The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!
Re: Divorced 10 years...Now wife wants more maintenance, what are my options?

dont know the background to this, so only think i can think of its go legal.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shinysword85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, best to consult a professional in the field to know your options.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

i feel u TS.

Even go legal expert to advise also need to pay..

this society is really pay and pay till drop
Old 04-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
Hi all, looking for advice from all the bros out there....

I'm 50yrs old and divorced 10 years, with two school going kids. Maintenance was at 1/3 of my income at divorce, and I have been regular and never missed it.

Now wife asking to double it. I'm not making much. And it's a strain.

Anyone out there has gone through this before and can share advice?
My take is this.. If she is not spending on herself or new boy friend, but if she is asking because of inflation and as kids school progress needs more money, and if you can afford it, do it for your kids lor. If you feel it is beyond your means, then let her know your difficulty. Dun let the kids think that you completely abandon them.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
My take is this.. If she is not spending on herself or new boy friend, but if she is asking because of inflation and as kids school progress needs more money, and if you can afford it, do it for your kids lor. If you feel it is beyond your means, then let her know your difficulty. Dun let the kids think that you completely abandon them.
Why suddenly can ask for double? Is that how it works
Old 07-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Women in general are under the (false) impression that the law will always be on their side when it comes to maintenance. So they ask for the sky thinking that the law will always grant all their wishes - just because they are the ones with a pussy.

The bitter truth is that each maintenance application is re-evaluated for both necessity and affordability. Even if the expenses have truly doubled - the husband may not be forced to pay double, simply because he cannot afford it.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Women in general are under the (false) impression that the law will always be on their side when it comes to maintenance. So they ask for the sky thinking that the law will always grant all their wishes - just because they are the ones with a pussy.

The bitter truth is that each maintenance application is re-evaluated for both necessity and affordability. Even if the expenses have truly doubled - the husband may not be forced to pay double, simply because he cannot afford it.
Interesting. I am not really familiar
Old 08-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

yup... and when period is longer after the divorce, it becomes very stranger-like between 2 persons... with the charter intact till she remarry, the motivation to get more $$ become compelling due to kc feelings die down n less sympathy to eat into ex hubby's savings.. so moral of story is, its a huge bet when getting married so think carefully before signing dotted line.
Old 09-08-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
wh1tejade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
May not get the full amount asked, so might as well "lioness open big mouth"
Old 09-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1tejade View Post
May not get the full amount asked, so might as well "lioness open big mouth"
Haha! I presume she has reasons because she has children. Next time if I divorce, I probably get 0 since I don’t have children. Haha! So much be independent already since cannot open mouth at all
Old 09-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha! I presume she has reasons because she has children. Next time if I divorce, I probably get 0 since I don’t have children. Haha! So much be independent already since cannot open mouth at all
This is technically not true - a woman's right to alimony is based on the lifestyle to which she is accustomed to during marriage.

If, for example you regularly receive a sum of money every month in your bank account and you are free to spend it in any way you like and you can prove what you usually spend it on, that can be used to claim for maintenance after the divorce.

If a man is stupid enough to do that for the wife during marriage, usually they end up negotiating a lump-sum, often this is a bigger share of the matrimonial home in exchange for what would otherwise be an escalating and potentially never-ending monthly payments.

So I hope this become a useful guide on what a married guy should not do, and what a married woman should try to do.

I always think this is a bit of a silly move - if the wife is really keen on taking a lot of money from the husband, the best way is to get the husband to buy another property under joint tenancy, and cover this under an MRTA. Then kill the husband, so that way she gets a fully paid house. That will really be gg.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

rule of thumb:

if your income has not increased since the divorce judgement is made, there is no case for her to increase the child maintainence from you.
And she also has to pay the legal fees to engage a lawyer to start the case of revising the child maintainence.
Usually people wont do it so unless its very obvious that the ex husband's income has increased a lot to make it worthwhile to pay for a lawyer to engage the case to increase the child maintainence.

how much the judge assign for child maintainence not only depends on the child maintainence cost, but also the payer's income level.
Old 04-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

any updates bro?
stay strong

im divorced too.. (almost 1 year )
no kids..

everyone said i dodge a bullet
Old 21-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Chances are... TS will end up paying. That was why I rather pay my ex wife 1 time fee to close everything and refused to include any maintenance clause during my divorce. fucking bottomless pit.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pixelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tell her that real life is different...an ex-wife can't be a doubt forever!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1