The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alybin View Post
Hi, I am newibe can someone please explain what to to expect and what kind of clothes do they provide?
Am here vip, ppl streaming in, now waiting parade. Any bro any good gem to intro
Old 06-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keeganhooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I have gone to M SPA at Crystal Crown just before CNY. Overall experience is good and facilities are definitely newer than the popular ones like VIP or HV since they only supposedly open last year. The manager is very friendly, I usually reach around 1PM that kind of timing whether to VIP or what, so I also went around 1PM to M SPA. It was virtually empty except for another 2 brothers in the movie room. Was given a tour of the facilities and brothers who love facilities would love this place and one big difference is the food. Other than the lethargic buffet style food in the trays, M SPA provided cook on demand food like noodle soup etc, you can see a menu and order but take note the food is only available 2PM onwards. For me, my visits to SPA has only been on objective, go, choose girl, fuck then go. So I told manager i want to see girls. So this is where its very different from the typical SPA (I just use VIP as example since its probably the most popular). Once you tell manager you want to see girls, he might ask you what kind of girls you like and he try to arrange, but I think, its no point telling him much because you will realize its not like there will plenty of girls to choose from. After a few minutes, instead of choosing girls in the SPA itself, he will bring you up one floor to the hotel rooms, there is a specific room for you to sit down and he will then bring all the girls in for you to see. At 1PM, he brought in a mixture of Viet and Indo girls, around 7 of them all together. OUt of that, 2 are my type that I can fuck, note this is personally preference so some brothers might have alot more they like, so I choose the Viet one who smile at me the most. After that, you pay on the spot to manager, take note he will not have change on him because you are not at counter, so prepare exact amount if you do not intend to give him any tip. Then after girl will bring you to their own hotel room and then you do what you do. Girl wise, I think quality is ok for SPA and my girl was willing to do as much as they can to make you happy. So brothers who are tired to VIP or HV can try this especially its very accessible. After that I just walk to my favourite curry laksa noodles 5 minutes down the road, then walk to HV for my favourite cafe to lim latte and to KSL gai gai or watch movie.
Thanks mate for sharing, visited over the rainy week, likewise there are not many people in the early afternoon; good for mates who like to avoid the crowd. Anyways I'm a rub and tug kinda guy, told the OKT my preference (who is really friendly btw), recommended a viet (618) she looks 95% like the picture. Guys who like petite figures with ample bossom and eraser nips will fancy. Anyways similarly to nirvana's review, she is open to please; so its up to your creativity. The massage wise didnt really do it for me, but her figure was a turn on. Once done headed back down. Tried the facilities and ordered a small meal (cause i want to also try that laksa nirvana mentioned), there is quite a selection (10+ dishes on the menu) I tried the chicken chop it was good. Saw 606 at the cafe eating and one other friendly thai they both look hot (petite figures). Overall the experience was good for the fee.
Btw i went to try that laksa place and its good too, the soup is thick and the yong taufu options are great.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Am here vip, ppl streaming in, now waiting parade. Any bro any good gem to intro
This is my first time after covid I visited again.
Facilities still same maybe sauna a bit bigger n movie sofa bigger. Food pathetic, my fav Maggie mee also not cook properly. Disgusting is they provide tooth paste without toothbrush.
Gals are huge in quantities but lack qualities compared to precovid. The gal I chose was 366 or 336 can't be bothered anymore cos I was misled by the lights though I like her height. When near she is milf and cannot kiss n touch. Dun think I will go again unless any bro can intro gem to me.
Old 08-03-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
This is my first time after covid I visited again.
Facilities still same maybe sauna a bit bigger n movie sofa bigger. Food pathetic, my fav Maggie mee also not cook properly. Disgusting is they provide tooth paste without toothbrush.
Gals are huge in quantities but lack qualities compared to precovid. The gal I chose was 366 or 336 can't be bothered anymore cos I was misled by the lights though I like her height. When near she is milf and cannot kiss n touch. Dun think I will go again unless any bro can intro gem to me.
VIP standards have dropped tremendously in recent months. They just can't get new girls to replace those quality gems who have returned to vietnam. Most of these new girls are run of the mill standard nowhere near the service levels of those previous batches of ladies.
And their waterbed service now is a joke.... their girls used to be well known for their topnotch waterbed service but now most cannot even do a decent waterbed. Only the old timer ladies can do it well but then only very few of them remaining.... less than 5.

Recently they took in some indonesian ladies.... and what was surprising was the service levels provided by these new indon ladies.... so much so that customers started to gravitate towards them. Naturally this caused the vietbus to have less customers and friction started between both camps. The atmosphere in VIP is not as relax as previously as you can sense the tension and rivalry between both camps. Many vietbus also left during this period and are reluctant to come back to VIP.

