The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

I have been waiting very long for some natural busty prc..
The only current one is dada.. and she don't suit me.. kinda sad
Old 16-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Dada busty, and meaty. Did enjoyed her service, quite passionate with a lot of DFK and not shy to say, asked her to finger my ass and slap me in d face. Felt like being dominated at that time 🤪
Old 16-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoyshame View Post
Dada busty, and meaty. Did enjoyed her service, quite passionate with a lot of DFK and not shy to say, asked her to finger my ass and slap me in d face. Felt like being dominated at that time 🤪
I tried her she said I f too long she cannot
Old 16-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I tried her she said I f too long she cannot
Hahaha, I’m a fast cummer maybe that’s why our experience differ 😆
Old 16-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Don’t know is it ok to ask here, Anyone can share if not convenient can pm me?
I shortlisted KiKi, MoMo, MengMeng. Any of the listed WL will complaint if we F too long duration, like almost till 60mins mark.

I just started GL PRC and only tried Mandy, no complaint.
Old 16-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Don’t know is it ok to ask here, Anyone can share if not convenient can pm me?
I shortlisted KiKi, MoMo, MengMeng. Any of the listed WL will complaint if we F too long duration, like almost till 60mins mark.

I just started GL PRC and only tried Mandy, no complaint.
Rather, which prc wl allows smooching/nibble neck, ear ? So far, only tian xin allows.. man li and lulu (1669) dont allows.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Rather, which prc wl allows smooching/nibble neck, ear ? So far, only tian xin allows.. man li and lulu (1669) dont allows.
ah, I think most WL will not allow bros to nibble or smooch neck, or else all their necks become full of "strawberries", as a smooth can become a full suction too if get too excited. Then next time when we go see the WL, all the necks all sore and red ones,

But licking their nick seems ok as long as they can endure the "痒" itchiness feel
Old 16-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
actually got one, she left already, from 1820.. Natural D cup
Old 16-11-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
actually got one, she left already, from 1820.. Natural D cup
Yes lucky but the other time I read the bro experience sounds quite bad lol
Old 16-11-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Yes lucky but the other time I read the bro experience sounds quite bad lol
well, as i said, the FRs here are for reference, if you find the WL specs are in tune, should go and try. You lost a gem in Lucky. At least, she got Baoed while in Singapore, so she cannot be that bad. Very rare to have such huge melons, and my head got breasts slap left and right, and my head got engulfed between the two melons. No one is 100% perfect, as long as some of her specs are within my requirements I will go try. And she is 1.65 to 1.7m tall.

I wanted to try Dada, but she is so angpai, not easy to get her. But based on description in FRs, I think Lucky melons are bigger. At least I am happy to say I experienced Lucky's melons a few times and enjoyed.

Last edited by bullterrier; 16-11-2022 at 06:06 PM.
Old 16-11-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

hope more melons will come
Old 16-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
well, as i said, the FRs here are for reference, if you find the WL specs are in tune, should go and try. You lost a gem. At least, she got Baoed while in Singapore, so she cannot be that bad. Very rare to have such huge melons, and my head got breasts slap left and right, and my head got engulfed between the two melons. No one is 100% perfect, as long as some of her specs are within my requirements I will go try.

I wanted to try Dada, but she is so angpai, not easy to get her. But based on description in FRs, I think Lucky melons are bigger. At least I am happy to say I experienced Lucky's melons a few times and enjoyed.
No right or wrong here
Depends on whether we want to take the chances
I remember the 1820 batch was so bad that everyone seems to be giving a grumbling fr

I also remembered her melons are enhanced
Old 16-11-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
No right or wrong here
Depends on whether we want to take the chances
I remember the 1820 batch was so bad that everyone seems to be giving a grumbling fr

I also remembered her melons are enhanced
heehee I inspected a few times, natural D cup melons
Old 16-11-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
heehee I inspected a few times, natural D cup melons
Anyway got so many melons cant be try all
Old 16-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
treetopride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy