The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
I wanted to change the username but couldn't. Can anyone teach me please?
You cant change username. Just make a new account using a different email with the name you want.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Alvin got off me and started to comment on my ass. When he first groped my ass with his hand, he said it is so soft yet bouncy, but I already got high and started to moan softly. Yes my gspot is my ass, even when my sons touched my ass, i get high too!

Apparently, Alvin discovered my gspot. He groped, pinched and kissed every inch of my ass, making me so high and wet. I lost control of myself and let me play me without resistance. Every pinch would be followed by a kiss. I could not take it anymore and I let out my moans,let out my feelings of 8 years.

Alvin got high too, knowing I was enjoying his touch, torture and kiss. He ordered me to lift up my ass which I listened and followed. He did the unthinkable by opening up my crack and slide this finger in between and tickled my crack. I went crazy and moaned loud into the dark, I couldnt take it anymore, I only stopped short of asking him to have sex with me.

Alvin obviously knew I was totally enjoying myself but he threw in a wet blanket by dampening the mood by asking why I am also so hairy along my asscrack. I stopped enjoying and suddenly I felt shameful that someone has discovered my secret of having hair along my ass crack.
Old 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

He kept laughing at me and said it is unbelievable that a nice woman like me have a nice ass with hair along the crack.

He opened my crack to the widest and hold it there, with his fingers tickling it, he brushed the hair with his fingers. I was already gotten too high by his action and when he tickled my asshole with his finger, I moaned non stop and loud, causing him to laugh at me. He continued to explore my ass with his fingers but he didnt lick.

However, I did the most embarrassing act. I farted loud and straight into his face. He got pissed and started to pinch my ass hard. He followed it up by slapping my ass and no matter how I apologised, he wasn't happy. He gave my ass a last hard pinch until I cried out in pain. He then told me to wear back my leotard and We left the gym.

After that night, I didn't go to the gym anymore as I was totally embarrassed. Although I did enjoy, but I feel It is not right as We are not even dating and I should stop seeing Alvin. He left me with severe bruises on my ass with his pinching and slapping and for the next few days, I could not sit properly. My colleagues were asking me why I could not sit properly, I didn't dare to tell them
Old 12-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

As days passed, I started to forget about that night but whenever I passed by a gym, my memories would come back.

I got back to my usual boring life and it was only Christmas eve that I got to know Ray.
He is an Australian who works in Singapore and is in his 40s. I was out with my gal friends late into the midnight after our kids have slept. We went to Lavo and they were all dressed up except me. I just went there with a simple black dress.

Ray and his friends were at the next table and they invited us to drink and party together, and my gal friends agreed. So we got to know one another and started chatting. Nothing special happened, just lots of drinking and laughter. We just danced and Ray's friends were quite touchy but my gal friends didn't mind as they said it's Christmas.

Ray didn't touch me at all and that left me a good impression of him. We just simply chatted and drink as I don't know how to dance. But I still managed to have a good time drinking with him. We exchanged numbers and soon the party was over, he just gave me a goodnight kiss on my cheek and we parted.
Old 12-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Ray text me to check whether I was safely home and I replied yes. The next few days we were messaging each other and I grew fonder of him. He did not talk dirty, just concerned about my work and daily life.

Soon he dated me out for dinner, and He was the first guy in 6 years to have dated me out. I was happy as well as excited. It was my first date, more so a foreigner. I didnt specially dressed up, I just went to meet him in my work attire, my suit.

Ray offered to pick me up at my work place but I declined because I was afraid to be seen by my colleagues. So I went to meet him instead. When he saw me, he gave me a warm hug for a few seconds, but that already made my heart beat fast. He smelled nice with cologne and my impression of him grew.
Old 12-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

It was my first date, so I was a little nervous. Ray was so relaxed and he asked me may he hold my hand to lead me to the restaurant. I was thinking what a gentleman and agreed to let him hold my hand. I was feeling shy when he held my hand but on the other hand, I was happy.

When we were in the restaurant, he pulled the chair for me and I felt loved. When I wascseated, I got to see him clearer compared to that night in Lavo. Ray is tall, around 188m and he appears to be around 70+ kg. I felt his hand is quite strong and I saw his arm is muscular. Although he is not considered good looking, I was captivated by his manners and flair.

