The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeepi View Post
Any one have experience with the aunties at temple street standing outside? Their boobs are Super tempting!
250 - 350 hkd ez game just walk over and ask how much and they will bring you to their den
Old 21-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cheap cheap... their boobs are super tempting but the rooms they bring you into ... your cock will go soft
Old 21-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
I guess dont need to go to 141.
First time visit HK "hidden" heavenly building.. I start to love the place.. If time and money allow.. I will keep visiting the area..
Bro, where is heavenly building?
Old 21-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yeepi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
250 - 350 hkd ez game just walk over and ask how much and they will bring you to their den
Yea bro just tried. 200/1 shot plus Capped BJ extra 50HKD. Total 250. Was a weird experience lol.
Old 21-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
Cheap cheap... their boobs are super tempting but the rooms they bring you into ... your cock will go soft
You are so right mate. I couldn’t get that hard when it started lolol!
Old 22-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ender24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Just wanna check with you all if the 'People Nearby' function on Wechat is trustable and legit? Will be going to HK next week, and hoping to get some action. Thanks all.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender24 View Post
Hi guys,

Just wanna check with you all if the 'People Nearby' function on Wechat is trustable and legit? Will be going to HK next week, and hoping to get some action. Thanks all.
Some are, so depends on you. I tried and didn’t found much. So I recommend maybe you go to some of the building/web site the other bros recommended or roam around temple street.

Temple street have many to choose and some syt looking Girls. But end of day the rate is based on what you want and Heng suay if the service is good or not.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How is the game in HK ? suppose to be in HK next month. The Wan Chai pick-up bars for Pinoys and Indons ? The 141's for PRC ? The Walk-Ups in Mongkok ? Hard to know from the news how bad it is in terms of transport and if all the PRCs have fled etc.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
How is the game in HK ? suppose to be in HK next month. The Wan Chai pick-up bars for Pinoys and Indons ? The 141's for PRC ? The Walk-Ups in Mongkok ? Hard to know from the news how bad it is in terms of transport and if all the PRCs have fled etc.
HK is not the place to go for mongering at this moment.
With the anti-China sentiments very strong in HK now...... many FLs are avoiding HK including the PRC FLs.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
1357913579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros.. it has been a long time since i came to Hong Kong. I read many pages but no one mention about Champagne Court which was very famous many years back. Does Champagne Court close down for walk in already? thanks
Old 04-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heydude8017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can pls recommend ktv with gals companion? Preferably with local or Taiwanese gals,am in HK now. Thank you
Old 06-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
HK is not the place to go for mongering at this moment.
With the anti-China sentiments very strong in HK now...... many FLs are avoiding HK including the PRC FLs.
Is it even safe to go for a short holiday?

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Is it even safe to go for a short holiday?
Fr what I see on TV ....

It depends on yr luck

They have designated areas for protests initially but now it seems like they are scattered everywhere.

If you are unlucky you might just bump into a bunch of unreasonable blood thirsty protestors who do not give any chance. Or police crossfire with protestors which might kena you if unlucky.

I think best avoid hk for now even tho it’s chesp. There are tons of better n safer destinations out there.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
AVOID FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY and HK PH.

Try speak Cantonese or English instead of mandarin first 55555 Remember to declare yourself as 我是新加坡人.
I initially tot so too n hv plans to go hk.
Weekends , protestors out in full force.
Weekdays, seem to still have protests but only milder.
But then again if you Suay you might Juz meet the violent ones.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

HK should be avoided at this time. The 141’s occupancy is low. Most of the FLs are non-PRCs .. I see Thais, Vietnamese, Russians mostly. My frequent places are the buildings on Lockhart, Hankow, Fa Yuen. Carnavon/Prat, and they have become no fun. Pls avoid Shanghai St/Temple St girls. Very inhygienic. The dens they bring you are dirty and most of the time lack good washing facilities. The girls mostly end up not washing properly (and you too).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1