Since 1st March.... they moved the entire squad of 17 indon ladies to another joint. Hopefully after this move... VIP can able to recover and bring back their quality ladies again or at least train up the current batch to the previous service standards of the old batches.

Facilities wise..... no need to say much as everyone knows VIP facilities is among the worst of all the spas. The tiny sauna is often out of order.... hot pool dunno how long never cleaned until algae growing along the bottom & sides of the pool.
The buffet always run out because small portions.... and often end up eating maggi mee or bread. So make sure you have your makan outside before going to VIP.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
donatello88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the update. Can I know where the Indonesian batch went to? I visit VIP fairly regularly , I did enjoy my recent few encounter with Indo to be honest, their service and "appetite" is crazy high compared to VN ladies, though of course both have gems.

Edit - found it out. You can ask from the okt in VIP but basically it's a short walk away.

Sneaking in a FR as well

566 (Miu Miu) Vietnamese, worked abt 6mths so far in JB.
29 year old but make up etc places her around mid 20s looks wise
Face - good, pretty and nice hair. Main reason I picked her.
Body -Shorter (160cm) fake C/D cup boobs but still done well and looked and felt natural. However physique wise out of shape, chubby stomach which personally I find a turn off.

Initially started off well - she spoke very good Chinese and very giggly and playful.

Her initial Nura massage (ice hot) was awesome and she goes straight for the rimming without reservation. I got excited. However as she moved to BJ I'm not sure why but she switched gears way too fast and started to go super brisk, hard and fast, and almost like she wanted to make me fire fast.

This carried on as she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. Good thing was that she clearly does Kegels exercise and was super tight despite her age.

However, she rammed me bloody hard and her moans although loud, felt way too forced and sudden and super turn off. I tried to slow it down, take control, but each time she would grab my hands, and grind harder or faster.

End of the day I honestly didn't enjoy this experience as it did feel more like she wanted a wham bam 5 minute pump and be done with it. Compared to previous times where they typically did their GFE chit chat, teasing and foreplay, and followed the customer's preferred pacing.

Fully admit that each bro will have his own taste. If you want a tiger screaming fuckfest type of session I'm sure she's great, her BJ was forceful but no holds barred and shes tight as drum.. probably can push for backdoor with this type if you fancy. However those who perhaps like to pace the session out and relax, seek a more GFE type of session, this is not the car for you.

Last edited by donatello88; 08-03-2023 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello88 View Post
Thanks bro for the update. Can I know where the Indonesian batch went to? I visit VIP fairly regularly , I did enjoy my recent few encounter with Indo to be honest, their service and "appetite" is crazy high compared to VN ladies, though of course both have gems.

Edit - found it out. You can ask from the okt in VIP but basically it's a short walk away.

Sneaking in a FR as well

566 (Miu Miu) Vietnamese, worked abt 6mths so far in JB.
29 year old but make up etc places her around mid 20s looks wise
Face - good, pretty and nice hair. Main reason I picked her.
Body -Shorter (160cm) fake C/D cup boobs but still done well and looked and felt natural. However physique wise out of shape, chubby stomach which personally I find a turn off.

Initially started off well - she spoke very good Chinese and very giggly and playful.

Her initial Nura massage (ice hot) was awesome and she goes straight for the rimming without reservation. I got excited. However as she moved to BJ I'm not sure why but she switched gears way too fast and started to go super brisk, hard and fast, and almost like she wanted to make me fire fast.

This carried on as she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. Good thing was that she clearly does Kegels exercise and was super tight despite her age.

However, she rammed me bloody hard and her moans although loud, felt way too forced and sudden and super turn off. I tried to slow it down, take control, but each time she would grab my hands, and grind harder or faster.

End of the day I honestly didn't enjoy this experience as it did feel more like she wanted a wham bam 5 minute pump and be done with it. Compared to previous times where they typically did their GFE chit chat, teasing and foreplay, and followed the customer's preferred pacing.

Fully admit that each bro will have his own taste. If you want a tiger screaming fuckfest type of session I'm sure she's great, her BJ was forceful but no holds barred and shes tight as drum.. probably can push for backdoor with this type if you fancy. However those who perhaps like to pace the session out and relax, seek a more GFE type of session, this is not the car for you.
The Indons were transferred to RnB 3 (Jln Perisai - diagonally opposite Crystal Crown hotel) above the Oasis Thai Massage.

