The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by erect24seven View Post
i had the assumption that post op will be better experience than pre-op. why you think pre-op better ? what was the difference ?
If you want pre-ops, when why go to a ladyboy in the first place. A GG would be better, dont you think??

The idea to go for a ladyboy is that they have cocks.....

Unless other bros out there think differently!!
Old 02-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
If you want pre-ops, when why go to a ladyboy in the first place. A GG would be better, dont you think??

Usually for group sessions I like having one pre and one post. Get the pre to fuck the post while I fuck the pre from behind, or DP the post.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Usually for group sessions I like having one pre and one post. Get the pre to fuck the post while I fuck the pre from behind, or DP the post.
Wouldn't the holy grail be finding a preop ladyboy and an actual biological female to do a MFTS threesome together? Haha.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I guess some of the guys who are curious about ladyboys prefers to try it out with a post-op for a start.

Also, some post-ops can be very good looking and some guys just want to try them out regardless.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson619 View Post
I guess some of the guys who are curious about ladyboys prefers to try it out with a post-op for a start.

Also, some post-ops can be very good looking and some guys just want to try them out regardless.
Some of the pre-ops LBs are really stunning - perhaps due also to them taking hormones. But the problem of taking too much hormones is that they cant get hard and cannot cum!!
Old 02-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Wouldn't the holy grail be finding a preop ladyboy and an actual biological female to do a MFTS threesome together? Haha.
Yeah but most actual biological females freelancers won't do a threesome with a LB. I'll be in BKK in February and have every intention to carry out my fantasy again.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong post.....
Old 06-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erect24seven is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

ah i not yet try i curious about the why some go preop some go post op.

i would assume, those with dicks, guys go like you say want to try lady boy.

those go for full operated, maybe closest to a woman and they look really good ?
Old 06-01-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
wrong post.....
what's the post ? hahaha
Old 07-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by erect24seven View Post
ah i not yet try i curious about the why some go preop some go post op.

i would assume, those with dicks, guys go like you say want to try lady boy.

those go for full operated, maybe closest to a woman and they look really good ?
Curiosity plays a big part I do agree. You never know what is your cup of tea until you tried it.

Some guys prefer to be top, some likes to be bottom. For versatile guys you get to enjoy best of both worlds when you go with a pre-op.

In my personal experience, there is also a sense that Lbs try harder. Many are willing to go through a lot of effort and cost to look good, and many also try harder to please the men in bed.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Curiosity plays a big part I do agree. You never know what is your cup of tea until you tried it.

Some guys prefer to be top, some likes to be bottom. For versatile guys you get to enjoy best of both worlds when you go with a pre-op.

In my personal experience, there is also a sense that Lbs try harder. Many are willing to go through a lot of effort and cost to look good, and many also try harder to please the men in bed.
i agree with the sentiment that ladyboys generally try harder to please. ultimately in the market they are less sought after as compared to biological females.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:

Ladyboys who work in gogo bars have lower salary than GG who work in bars. Also fewer customers come to the ladyboy bars because many people scared to go in. So, in a sense, they have to work harder to get and please customers.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Ladyboys who work in gogo bars have lower salary than GG who work in bars. Also fewer customers come to the ladyboy bars because many people scared to go in. So, in a sense, they have to work harder to get and please customers.
Interesting insights. But there are also lady boys only Gogo bars. Wonder how much of a draw they are for the tourist.
Old 16-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

i think its also logical la that they try harder. coz their so called "options" are less as not all guys are ok with ladyboys.

i am curious but until now not yet try. still not yet open up to ladyboys. but really tempting as see bros really ok with ladyboys and some really good looking. got me doubting my "fear".
Old 16-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Was scrolling FL Dome 1. Came across Melon from Club Friday. Anyone tried yet ? She looks good la!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1