The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-02-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I walked in bro. I bought the Sagamis in Boots in Bkk for 400+ baht per box of 6; totally worth it, macam not wearing . So far have not seen these being sold in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Gonna make time try Tulip for my next trip. Did you walk in or booked? Those Sagami, you bought in BKK or bring from SG?
Old 27-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I walked in bro. I bought the Sagamis in Boots in Bkk for 400+ baht per box of 6; totally worth it, macam not wearing . So far have not seen these being sold in SG.
Better than oka 001?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Haha I booked outcall when I know for sure my wife won't be back so soon
5555 ok. Just make sure condoms and WL's hair isn't around
Old 27-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Fwoah bro, far better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Better than oka 001?
Old 27-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Condoms no need to worry....because never use

Hair I always act blur..."must be housekeeping's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
5555 ok. Just make sure condoms and WL's hair isn't around
Old 27-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fwoah bro, far better!
Nice.. will try it soon

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back last week after spending 3 nights in pattaya and 3 nights in bkk.
Bkk has become so boring..
nana plaza gogos majority no strip, same goes to cowboy.
in the end spent 2 nights in Elite and 1 more night at levels and mixx ....what a waste of moolah....next time should just spend 6 nights in pattaya
Old 27-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk trip end feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayetpe69 View Post
In bkk now.
Hang out with bro pantsonfire 2 nights visiting thonglors pub club
No Gclub visit due to limited budgets🤣

Also meet up with couple of bros.visting thermae and Nana plaza😆
Reaching tmr 28th.. bro interested to meet up n hang out together disco or pub oso can..
Old 27-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
just came back last week after spending 3 nights in pattaya and 3 nights in bkk.
Bkk has become so boring..
nana plaza gogos majority no strip, same goes to cowboy.
in the end spent 2 nights in Elite and 1 more night at levels and mixx ....what a waste of moolah....next time should just spend 6 nights in pattaya
Lol. Who says Soi Cowboy no strip? Or maybe you went too early. I think I went to Shark around 2130 and the ladies were naked. Normally must go after 9pm. Nana I only went once during my first time to BKK. I don't like the place unless you're after LBs
Old 27-02-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol. Who says Soi Cowboy no strip? Or maybe you went too early. I think I went to Shark around 2130 and the ladies were naked. Normally must go after 9pm. Nana I only went once during my first time to BKK. I don't like the place unless you're after LBs
Nana and cowboy are just streets away but managed by different police. Nana more "conservative" but cowboy, after a certain time, gers naked. I prefer Nana cause I can sit at the open space, drink beer n see gers.
Old 27-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

December 2022

Went to levels and it was just me and another guy that were the only asians in the club. Most of the men there were caucasians.

This club has a dress code so don’t wear shorts if you want to go to this club. The bouncers are also quite picky in who to let in the club as I saw a few people get turned away.

Stayed for a few hours, went to a few different girls to talk to. Choosed a girl which I will bring back to my hotel.

After levels we then went to another club for drinks with her friend. Was hugging her waist and touching her thighs in the club. When she walked towards the toilet another guy went to talk to her. Judging by her body language she didn’t want to go with him.

After our drinks we went back to my hotel while her friend stayed behind.

We talked a bit, got naked and had sex then we slept. She has big tits, very little hair on her pussy, fair skin, straight white teeth, pretty face.

Sex was ok, nothing special. After sex she didn't go home, she slept with me.

Price was 3000 baht. Stayed for 5 hours in the room.
Old 27-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
December 2022

Went to levels and it was just me and another guy that were the only asians in the club. Most of the men there were caucasians.

This club has a dress code so don’t wear shorts if you want to go to this club. The bouncers are also quite picky in who to let in the club as I saw a few people get turned away.

Stayed for a few hours, went to a few different girls to talk to. Choosed a girl which I will bring back to my hotel.

After levels we then went to another club for drinks with her friend. Was hugging her waist and touching her thighs in the club. When she walked towards the toilet another guy went to talk to her. Judging by her body language she didn’t want to go with him.

After our drinks we went back to my hotel while her friend stayed behind.

We talked a bit, got naked and had sex then we slept. She has big tits, very little hair on her pussy, fair skin, straight white teeth, pretty face.

Sex was ok, nothing special. After sex she didn't go home, she slept with me.

Price was 3000 baht. Stayed for 5 hours in the room.
thats a good price u got
Old 27-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok bro, I shall walk in too, hope got choices available. So far, I brought Oka 001s to BKK, these are not sold there. Some shops in SG sells Sagami, but since BKK sells them, I'll get some from there to try. Those are 002s though.
Old 27-02-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Bro, I was referring to these bad boys leh. Haven't seen this sold in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Ok bro, I shall walk in too, hope got choices available. So far, I brought Oka 001s to BKK, these are not sold there. Some shops in SG sells Sagami, but since BKK sells them, I'll get some from there to try. Those are 002s though.
Old 27-02-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I was referring to these bad boys leh. Haven't seen this sold in SG.

Ok, thanks bro, I'll get them to try when I head to BKK next mth. If I see Sagamis in SG, I'll check if its same one.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1