The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
noon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
seem like few bro here heading to ZH in may. if confirm i will stay in ZH for a month to meet all of u before i head back to GZ.

hi we r going on 7th may morning 7am, return 9th may afternoon.. see ya
Old 30-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Hi Bro,

My last 2 trips to ZH I had called Xiao Cai to help book hotel for me, thanks to your recommendation previously. I find his price n service very good. Normally once I reach ZH, will call him and either himself or he will send his gals to meet u at the lobby to help u check in and also pay them the cash on the spot.

To me is convenient, jus pick up the phone n call...

Rgds.
It's great that you find Xiao Cai service.

Did you stay in Yindo or Yue Hai Hotel ???
Are they ok ?
I'm thinking staying in Yindo...but not sure how's the conidtion now ?

And did you guys make use of his service to the KTV ?
We did on the first day we'll there. The charges was okay, but we wanted to explore other things...so went ktv for one night only...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 30-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
It's great that you find Xiao Cai service.

Did you stay in Yindo or Yue Hai Hotel ???
Are they ok ?
I'm thinking staying in Yindo...but not sure how's the conidtion now ?

And did you guys make use of his service to the KTV ?
We did on the first day we'll there. The charges was okay, but we wanted to explore other things...so went ktv for one night only...
I prefer to stay in Dihao Hotel, although it's a little further but I find it more quiet, newer n clean and the room is big, inside the room even have CD n KY....Rmb 280 on weekdays. Also the hotel has a sauna n ktv, so very convenient. The sauna is Rmb 208 for VIP room + 300 for full service. Ktv minimum charge is Rmb 680 n can have a chiva n there is this manager there can help me book room, so didn't ask for Xiao Cai's help. This ktv has many young gals. Jus beside the hotel has a restaurant, cheap n good.

I stayed once in Yindo during my 1st trip, although it's 5-star but very old. My room didn't even have a safe...but of course Yindo is near to the action area, very convenient...eg. one of the more popular ktv Wang Fu is just next to it...and 5 min walk to Lian Hua Rd...Tian Di Ren Jian is also near...

Be careful if u alone in Lian Hua Rd, Xiao Cai told me not too long ago a Sg guy was asked by a gal to go into a alley to view more pretty MM and then he was robbed of USD 2K...

Also if wan to view the MMs along Lian Hua Rd, go about evening 7.30-8.00...every 5 meter the MMs will all come on to u to ask u bring them out to "play"....fun to experience it but i prefer the MM in ktv...

Rgds.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:36 PM
suede05

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
hi, this might not be appropriate place to ask but I've a few friends on super tight budget who managed to get el cheapo tickets to Macau in July...... they asking where is the cheapest place to stay in Macau for around S$40 a night a room.

please dont flame, I helped them do the homework and couldnt find anything in this budget range

thanks
friend, forget about macau, go straight to zhuhai from there. it's only 45min bus ride from the airport. my friend n i visited zh via HK and macau 3 times in 15 months, everytime we skipped HK n Macau. Y ? everything in zh is at least 40% cheaper ! if u plan to stay for 3 or more days, hotel charges in macau will kill u...

so far, the cheapest way i discover to book hotel in china is go to those travel agent counters near customs or airport. they offer better rates n more budget choices than online booking or sgp travel agents.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
So did you book your hotel in ZH with this Xiao Chai during your stay on your last trip ?

How you find his service and products ? I've have not been to ZH for the almost one and half year ... I may drop by middle of next month...

Cheers
Last trip I had some other friends who went in a day earlier and supposed to know Zhuhai from previous trips &, checked into Gong Bei Palace Hotel with them at 230k at day (new wing). In any case, the hotel is quite old but otherwise comfortable.

The saving grace is that it's very near the Walking Street. This forthcoming trip, since I am going solo, I will want to stay in newer hotel even if it's further. After all, taxis are very affordable.

If you can time yourself for June 3-5, it might be great to catch up. I have already booked my flights on Tiger and cannot change my schedule in any way as it's a busy working month for me.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Last trip I had some other friends who went in a day earlier and supposed to know Zhuhai from previous trips &, checked into Gong Bei Palace Hotel with them at 230k at day (new wing). In any case, the hotel is quite old but otherwise comfortable.

