The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10..she is skinny
Boobs : 7/10.... full firm C Cup
Massage : 8/10...
Catbath: suck nipple
BBBJ : yes
HJ : yes
B2B: Yes

Finger: Yes
FJ : Yes
GFE: 7/10....aircon was on full blast, she really cold and not so chatty when massaging my back
Damage: 90rm massage 1 hour 30 minute..
:100 rm fj full service ( Nego)

She is a tanned, meaty with nice solid boobs. Not a hotty ok if you like milfs.
Wasn't chatty at first because she was really cold and the aircon was on full blast.

After she finished my massage she popped the question batin, hisap, fj or full service. So I took the full service. It was nicely done slowly and sensually.
Very accomodating.
BRO which shop and level? What is her name
Old 07-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Abit fyi, was at city square then looking for toilet, first floor packed so went up one floor. Then walking towards the toilet direction, someone tap my shoulder, i surprised look see a aunty, took me few sec i realise is FL, i urgent go toilet so Rebecca her polite, realise that direction is bridge to merlin tower, pre covid i took before these prc milf service, that time psid rm 100, so so only. Those interested please walk ard that area and the bridge, most probably will get them too. Sry i didnt ask for latest price.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went merlin tower this afternoon like 12.15pm

the whole building is terribly rundown
all shop no open

it is like GOLDEN MILES COMPLEX, but more more rundown

Maybe is timing issue, I nvr see any SYT, all is auntie, the Thai girl is like 40s-50s

Maybe at night then gt SYT, and yes, really look very dirty, I suspect, the mattress got cockroach too

so I wun suggest u guys to do anything there

price wise, I think they put 60 rm 60 min, is like any clean massage
Old 11-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Abit fyi, was at city square then looking for toilet, first floor packed so went up one floor. Then walking towards the toilet direction, someone tap my shoulder, i surprised look see a aunty, took me few sec i realise is FL, i urgent go toilet so Rebecca her polite, realise that direction is bridge to merlin tower, pre covid i took before these prc milf service, that time psid rm 100, so so only. Those interested please walk ard that area and the bridge, most probably will get them too. Sry i didnt ask for latest price.
What time best to spot a prc milf at the bridge?
Old 11-04-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Heard now no prc ladys at the vicinty.
Now the prc difficult to enter in malaysia. Will take some time.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

I was there about 1pm or so, definitely prc aunty. Can recognise even if ahe wore mask, but took me few sec to realise cause was pre covid when i last took their service.

Walking towards merlin tower bridge, the corridor beside decathlon, towards the toilet when she approached me. Good luck
Old 11-04-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I was there about 1pm or so, definitely prc aunty. Can recognise even if ahe wore mask, but took me few sec to realise cause was pre covid when i last took their service.

Walking towards merlin tower bridge, the corridor beside decathlon, towards the toilet when she approached me. Good luck
Thank u sir
Old 11-04-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:

I too was approached by a prc aunty when I was at city sq lastmonth. Then, I was in a rush so did not accept. She ask for rm 150.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Behind merlin tower, there are nearby coffeeshops but I don't c any vn now. Last time pre covid got a few.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
I too was approached by a prc aunty when I was at city sq lastmonth. Then, I was in a rush so did not accept. She ask for rm 150.
Yes ur right. Now the asking price for PRC aunty is rm150 inclusive of room at her place. If u have a room in the hotel, i think is safer to bring to your room. I saw one prc milf petite size not bad looking few mths back. But did not engage.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Yes ur right. Now the asking price for PRC aunty is rm150 inclusive of room at her place. If u have a room in the hotel, i think is safer to bring to your room. I saw one prc milf petite size not bad looking few mths back. But did not engage.
I thought room is separate charges? I m not sure as never engaged b4. Is it hotel room or some apartment? Prc milf then said either fuck or 口爆 same price of rm 150.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prc no longer standing at the bridge.
You can spot them at merlin tower coffeeshop.
Beside there got cd shop. Nowadays they seat at coffeeshop chit chat with the old uncle. I only able to see 3 of them as of now.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Beside there got cd shop. Nowadays they seat at coffeeshop chit chat with the old uncle. I only able to see 3 of them as of now.
Where is the coffeeshop u mentioned about? I know last time got vn milf at the coffeeshop before covid days.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Still got at the bridge. I was approached by one last month quoted ne rm 150.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Where is the coffeeshop u mentioned about? I know last time got vn milf at the coffeeshop before covid days.
There is city square and merlin tower connect bridge. You jus to walk straight down on the left site u can spot a cd shop. That area you can spot them easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1