good handjob and prostate massage? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1