The saving grace is that it's very near the Walking Street. This forthcoming trip, since I am going solo, I will want to stay in newer hotel even if it's further. After all, taxis are very affordable.

If you can time yourself for June 3-5, it might be great to catch up. I have already booked my flights on Tiger and cannot change my schedule in any way as it's a busy working month for me.
Did you call the FL gal? Any FR on her?
Old 02-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew
Did you call the FL gal? Any FR on her?

Strongbrew,

My apologies. I did not call her at all as the group kept me so busy moving about with them.

Am working on a FR for the entire trip and will post here once it's ready. Have to get some serious work done first these two weeks and I will be ready with the FR for the trip.

S.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede05
friend, forget about macau, go straight to zhuhai from there. it's only 45min bus ride from the airport. my friend n i visited zh via HK and macau 3 times in 15 months, everytime we skipped HK n Macau. Y ? everything in zh is at least 40% cheaper ! if u plan to stay for 3 or more days, hotel charges in macau will kill u...

so far, the cheapest way i discover to book hotel in china is go to those travel agent counters near customs or airport. they offer better rates n more budget choices than online booking or sgp travel agents.
I have not been to ZH but will be there in 3 weeks time. After going through the forum and checking the online prices...I also think is cheaper and more happening to stay ZH than macau.

Can bro help to estimate the time to travel from ZH Gongbei/popoko hotel area -> clear the custom -> to macau airport. Thanks!
Old 02-05-2005, 03:47 PM
ming78

dear bros,

im planning to zhuhai via macau this may by tiger airways.

any kakis want to join me? i'm planning to go about a week or so just to release all stress from my workload.

Interested parties, pls drop me a mail@ [email protected]

ming 78
Old 02-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
I have not been to ZH but will be there in 3 weeks time. After going through the forum and checking the online prices...I also think is cheaper and more happening to stay ZH than macau.

Can bro help to estimate the time to travel from ZH Gongbei/popoko hotel area -> clear the custom -> to macau airport. Thanks!
Popoko to custom - about 10-15 min
To clear both custom - this is hard to say, depends on vol but i think 30-45 mins
To Macau airport - about 25 mins.

Jus my estimation...

Rgds.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 20
hyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,

me will be in Zhuhai from 18/5 onwards, planning to stay for a month or two, let me know if any bros wan to meet up...

rgds
Old 02-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, first time going to Zhuhai ,i am arriving in HK airport, whats the best way to get there and also need recomendation for a comfortable hotel near where action is.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2

Me too, i did went with some friends sometime back and stayed in the hotel next to Yindo ...called Dong do or something. Only 220rmb...damm it hotel quite old... Next day we called Xiao Cai and moved to Yue Hai Hotel. BUt the good point about this Dong do hotel is that it got a very good/new sauna and a clean traditional massage n foot reflexology center in it. There is also a posh looking KTV in it too...

The first week of June i'll be in Tapei for the Computex show... Sorry i'll miss you again.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 02-05-2005, 09:36 PM
suede05

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny

max. should take 1.5hrs.. once u cross the zhuhai customs, u will arrive at the huge gongbei shopping mall. go to the basement 1, there are several travel shops for hotel booking. there will be freelancers soliciting to help u book hotel, dun take their offer no matter what. bcos hotel booking require full amount payment, so go for those travel shops.

for 3 stars hotel, weekdays abt 200rmb, weekends add 30. i stayed in hongdu and jingdu before. jingdu is cheaper but their bed sucks, too hard..

here's a good website for hotel rates and zhuhai info.
http://www.okzhuhai.com/default.asp
Old 02-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next day we called Xiao Cai and moved to Yue Hai Hotel. BUt the good point about this Dong do hotel is that it got a very good/new sauna and a clean traditional massage n foot reflexology center in it. There is also a posh looking KTV in it too...
How as the service - extra service girls in that Dong Do hotel's sauna?

I believe that you moved to the Hai Yue (Oil) Hotel. That's where we went to check out one Spa where for 385RMB, its full service and some of the girls looked pretty good. This was recommended by one Singapore lau chiao of Zhuhai experience and his name is if any of you know him. He is also the guy who pointed us to stay at the Gong Bei Palace Hotel where he gets decent rates. (Thanks man!)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1