566 is a super angpai at VIP with long waiting list.... so she needs to up her tempo for a fast turnover so as not to keep the others waiting too long. When she was newly arrived..... her sessions were full 45 mins.... but now her sessions are shorter. Sometimes can be game over in less than 30 mins for those fast shooters. There have been complaints about the short sessions..... but as what one captain replied to a customer... "you oredi shoot out liao what else you want her to do, tcss for the remaining time?"
Old 17-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cwwmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited MSpa at crown hotel.
Manager Service: 5/5
Food: 5/5, proper menu, cooked in kitchen great variety unlike standard buffet from other spas.
Facilities: 3.5/5 clean but the pools are small.
Gals: 4/5, about 10-12 to choose from. Quite attractive , good shape.
Special services: 4/5
Overall: 4.5/5 not crowded and relax atmosphere.
Definitely worth a visit.
Old 17-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Hearsay nz spa at duty free not bad.. interesting concept 🤣
Old 17-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TinToy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwmeng View Post
Just visited MSpa at crown hotel.
Manager Service: 5/5
Food: 5/5, proper menu, cooked in kitchen great variety unlike standard buffet from other spas.
Facilities: 3.5/5 clean but the pools are small.
Gals: 4/5, about 10-12 to choose from. Quite attractive , good shape.
Special services: 4/5
Overall: 4.5/5 not crowded and relax atmosphere.
Definitely worth a visit.
Been there a few times and quite good.
Old 13-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Hearsay nz spa at duty free not bad.. interesting concept 🤣
Only Spa which can together with the ladies but not all can go in water together must check with Captain which 1 can
Old 13-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

NZ Spa is quite good, girls are mostly Thai and Indon for now, was told Viets will come end of the month. They will do lineups like VIP once they get enough girls, right now, not that many, when I was there at 1230PM a couple of weeks ago, probably around 8 girls on the phone for you to choose. Captain is friendly. Food is cook to order, I only tried Char Kway Tiao, not bad. Girl is service oriented, I choose from Thai ones. In JB I usually try Viet ones but too bad NZ right now don't have, will visit again once their Viets come in.
Old 13-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
NZ Spa is quite good, girls are mostly Thai and Indon for now, was told Viets will come end of the month. They will do lineups like VIP once they get enough girls, right now, not that many, when I was there at 1230PM a couple of weeks ago, probably around 8 girls on the phone for you to choose. Captain is friendly. Food is cook to order, I only tried Char Kway Tiao, not bad. Girl is service oriented, I choose from Thai ones. In JB I usually try Viet ones but too bad NZ right now don't have, will visit again once their Viets come in.
If got line up like vip, I will be force to go nz.. other than facility, food also important to me.. bopian, no budget..🤦 all these years, pay 200+ just to eat 2 eggs n loti🤬
Old 15-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
If got line up like vip, I will be force to go nz.. other than facility, food also important to me.. bopian, no budget..🤦 all these years, pay 200+ just to eat 2 eggs n loti🤬
No have calling lady is only need to pay rm78.... not 200+

This place is popular with many people working in SG who just come to rest & use the facilities whenever the causeway is heavy jam. They will lepak here until the jam clear before crossing over to SG...... cheaper than resting in a hotel room and definitely more productive than sitting inside your car stuck for hours in the traffic jam.
Old 20-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Mspa recently. Facilities are so-so but the food is good, Cook on the spot for you. The movie room sofa not so comfortable. HV spa also offers cook on the spot for you i think after 9pm so i think HV still edges in terms of facilities.

However, i dont like that we have to take the hotel lift to the girl's room on another level in my spa robe. Feel v pai seh. The girl i got was 666. Heard is ang pai. Body and face does look like pics but too hyper and moan v fake. So not my type. HV spa would still be my goto.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Visited Mspa recently. Facilities are so-so but the food is good, Cook on the spot for you. The movie room sofa not so comfortable. HV spa also offers cook on the spot for you i think after 9pm so i think HV still edges in terms of facilities.

However, i dont like that we have to take the hotel lift to the girl's room on another level in my spa robe. Feel v pai seh. The girl i got was 666. Heard is ang pai. Body and face does look like pics but too hyper and moan v fake. So not my type. HV spa would still be my goto.

Hahaha..... LPPL
Wun make any difference if its the girls service you are going for as both HV & Mspa use the same agents for girls supply. You'll probably encounter the same set of girls as they are rotated between joints.

Probably its the facilities that tip the scale on which to visit.
Some like the spacious well maintained facilities at HV.... while others prefer the brand new facilities of M Spa.... very new except abit smallish in size compared to other spas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1