Over the dinner, we were chatting under the sky and we had some wine as well. I shared my boring life with him, telling him everything except that night with Alvin. He also shared everything with me, except one thing which he confessed to me later.

Eventually happy moments passed pretty fast and we finished our dinner and wine. Ray didn't suggest to go anywhere, he just offered to send me home. When I reached, he just gave me a goodbye kiss which already was enough to make me happy the whole night.
Old 12-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

I wasnt able to get to sleep after our date, as I was totally immersed by him. But I reminded myself I am just an auntie and should not overthink. Ray then text me to thank me for the dinner date and he would wish to have more dinner dates. He also thanked me for sharing my life with him, so he understood me better. I told him I would accept the dinner dates.

I went for facials and did up my hair before meeting him for the second date. But I changed to a dress instead of my suit when I met him. As usual, we chatted over dinner and had a few glasses of wine. Nothing else happened, just dine and wine.

The following nights were also spent with Ray over dinner and drinks. However, I had to lie to my mom that I was working overtime and asked her to come over to look after my sons.
Old 12-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Everything went smoothly over the past few nights of our date till 30th Dec. I swear I will remember this day because something terrible happened. As I have already grown my liking for Ray, every moment spent with him was a happy moment but We bumped into the last person whom I wished to meet.

We bumped into Alvin at a restaurant and I was so shocked to see him. He was surprised to see me with Ray and he started to make sarcastic remarks about me. He said no wonder he didnt see me at the gym after that night, so i was busy dating a foreigner. Ray was surprised to hear that but he still protected me by asking Alvin to leave us alone.

Alvin then told Ray about what happened that night at the gym and I was totally shattered. He shared with Ray regarding my bushy pubic hair and the butt hair and he laughed non stop before walking away.
Old 12-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

There was an awkward moment of 5 minutes when both of us didn't speak. I was looking down and Ray appeared to be angry. He then started to ask me is what Ray mentioned the truth. I just kept silent and nodded, without the guts to look him in his eyes.

He asked me why I lied to him, and he was disappointed that I being a decent woman, would allow such a young chap to take advantage of me.

I don't know why but I apologised to him but I assured him that was the only thing I lied and I promised to be truthful in future.

Ray didn't accept my apology but kept asking why I let him play without any resistance, I only said I am sorry.

He said the mood was ruined and he didnt wish to continue the dinner. He asked for the bill and we left the restaurant.

He didnt hold my hand this time and we walked to his car. I could only kept silent as I was totally in shame and I could see he was angry. In his car, I kept apologising to him and tried to pacify him by caressing his hand. But he kept quiet.
Old 12-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

He drove me to my place and stopped the car. I thought to myself, it's the end andvwanted to get out of his car, before he stopped me. He said we needed to talk.

He told me he was angry and disappointed not because I lied, it is because I let the young chap played me. He asked me very bluntly did Alvin fuck me. That was the first time I heard such a crude word from him! I told him No, but he didn't believe! He kept telling me not to lie as he was wondering why Alvin and I did not reach to the stage of sex.

I told him the embarrassing truth of I farted into Alvin's face. That made Ray giggled and laughed non stop. He then joked that my fart saved me. I was too embarrassed to share this kind of details but in order to pacify him, I had to.

Ray then started to probe about how I felt when Alvin played me. He wanted the truth and I told him exactly how I felt, being horny and wet. I didn't believe myself to have told him that. Even with my galfriends, I have never shared such intimate details, but with Ray, I just blurted out everything, and he got to know my gspots and sensitive area.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

I tried to pacify Ray to soothe his anger but he said it's not so easy unless I also let him see my ass. It was the first time I heard him say dirty stuff, but somehow or rather, I like that. I guess that is the kind of talk a couple make when they are together. But I wasn't sure are we together yet.

Ray rubbed it in by saying it is not fair to him since that young chap had seen his gf's naked ass while the bf himself hasnt seen it. Did I hear wrongly? I asked Ray what he meant. He put his hand on my thigh and began to rub it on my pants. I totally had feel and I like that being touched by a guy I like.

Ray talked in a suave manner and asked me aren't we a couple already after all these dates. I guess the world has changed, now after a few dates, we are a couple. I guess I am too old for this kind of thing. But because of my liking for him, I asked him is he serious?

