The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Cool man. You still keep in touch with the girls?

Generally not...why?

A. I like variety
B. Its obvious that for quite a big % in my case (farang), there was a ""curiosity factor"" ( in every case of those 6 i was first non Asian, abd 4/6 first nonThai they screwed, no real reason to doubt).
C. Need to be careful my own privacy
D. Want to avoid that...despite age & cultur gap ...they might get "feelings"" beyond the bedroom. Happened once a few years back ( not these 6, pre covid) and i felt v bad about it...she was ok in the end but not want to repeat that.

Makes sense?
Old 13-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Generally not...why?

A. I like variety
B. Its obvious that for quite a big % in my case (farang), there was a ""curiosity factor"" ( in every case of those 6 i was first non Asian, abd 4/6 first nonThai they screwed, no real reason to doubt).
C. Need to be careful my own privacy
D. Want to avoid that...despite age & cultur gap ...they might get "feelings"" beyond the bedroom. Happened once a few years back ( not these 6, pre covid) and i felt v bad about it...she was ok in the end but not want to repeat that.

Makes sense?
Yeah it makes absolute sense.
Thanks for taken the time to explain.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Your inbox is full

Can also DM on Telegram if you want.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacky1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for info
Old 13-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
blackjack457 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Natural is the best. Better small and natural than big and fake, but to each its own of course.

Open to DM for fun in BKK
any recommendation? been trying to DM you
Old 14-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack457 View Post
any recommendation? been trying to DM you
Replied to all the DMs but can't remember seeing a DM from you
Old 15-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Anyone managed to hook a FL from WeChat? Managed to hit a few and was quoted THB4,000. Wondering if it’s a scam.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Anyone managed to hook a FL from WeChat? Managed to hit a few and was quoted THB4,000. Wondering if it’s a scam.
Good chance scam...99.9%... Some of the wechat accounts are managed by pubs, who will send someone totally not the same as picture. Do not bring lady to room if she does not look close whom you are expecting. Rejecting them at the lobby is way better as you can play dumb and say mistaken identity.
Some tricks the pubs do is to get the lady to bring you back to the pub to boost business, and girl get commission from pub, while she get a customer to pay for her drinks.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wechat too unreliable i get messages too but i dont bother
Old 15-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
during my last trip, my buddy booked a FL thru wechat (6K baht), picture look pretty and all and said she is girl. he straight went back his room to get ready while i stayed outside the hotel lobby having a smoke at the same time waiting to get a glimpse of the "girl" my buddy booked....then came a LB
Old 15-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
during my last trip, my buddy booked a FL thru wechat (6K baht), picture look pretty and all and said she is girl. he straight went back his room to get ready while i stayed outside the hotel lobby having a smoke at the same time waiting to get a glimpse of the "girl" my buddy booked....then came a LB
Wow 😂.

I've got better ways
Old 15-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSG53X View Post
Good chance scam...99.9%... Some of the wechat accounts are managed by pubs, who will send someone totally not the same as picture. Do not bring lady to room if she does not look close whom you are expecting. Rejecting them at the lobby is way better as you can play dumb and say mistaken identity.
Some tricks the pubs do is to get the lady to bring you back to the pub to boost business, and girl get commission from pub, while she get a customer to pay for her drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papanapa View Post
wechat too unreliable i get messages too but i dont bother
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
Wow, thanks for all the warnings!
Old 15-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thais dun use wechat.... Line is their main media. Chances are 99% that those on wechat are scammers as it is the PRC syndicates favourite mode to bait targets.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow 😂.

I've got better ways
As do most of us....geez
Old 21-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Agree...had reasonable success...bistro, bars, cafes around there.
I speak very very little Thai but it is also NOT true that none speak ANY English...
By definition, if they are 2nd year + in many of better uni, they WILL have basic EN.

I dk how it may differ for asian guys, but as a farang who speaks EN + 4 EU langs, i find many want to ^practice^ with me LOL.
Or learn about EU/travel etc.

But another Sammy's point is very apt. It DOES need time.

Remember that even a uni gal who is up for a shag with a foreigner lives in a still conservative society. She will be in a group ...you need to have game..get her Line, follow up....

Based on rough count...of last 15 Lines i got, i shagged 6. 3 total "NO NO i am not that type of gal" 3 just didnt work out on othercstuff and rest pend.

Of the 6 i shagged its over repeat visits...i normally spend 1/5 weeks in BKK so its easy...wont work for everyone.

And i dont think being a farang matters so much, a decent looking Asian guy, of any ethnicity with some game should also do fine
..but dress matters...if you have the fahion sense of her dad & a pot belly to match...nope...image matters to these young ladies.

Of the aforementioned 6 shags, i gave money to 3....

So..possibilities exist
yes very easy to get the line contacts of the girls. the work comes in the follow ups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1