The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 13-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johntron2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just met Lily Peachy for a BJ session. Was greeted with a beautiful lady with an amazing hourglass figure. Went for a shower (didn’t join), had some small talk to break the ice and went ahead with the BJ.

Looks: 8; amazing figure, a face you won’t reject
French: No French, but light kissing allowed; although I didn’t as she seemed uncomfortable with kissing
BJ: 6; good, wet and a bit of throating, but not sloppy and deep enough to my liking. I prefer those ash kaash type
Everything else can’t say as BJ package does not include the rest.
RTF: No; believe that if want to fuck, try other people
Old 14-07-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
adriantanmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Just met Summer.

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=883194

When she appeared at the doorstep, i was already hard from hearing her adorable voice and her mannerisms which really reminds you of a young undergrad girl. Very slim and sexy figure, nice full B cups which are very soft and nice to squeeze, and her legs are long. Guaranteed that if you see her on the streets, you will take a second look at her.
Old 14-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Met up with Mabel last week.

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=879472

Very very cute girl with a nice personality. She behaves like a poly girl. Figure is ok, and very service oriented.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Mr12344 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any one try Lily from GG?
Old 16-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glenn123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which girls worth it
Old 16-07-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glenn123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which girls best
Old 17-07-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 2
crownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Ginger

I don't think she needs anymore FR lol she got more than enough already but I'm going to write mine to relive the moments for myself

Location is pretty central. Some walking distance from nearest MRT, about 10-15 mins (depends on your walking speed). Very discreet place. Room is big and spacious. Toilet also and got big towel.

First thing I see is her smiling at me. Wah her smile like bright bright one, can make you auto smile back de. Welcome me with cold packet green tea and exchange normal greeting. She wearing this tight-fitting dress, can see her body figure. Cute looking face and soft features. I showered first then lay face down. Good conversationalist, I think like solid 10 min chatting while she massaged my back, from shoulders down to calves. Will straddle on top one of my leg, can feel warm warm one, quite shiok.

She was holding the back of my thighs when she suddenly attack. Got this wet wet feeling at my tailbone before she slowly move up my back. Kiss here, lick there, her mouth and tongue go all over my entire back sia. Damn solid catbath. I very sensitive one ah and wah my goosebumps make me twitch abit here abit there. She is a damn teaser I say first, know I buay tahan already still continue. Just now she lick my back going upwards, now she move downwards until back to my tailbone. Give me 1 final lick slightly lower than where she started, I cannot already, I faster flip over liao. She got this naughty smile and laugh, say can feel my mao mao all stand.

After the flip, we all know whats next ah, won't go into too much details here. Her body is slim with very smooth skin. Small boobs size like those buns from Four Leaves bakery. Her nipples are also small and light colored, almost pinkish. Very wet and tight pussy, and I taste is legit sweet one, also light colored and completely shaved clean, zero prickly feeling. Her french kiss power, is like she is hungry for you. I was quite overstimulated by her catbath earlier, like my body still shock ah, couldn't focus on my didi properly lol. She is very understanding, will change position and give BJ until ready again. Ended with a satisfying CIM

Definitely one of the best, she got a lot of regulars already and her schedule is packed. Need to book in advance, if not your preferred slot very fast gone
Old 18-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tried Elle from Eden.

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=888546

A very sweet girl who gives really good service. She is those you won't reject type and she comes dressed in pink mini-skirt. She really knows how to tease us. Well spoken, cute, pretty and very well manicured. Classy and elegant lady.
Old 18-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Gin from GG

booked this SYT for 2hrs and had a good time.

OKT: as always GG bro was efficient, as usual
Location: location was a nice hotel, maybe because it’s her first day.

Looks: 8/10 Not that fantastic, but can act cute and give SYT vibes
Body: 8/10 tall with big boobs and a good amount of ass
french: didnt seem keen on kissing, or maybe my face ugly
BBBJ: 7/10 didn't really cut it for me, but maybe she was too shy at the start... maybe bros need to help her warm up if they want a better BBBJ, because...
69: 9/10 when we 69 before 2nd shot, she suddenly gave a much better BJ. she tasted clean and odourless
FJ: 10/10 the best part was the amount of riding she did and entertained every position i suggested.
GFE: 10/10 easy to talk to and played the role of a shy GF well.

Bros who like long legs, big boobs and cheeky SYT can consider her.

Last edited by heige; 21-07-2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: mixed up girl
Old 19-07-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 3
fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyb0y View Post
Any reviews for Amicell?
I’m curious about Amicell too. I can exchange reviews for other local gals.
Old 19-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
richardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrichardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on gin from GG

Short FR on this fresh Gem

Beg to differ abit on the FR above me. For me Gins looks were actually quite attractive, abit of mixed blood feel remind me of some HK actresses, and her waist was like slim with her abs visible (this gal got workout de) if anything is abit full on the hips which is great for doggy as mentioned. She’s also very friendly and chatty, makes u feel totally at home like a friend. My 2 cents lah

Looks :9
Body: 9 slim abs, firm C and above boobs, great butt
Cat bath/BBBJ : 7
FJ: 9 tight and accommodating
GFE: 10/10
Old 19-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Gallastia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pearl under GG

Upon reaching, Pearl opened the door, she looks really pretty and friendly. No issue in communication with her. Very accommodating on different position.

RTF - Maybe but will try other gems under GG first
Old 20-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking at the local rate at Dome L and the stats of the girls, sometimes I wonder what do the girls offer at their sky-high rate. 🤔

Quality of.. ? Singlish? 😆
Old 21-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Looking at the local rate at Dome L and the stats of the girls, sometimes I wonder what do the girls offer at their sky-high rate. 🤔

Waiting for carrot head to come then chop them.
Old 21-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post

Is a willing buyer , willing seller market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1