Ray confessed his feelings for me and told me that was why it was natural for him to be angry and disappointed. He asked me how I felt about him and I confessed I like him too. But I asked him an important question, does he mind I have 2 sons, he said he doesn't mind, in fact he respected me for bringing up my sons alone.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Ray soon turned his face towards me and tried to kiss me on my lips. I didn't resist his kiss but he soon realised I don't know how to kiss. So he opened my mouth slightly and sticked his tongue in and our tongues met. Sensing his tongue wiggled around my tongue, I got the knowledge of how to kiss. I followed his method and we were kissing non stop in his car for a long 5 minutes. He caressed my thigh and then moved to my private area and began to tickle it outside my pants.

I moaned directly into his mouth and he continued to tickle it till my panty got very wet. I stopped our kiss and started moaning in his car. Ray asked me whether I like that and I replied yes. I guess it is because i was being touched by someone I really like.

He tried to unzip my pants but I came to my senses and stopped him. I told him I don't feel comfortable in the public. And he suggested going up to my place. I told him We couldn't as my mom was here to take care of my sons.

He agreed and said let him send me up then, as it was getting late. I agreed and we got off the car and took the lift up.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Inside the lift, Ray tried to hug me and kissed me but I stopped him immediately and I whispered to him that there is CCTV. He saw that and stopped. And We had a good laugh about nearly being caught on camera.

After we reached my floor, I walked out and thanked him for the gesture and apologised for making him angry. Ray suddenly hugged me outside the lift and told me no more camera. I giggled and let him hugged me. He really smelled nice and I really felt like a little girl in his embrace.

He started to make dirty talks again, teasing me about my moans and my kiss in the car. He asked me did I really enjoy that? I was too shy to answer him so I hit him on his chest with my hands, like a small girl will do. I never thought I would behave like this. Ray saw my face turned red and started to tease me more by imitating my moans and expressions. I felt so shameful so I covered his mouth with my hand.

Ray took the opportunity to caress my butt and groped it, making me shiver and cried out in pain. He was surprised to hear me cried out in pain but I lied to him nothing, just that He groped too hard. But actual fact was i was still having bruises from Alvin's pinching.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Ray then began to caress my butt softly without hurting me. I felt high again but I had to stop him. I told him I had to walk back along the corridor to my place and we should just part at the lift lobby as I wascafraid of being seen. Ray questioned why I was afraid, I told him I wasn't mentally prepared yet to be seen with another man by my neighbours.

Ray said he fully understand but I needed to compensate him by hurting him with the comment. So I tip toed to kiss him on his lips but he hugged me tight again and kissed me back. I love kissing with him and I totally forgotten We are at the lift lobby.

It was until the lift door opened and a delivery guy appeared and was surprised to see us kissing. We were also shocked to see him and we stopped kissing. He told us sorry to disturb and he walked towards my neighbour's place.

I bidded goodbye to Ray and wanted him to take the lift down before walking back to my place. Ray said he couldn't bear to leave me and asked me to spend another hour with him. I agreed but suggested going down to his car.

Ray said ok but suddenly he lifted me up and over his shoulder, to my shock. I hit on his shoulder to let me down as that delivery guy would appear soon. Ray giggled and told me that delivery guy already saw us kissing, so what was there to be afraid? I told him I would feel embarrassed but he assured me don't have to.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

True enough, the delivery guy soon reappeared after sending the food and he was surprised to see me over Ray's shoulder. Imagine my embarassment when the delivery guy made eye contact with me when he walked towards the lift. He smiled and said sorry again before pressing the lift button.

Ray called out to him and asked him for help. I couldn't see the delivery guy's face as I was facing the opposite direction, but I heard him saying sure he can help.

Ray actually took out his phone from his pocket and passed to the delivery guy. What shocked me was Ray asked him to help take a video of him caressing my ass while I was over his shoulder.

The delivery guy agreed and took a video of Ray caressing my butt. He did it very gently and I buried my face on his shoulder for fear of moaning.Without my knowledge, Ray signaled to the guy to secretly video my expression while he caressed my ass. I got high and eventually showed my satisfaction expression to the guy, then I realised he was videoing me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1