The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Got some tear but no gq
I just wear n purposely move a bit more confirm tear.
and i tell the ml i can't wear, then birthday suit all the way haha

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 02-07-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Got some tear but no gq
Then they tear for what? ..
Old 20-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine I experienced once in a clean spa. Wear the paper underwear throughout the whole sessions as expected. What surprised me at the end of the session is, the cute massage lady stayed inside the room and asked me to get change. I was still waiting for her to leave the room while I get changed. But she just continue to stay in the room while tidying the room. She said it’s ok to just change in her view. And so I did as such. lol
Old 20-07-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 2
tedaf3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytedaf3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

exchange pointss
Old 20-07-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflying View Post
She said it’s ok to just change in her view. And so I did as such. lol
And what happened the next time?
Old 20-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro she is waiting for tip la
Old 20-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Recon3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ha but no GQ tip for what sia.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon3 View Post
Ha but no GQ tip for what sia.
Tip for her watching u naked lor ..
Old 20-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflying View Post
Mine I experienced once in a clean spa. Wear the paper underwear throughout the whole sessions as expected. What surprised me at the end of the session is, the cute massage lady stayed inside the room and asked me to get change. I was still waiting for her to leave the room while I get changed. But she just continue to stay in the room while tidying the room. She said it’s ok to just change in her view. And so I did as such. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

she gehsiao sibo?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-07-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Telok Blangah gave me disposable , will tear off the side. After will ask me want to bao yang or not
Old 23-07-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the telok blangah contact
Old 23-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
hohoebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedaf3 View Post
exchange pointss
exchange underwear can?
Old 25-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
I go massage if clean one always must wear underwear underneath their pants.

Go those special ones if don’t get special sure black face.

Any recommendations.
I always like it to have massage without the one time undies. Try to be regular in some of the shops, on weekends or weekday at night, you may have some chance to have massage with only the towel covering your butt

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

most of the tcm only have washable shorts, so normally I will remove underwear and wear their shorts...once the ml touches your butt, she will know you are not wearing anything underneath...then you can tell them you cycle until buttand groin also pain...some will give touches especiallywhen they horny...normally I will also give touches unintentionally, and you can apply some pressure especially when their thighs come touching your feet or hands...I had a few experiences at amk
Old 26-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Second to that.

I have been visited this TCM ML for quite number of times. She is very chatty type , milf not really a looker and we do exchange messages when free. So somehow some friendship built-up. So my massage session from very TCM type become a bit playful type. Don't get me wrong, this place is a clean joint, with a Male TCM doctor around during day time and have ladies customers too. After quite a few seesions when we are more close, and I told her I peeked that she wearring a red lacy bra.very sexy...she immediately pitched my nippled and scold me bad ppl.
I also told her that I went gym to do sprinter and my groin portion sore...haha. and she will massage that portion ..very close to my balls..but never touches.. But she can't avoid touching it between the shorts which I'm wearing and my bro got harden and she used her hand to push it away...damn funny.. Just got one time when she lift up my head and quite close to her chest and I purposely pushed my head on her breast and she scolded me I'm a bad people..haha. Then next day she message me I corrupted our pure friendship..if I need that kind of massage go somewhere else and don't come here... Need proper massage then come...blah blah blah.
Sometime I find that's it's quite enjoyable to have this kind of episode even didn't have anything from her.
I won't be sharing her contact because I won't want any bros to get any scolding or anything more and waste money end up getting nothing. Just purely sharing my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
most of the tcm only have washable shorts, so normally I will remove underwear and wear their shorts...once the ml touches your butt, she will know you are not wearing anything underneath...then you can tell them you cycle until buttand groin also pain...some will give touches especiallywhen they horny...normally I will also give touches unintentionally, and you can apply some pressure especially when their thighs come touching your feet or hands...I had a few experiences at amk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1