The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
cheaper if do bj/hj instead of fj at petain?

hi all.. newbie to petain scene.. hope for any insights..

for customers that prefer to do bj or hj, do the ladies charge lower rates? if yes, generally how much lower?

thanks in advance..
Old 08-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10030 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cheaper if do bj/hj instead of fj at petain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
hi all.. newbie to petain scene.. hope for any insights..

for customers that prefer to do bj or hj, do the ladies charge lower rates? if yes, generally how much lower?

thanks in advance..
Still same rate
Old 08-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Still same rate
Bro, I presumed that HJ, fingering, perhaps licking of pussy, zhut tits are also same rate.

How do we if know 20 mins is up? Is there a clock or timer or bell to announce TIME UP? Newbie here..
Old 09-10-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, I presumed that HJ, fingering, perhaps licking of pussy, zhut tits are also same rate.

How do we if know 20 mins is up? Is there a clock or timer or bell to announce TIME UP? Newbie here..
Someone will knock on your door
Old 09-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
TQ. If there is no queue outisde will there be a knock on the door? Just thinking out loyd. Pl don't deduct my very low points as a newbie.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Very funny hor 😂😂😂
Old 09-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, WL will do time keeping, no OKT or house owner will knock the door dun worry. On a hindsight, there was once I was doing Carol of H10R11 few months back. Somebody knock on the door and from the convo I heard the house uncle tick off a guy that was speaking in angmoh accent. I suspect that might be bro Stfu2, coz he’s the only angmoh chionging in the petain scene, 😆
Old 13-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 14-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Lol, WL will do time keeping, no OKT or house owner will knock the door dun worry. On a hindsight, there was once I was doing Carol of H10R11 few months back. Somebody knock on the door and from the convo I heard the house uncle tick off a guy that was speaking in angmoh accent. I suspect that might be bro Stfu2, coz he’s the only angmoh chionging in the petain scene, 😆
My accent already Singaporean lol. Also I’m brunette, not carrot head ang moh. If you someone dressed sporty and with expensive watch, it could be me.
Old 14-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Joking aside, once I was in the room with Jolene, someone knocked the door while she was washing on my way out, she scolded the feller very badly.
Old 20-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Lots of crazy people, I seen some guys planting their face on the door to listen to the sound of the action going on inside. I also seen two guys standing outside the door, talking loudly to try to make the guy inside finish faster. F these guys
Old 22-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Joking aside, once I was in the room with Jolene, someone knocked the door while she was washing on my way out, she scolded the feller very badly.
I experienced the same thing also. Almost cannot cum after that.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: cheaper if do bj/hj instead of fj at petain?

This is not new. I cannot travel to BL because of reasons I cannot post it. Still. Take note GE15 on 19 Nov, on yesterday CNA. Almost all trains, air plane and bus tickets into Malaysia are sold till CNY 2023.

All weekends see super long Q at customs. BL WLs are known to be stuck at JB and cannot come in. I urge the OKTs to arrange 3 mths stay in Spore till 1 week b4 CNY 2023. Experiences shown past 10 yrs. Dec onwards many girls MIA.

In the words of Gain city girl, Celine. Spend less smile more.

I change to.

Spend less fuck more.

BL still the place for value sex. This gen to get better deal. Prepare to pay $120. Compare to other RLDs. Cheap during this global crisis.
Old 24-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
Punpipi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This is not new. I cannot travel to BL because of reasons I cannot post it. Still. Take note GE15 on 19 Nov, on yesterday CNA. Almost all trains, air plane and bus tickets into Malaysia are sold till CNY 2023.

All weekends see super long Q at customs. BL WLs are known to be stuck at JB and cannot come in. I urge the OKTs to arrange 3 mths stay in Spore till 1 week b4 CNY 2023. Experiences shown past 10 yrs. Dec onwards many girls MIA.

In the words of Gain city girl, Celine. Spend less smile more.

I change to.

Spend less fuck more.

BL still the place for value sex. This gen to get better deal. Prepare to pay $120. Compare to other RLDs. Cheap during this global crisis.
Bro what is BL?
Old 24-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpipi69 View Post
Bro what is BL?
Banana Leg. Old name of petain. direct translate from hokkien, keng jio kar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1