The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
alexmason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
this is not about sex. should you date a Christian. while you are a Buddhist?

hi bro.

this is not a sex questions sorry about that.

im a Buddhist and i fall in love with a girl and she is a Christian. should i date her and possible to marry her if i not a Christian and i cannot convert due to family objections? ?
Old 12-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: this is not about sex. should you date a Christian. while you are a Buddhist?

Cannot marry, only can fuck.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: this is not about sex. should you date a Christian. while you are a Buddhist?

Please see Bible "1 Corinthians 7". Hope it helps.
But pretty much the decision lies on your other half.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmason86 View Post
hi bro.

im a Buddhist and i fall in love with a girl and she is a Christian. should i date her and possible to marry her if i not a Christian and i cannot convert due to family objections? ?
Tiagong you think too much...
Piak 1st Talk later...
If cannot Piak then don't waste time to date...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 12-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bro.

y the girl u love cannot convert to Buddhist? she dun love u?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

dont think Christian can convert to Buddhist leh. somemore her family also Christian

haiz.. stress.. i got pick a Buddhist girl over her before but after few months of dating. i dont hv feeling for the Buddhist girl. instead thinking of this Christian girl
Old 12-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ForeverFriends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's all up to individual and how committed are you in your beliefs. Some well maybe like me beliefs are beliefs and relationship is another thing. I'm a Catholic but not those die hard kind and most of my ex bfs are Buddhist. They didn't care too that I'm not Buddhist .
Old 12-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFriends View Post
It's all up to individual and how committed are you in your beliefs. Some well maybe like me beliefs are beliefs and relationship is another thing. I'm a Catholic but not those die hard kind and most of my ex bfs are Buddhist. They didn't care too that I'm not Buddhist .
Hi CHIOBU!
My ex-gf also Catholic...
Tiagong I'm also Buddhist...
Lai we also Forever Friends leh...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 12-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi bro.

If she's tat type very qian cheng 1, devoted Christian n her family oso, then there will b lots of barriers for u to pursue this r/s. Unless u get touched by her religion n try to accept this despite family objection since I believe u r above 21 yrs old adult, u hv d freedom to choose ur own religion n belief.

To avoid conflict, better move out n set up a home belongs to u & her only. But it's still too early to talk abt. Your family might nt accept her oso. A very tough journey for u both if the love is nt strong enough to withstand all d ordeals (kao yan) .

Since u juz fall in love wif her, nt yet date her, try nt to think so much n too far away like marriage as everything nt start yet. U dun understand her at all. Try to make friend wif her first, from there slowly get to understand each other, mayb later on discover tat her character incompatible wif u, hobbies, interest n thinking r quite different from u, then u may wan to give up oso.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
If she's tat type very qian cheng 1, devoted Christian n her family oso, then there will b lots of barriers for u to pursue this r/s. Unless u get touched by her religion n try to accept this despite family objection since I believe u r above 21 yrs old adult, u hv d freedom to choose ur own religion n belief.

To avoid conflict, better move out n set up a home belongs to u & her only. But it's still too early to talk abt. Your family might nt accept her oso. A very tough journey for u both if the love is nt strong enough to withstand all d ordeals (kao yan) .

Since u juz fall in love wif her, nt yet date her, try nt to think so much n too far away like marriage as everything nt start yet. U dun understand her at all. Try to make friend wif her first, from there slowly get to understand each other, mayb later on discover tat her character incompatible wif u, hobbies, interest n thinking r quite different from u, then u may wan to give up oso.

thanks for sharing your thought... think i will just start a relationship with her.. i have feel for her and i love her.. think for this time i will just follow my heart and see how much obstacles that i will face as we go on in this relationship
Old 13-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS

I dont think that religion should be a factor. I find that religions r just out to do good and that it shouldn't hinder one's love for another. Go for it bro...but remember to give and take..
Old 13-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Convert or what is all up to the individual. Not by force or influence. This kind of thing best is to settle and agreement before the relationship even start, it is pointless to have conflicts over such matter, as all the religions are to be preach peace and compassion.

That's why I ditched my religion now and became a free thinker. Only pray for respect if I were to near to a temple. As I don't want such situation to happen to me in future.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Better dont....
Old 14-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 30
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

If she doesn't force you to convert that is. Buddhism is more like a philosophy than a religion in my opinion. Relationships should not have religion as a variable but the truth is sometimes it is not.

Like you said, get into it and see where it takes you. If you feel that she wants you to convert, and there is some resistance coming from you, you know what to do.

Cheers
Old 14-04-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
Kaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud of

Must you convert? And actually you also haven't together with her yet why think of marriage liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1